• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone overdose questions?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok i was wondering how much oxycodone would it take to overdose for a non opiate user. Like 30 mgs? And another ? I have is, i take 50-80 mg a day so does a day count as 24 hour consumption? or is when you wake up count as a fresh day?

With no tolerance iv taken 20mgs of hydrocone and then a oc30 and just got spinning like vision and very sick for about a week straight. My lungs even hurt when i tried to breath deep. So i imagine somwwhere around 45mgs to kill a non tolerant person

There are a lot of variables that come into play such as body weight,metabolism, and others(having brain fart). Anyway what might kill Johnny might not kill Billy!

as was said a lot of variables come into play. might i ask why? im not gonna give a lecture on suicide but there is support on the dark side. i almost od'ed on a 75mcg/hr fent patch cause i heated it way too much and ate 60mg of restoril. so fentanyl is pretty risky as far as oxy......

I think he is mainly wondering if his dosage will kill intolerant people or not, but i guess you cant be too sure

Yeah that is what im wondering. I take 20 at a time. But ive took 40 mg so far today

It depends on too many variables to give you a straight answer. Your daily dose wouldn't cause most people to OD.