• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone pills (m30s) whats colors the strongest and what color is the original non pressed one

420xx

Greenlighter
okay so I've tried them all when it comes to the (M)/(30) pills ive seen blie green light blue almost white and then red , all with the m 30 marking on it im in so California and im wondering which are ur favorite in color for these pills j prefer the blue ones but which ones the best strongest ones? Any feed back helps thanks!

They're all the same kind of evil really. Some are actually 27 milligrams iirc instead of the full 30 sometimes. That's why I think some may feel stronger than others. I can't back this up though sorry but I've heard this before more than once.

But yeah... all of them make you feel great while ruining your life lol.

Worst withdraws of my life no matter what color 😂

Oh god man. I remember lying in bed with no ability to feel joy crushed my depression and anxiety. I don't remember anything besides the supernatural depression really tbh lol. It is a different kind of depression.. Definitely something to fear for eternity even if you sober up.

Anyone reading this: You've only got one good year of opiates. After the end of that year you best leave lol! The magic really never comes back. Even with absurd tolerance breaks. It's just not the same anymore so enjoy it absolutely while you can!

There is a boatload of pressed M 30 pills going around, and none of them contain oxycodone. They're all pressed with some form of Fentanyl or its analogues. Nobody can tell you with certainty what's in them unless you send them out and get them tested at a lab.

I have gotten to know lots of people recently that were taking these for months, some as high as 14 pills a day, all smoked or snorted. Every single one of them had complications with switching to suboxone, some waited a day, some waited a day and a half until in full blown withdrawals. Whatever they're pressing them with accumulates in the body and sticks around for a long long time. The leading theory is that it's fentanyl or one of its analogue cousins which is fat soluble and just builds up, making the switch to suboxone without PWDs next to impossible using traditional methods.

I'd stay well clear of these pressed M 30's, because I never hear anything good about them.

There is a boatload of pressed M 30 pills going around, and none of them contain oxycodone. They're all pressed with some form of Fentanyl or its analogues. Nobody can tell you with certainty what's in them unless you send them out and get them tested at a lab.

I have gotten to know lots of people recently that were taking these for months, some as high as 14 pills a day, all smoked or snorted. Every single one of them had complications with switching to suboxone, some waited a day, some waited a day and a half until in full blown withdrawals. Whatever they're pressing them with accumulates in the body and sticks around for a long long time. The leading theory is that it's fentanyl or one of its analogue cousins which is fat soluble and just builds up, making the switch to suboxone without PWDs next to impossible using traditional methods.

I'd stay well clear of these pressed M 30's, because I never hear anything good about them.

When there are all types of fentynal coming out nowadays--it can no longer be described as a cold and "short lived" high. Some types of fent can now be super euphoric and long lasting. Think heroin-like. So when people purchase these fake pills and it feels better than the real pharmaceutical deal and stronger.. they suddenly could care less if it's fake lol.

But even a feeling that makes time stop from fent/heroin is just another dead end. Your tolerance easily escalates to match it in time. So inevitably all opiates end up being the same journey in a way. To soul crushing withdrawal or worse lol.

Well yeah, I'm still advising to use caution with those. I really really wish people would just sell drugs for what they actually are, instead of passing them off as something they're not.

Well yeah, I'm still advising to use caution with those. I really really wish people would just sell drugs for what they actually are, instead of passing them off as something they're not.

It does suck... people shouldn't die for wanting to get high one night because something is smooshed to deck with fentynal. However, fentynal is definitely not going away. There's so much of it nowadays it's even being located in sold xanax bars (this is wicked evil).

Ppl are getting really good at pressing things and some of them look spot on real. I guess a testing strip is the only way?

It does suck... people shouldn't die for wanting to get high one night because something is smooshed to deck with fentynal. However, fentynal is definitely not going away. There's so much of it nowadays it's even being located in sold xanax bars (this is wicked evil).

Ppl are getting really good at pressing things and some of them look spot on real. I guess a testing strip is the only way?

Like, here's a radical Idea: Just sell Fentanyl as Fentanyl. That way the people buying the drugs know what they get, and can exercise proper precautions. At least it gives them a chance to do so. I'm a firm believer that there are no "Heroin" addicts left in my town, at the very least they're not taking heroin. We don't have a Heroin or Opiate crisis, we have a fentanyl crisis. The amount of dead people that have been found without fentanyl in their systems I can probably count on one hand.

Like, here's a radical Idea: Just sell Fentanyl as Fentanyl. That way the people buying the drugs know what they get, and can exercise proper precautions. At least it gives them a chance to do so. I'm a firm believer that there are no "Heroin" addicts left in my town, at the very least they're not taking heroin. We don't have a Heroin or Opiate crisis, we have a fentanyl crisis. The amount of dead people that have been found without fentanyl in their systems I can probably count on one hand.
it's just straight up retarded how ppl can still be using opiates from the US black market at this point.

Oh god man. I remember lying in bed with no ability to feel joy crushed my depression and anxiety. I don't remember anything besides the supernatural depression really tbh lol. It is a different kind of depression.. Definitely something to fear for eternity even if you sober up.

Anyone reading this: You've only got one good year of opiates. After the end of that year you best leave lol! The magic really never comes back. Even with absurd tolerance breaks. It's just not the same anymore so enjoy it absolutely while you can!

I only did them for like 5 months, starting with 1/4 pill and ending up with a 6 pill a day habit. I work full time and only had 3 days to get over it and get back to work. I ended up having to switch drugs just to get to work. I've done everything, and nothing was as consuming or expensive as those. I like drugs just as much as anyone else but I'd definitely tell anyone to stay away from those. I couldn't even get out of bed without starting my day with 3 of them.

"Only 5 months"

Mate, 5 months is a ridiculous time to be on a probable fent press. When I had my relapse back in 2019 I was on it for "only" 1 1/2 months. That was more than enough time to get a crippling dependence and a tolerance to make an anesthesiologist shiver (from 0.1g every other day to 1g a day in no time at all). It was enough time for the fent to really soak into my bones to the point where I could not switch to suboxone without PWDs even if I waited 36 hours.

If you're getting pressed "oxycodone" pills, you're getting fent. I've been around the block a few times, and there are no oxycodone containing presses. They don't exist. Pressed pharms are just another way to peddle fentanyl or some other opiatesque RC to the unsuspecting end user.

I only did them for like 5 months, starting with 1/4 pill and ending up with a 6 pill a day habit. I work full time and only had 3 days to get over it and get back to work. I ended up having to switch drugs just to get to work. I've done everything, and nothing was as consuming or expensive as those. I like drugs just as much as anyone else but I'd definitely tell anyone to stay away from those. I couldn't even get out of bed without starting my day with 3 of them.

Believe me I personally know! People think that fentanyl is a cold high and not very recreational--but it's one of those beyond mortal feelings that will absolutely ruin your life and you don't give a damn. I'm glad that I escaped that time period even though the sickness was horrible beyond words. Synthetic delivers a withdrawal that is pain from another dimension lol. People checked in on me via texts because I couldn't be compelled to look at my phone or talk to literally anyone, so basically they wondered if I was dead or not :) Lesson learned though! I have never been that depressed in my life. It took some time and effort but I feel like I've reached an ability to coexist with substances and be content with sobriety. When I discovered that my ex cheated on me throughout the entire course of our relationship and I thought we would get married I did not manage it well. But now I have a much better partner in every way imaginable. Opioids are definitely appealing to anyone grieving.

I must say that if you're already addicted to percocet/oxy try not to climb the ladder to anything stronger... you'll appreciate it deeply! No heroin for me. It is not good for your soul.

Last edited:
"Only 5 months"

Mate, 5 months is a ridiculous time to be on a probable fent press. When I had my relapse back in 2019 I was on it for "only" 1 1/2 months. That was more than enough time to get a crippling dependence and a tolerance to make an anesthesiologist shiver (from 0.1g every other day to 1g a day in no time at all). It was enough time for the fent to really soak into my bones to the point where I could not switch to suboxone without PWDs even if I waited 36 hours.

If you're getting pressed "oxycodone" pills, you're getting fent. I've been around the block a few times, and there are no oxycodone containing presses. They don't exist. Pressed pharms are just another way to peddle fentanyl or some other opiatesque RC to the unsuspecting end user.

I was on fentanyl powder for 1.5years before I did anything about it. I have a sub doctor but they’re pretty clueless with the science of induction. Typical response is “wait 18 hrs until you feel like sh*t and take your sub.” They think it’s that simple. One time I waited 36 hours and tried 2mgs and went into PWD in 5 mins. I’ve been playing around with how to induct sub quicker without the PWD and this is what works for me. You’ll need (1) suboxone and (2) a strong full agonist opioid (opana, fent pills, fent powder).

As a caution - this is what works for ME and could be different depending on your individual chemistry.

So I like to go on small binges still (5-7 days) so as not to get too physically dependent. Recently it’s been these pressed Fent analogue T189 yellow pills (oxy 30s)The last two days I’ll take a small amount of suboxone (.5mgs). Take the sub (and remember you have your receptors full with your choice of opioid). I wait 30-45 mins until you feel PWD come on. When that happens, I’ll take a bump of the full agonist and PWD goes away. An hour or so later I’ll do the same but with a higher dose of sub (1mg). Again, wait until you start feeling the subs fight for the receptors and take your full agonist again. You can do this a couple more times and then repeat the next day. You’ll notice the effects of the full agonist get weaker and weaker the more sub you have in your system (unless you’re doing massive doses of full agonists). I think what’s going on is the subs will rip out the fent from the receptors which causes PWD. But then when you take the fent it bumps out some or most of the subs. Since subs half life is so long you’ll gradually build up a decent dose of sub floating around your system. So when you’re ready to transition it’ll be much smoother since the sub is replacing the fent once it metabolizes and leaves the receptors. This way, after your last full agonist dose, you’ll have subs already in your system and won’t experience much, if any, WD and don’t have to wait 24-48hrs to induce suboxone. I’m still playing around with the protocol but it seems to be doing the trick. Just always make sure to have a stroll full agonist opioid on hand while you’re adjusting protocol to save you from the PWDs. Again, this works for me, it might not work for everyone so feel free to try this, BUT DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hope this helps bc everything people are saying is correct with unpredictability.