• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone is really good for 'self-esteem'

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Me when im sober in a new social setting: 'Feeling of inadequacy, shame, fear of what they must be thinking about me. Subtle constant control of my body and even hand gestures to make sure I´m not doing something that might be seen as weird or wrong"

Me on a low dose of oxy in a new social setting: "Feeling of being enough just by being me (subtle feeling of being loved), therefore, no paranoid thoughts of anxiety-shame. A normal human relating with other normal humans. No thoughts of comparison or devaluation."

Unfortunately there are no drugs, therapies or meditations that ive tried that clearly 'solve' my karma like oxycodone does. Unfortunately the decrease of perception, impairing physical dependence and high cost makes it not a viable solution as a magic, daily pill for life. I really hope I find a way to transcend this karma naturally, it would be so fucking sad to live a life just scrapping for scraps of love. Unable to feel loved within me, without no conditions, and stopping the eternal comparisons, the superiority-inferiority game, the judgements, the shame, the nonsense.

Are you experienced with (very) low dose of dissociatives? I found them to be very similar to what opioids give you during the honeymoon period minus the physical addiction risk - because if you react that way to a drug and feel like you described while sober (to what I can definitely relate), you will repeat the drug and eventually reach the dark side. Dissociatives specially if limited to low dosages aren't physically addictive and by far more sustainable than opioids. But of course they are strong mind - altering substances which deserve respect as well.

Opioids eventually become depressants and one needs to up the dose to maintain the beneficial effects which become more and more scarce and short lived.

Also with dissociatives you avoid the fentanyl risk as much as possible and they're cheaper as well at least when bought off a reputable vendor, and if you don't have the luck of a oxy script or know somebody who sells you his.

Oxycodone is the BEST opioid on planet earth. Period.

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) are two of the most prominent well respected highly desirable narcotic opioid analgesic, and I’ve had ‘‘em all, injecting 5-7 times daily

NOTHING comes even remotely close to the euphoric bliss oral Oxycodone. Unlike its sedating counterparts, Oxycodone synthesized from theBaine is more of a stimulating uplifting, warm & fuzzy, social butterfly, comfortable in your own skin, with anyone, and stranger is a pleasure to be around….oral Oxycodone was the first time I ever experienced TRUE euphoria. Like a thousand Christmas morning.

All these heavy heavy hitters were synthesized in Germany in the early 1900’s. NAZI Germany circa 1939, they used Eukadol (Oxycodone) over any other opioid in their special drug cocktail. The patent for Eukadol states a profound euphoria and potent narcotic analgesic properties. It actually has subjective properties very similar to Cocaine (the NAZI pharmacists / chemists determined through studies)

Purdue Pharmaceuticals really hit the Jackpot with OxyContin. Unfortunately due to suppressing its addictive properties and insanity with sales reps, shpeels & kickbacks to doctors, the opioid crisis was created forever staining the Purdue family, now a stigma, foundations rejecting their financial contributions, wanting nothing to do with Purdue Pharma or the Sackler family

Dilaudid is a heavy hitter and real pharmaceutical Diamorphine is no doubt insanely euphoric. Dilaudid just lacks the uplifting dopaminergic stimulant euphoric bliss that oral Oxycodone has.

What a drug, what a drug ………I’d kill for a few 100kg blue plastic drums of pure API Oxycodone Hydrochloride in its pure crystalline HCL water soluble salt. Suitable for IV/IM/SC injection or just add a small measured amount in a glass of orange juice (20mg micro scoop / 80mg micro scoop / 160mg micro scoop)

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) …..only two drugs to give me real potent euphoria, pure dopaminergic narcotics, my brain just came with euphoric pleasure and the sun was shining in my mind & soul. Such a gift and a curse these mammalian CNS we have….all these pleasurable monoamines and opioid peptides, in the pleasure & reward centre of our brains …..like injecting pharmaceutical d-desoxyephedrine (Methedrine & Desoxyn) Methamphetamine the amount of dopamine is just insane

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM injection I take……AMAZING antidepressant with mood-boosting energy
Methedrine IV injection
Oxycodone IV injection
Diazepam 10mg injection

Would be the god mode for me…apologies for the long blabbering…..coming down from 100ug LSD and have a pleasant glow and relaxed with Etizolam 1mg & Diclazepam 1mg + Pregabalin 300mg + Methadone 80mg + Ritalin + Ethanol Jin cocktails & cannabis jel caps, relaxing in front of fireplace with gf, snow, cold & dark outside and inside here is a glowing warm den with cracking fire and the small of warm apple pie in the oven….Saturday 7pm just ate amazing dinner and brain is overwhelming comfortable & cozy lol

Have a great night to everyone

Cheers :)

Oxycodone is the BEST opioid on planet earth. Period.

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) are two of the most prominent well respected highly desirable narcotic opioid analgesic, and I’ve had ‘‘em all, injecting 5-7 times daily

NOTHING comes even remotely close to the euphoric bliss oral Oxycodone. Unlike its sedating counterparts, Oxycodone synthesized from theBaine is more of a stimulating uplifting, warm & fuzzy, social butterfly, comfortable in your own skin, with anyone, and stranger is a pleasure to be around….oral Oxycodone was the first time I ever experienced TRUE euphoria. Like a thousand Christmas morning.

All these heavy heavy hitters were synthesized in Germany in the early 1900’s. NAZI Germany circa 1939, they used Eukadol (Oxycodone) over any other opioid in their special drug cocktail. The patent for Eukadol states a profound euphoria and potent narcotic analgesic properties. It actually has subjective properties very similar to Cocaine (the NAZI pharmacists / chemists determined through studies)

Purdue Pharmaceuticals really hit the Jackpot with OxyContin. Unfortunately due to suppressing its addictive properties and insanity with sales reps, shpeels & kickbacks to doctors, the opioid crisis was created forever staining the Purdue family, now a stigma, foundations rejecting their financial contributions, wanting nothing to do with Purdue Pharma or the Sackler family

Dilaudid is a heavy hitter and real pharmaceutical Diamorphine is no doubt insanely euphoric. Dilaudid just lacks the uplifting dopaminergic stimulant euphoric bliss that oral Oxycodone has.

What a drug, what a drug ………I’d kill for a few 100kg blue plastic drums of pure API Oxycodone Hydrochloride in its pure crystalline HCL water soluble salt. Suitable for IV/IM/SC injection or just add a small measured amount in a glass of orange juice (20mg micro scoop / 80mg micro scoop / 160mg micro scoop)

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) …..only two drugs to give me real potent euphoria, pure dopaminergic narcotics, my brain just came with euphoric pleasure and the sun was shining in my mind & soul. Such a gift and a curse these mammalian CNS we have….all these pleasurable monoamines and opioid peptides, in the pleasure & reward centre of our brains …..like injecting pharmaceutical d-desoxyephedrine (Methedrine & Desoxyn) Methamphetamine the amount of dopamine is just insane

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM injection I take……AMAZING antidepressant with mood-boosting energy
Methedrine IV injection
Oxycodone IV injection
Diazepam 10mg injection

Would be the god mode for me…apologies for the long blabbering…..coming down from 100ug LSD and have a pleasant glow and relaxed with Etizolam 1mg & Diclazepam 1mg + Pregabalin 300mg + Methadone 80mg + Ritalin + Ethanol Jin cocktails & cannabis jel caps, relaxing in front of fireplace with gf, snow, cold & dark outside and inside here is a glowing warm den with cracking fire and the small of warm apple pie in the oven….Saturday 7pm just ate amazing dinner and brain is overwhelming comfortable & cozy lol

Have a great night to everyone

Cheers :)
I haven't tried all the opiates known, but I must say even though I find oxycodone the most functional and 'clean' opiate for my purposes, I dont necessarily find it the most fun or recreational. But I know I might be a weird case! I might 'metabolize' that sweet feeling very fast (maybe because my past Kratom use?¿) .

The present-moment intense bliss it produces its amazing, if it weren't for the fact that It lasts 30 minutes or so at most. Usually when I take it to hang out with people or do stuff like that, I enjoy that blissful high before hand and when im meeting the people I am already in the normal opiate high (not the blissfulness, that is gone) that lasts the next 4-5 hours. Still, that makes the job done as you say here:

stimulating uplifting, warm & fuzzy, social butterfly, comfortable in your own skin, with anyone, and stranger is a pleasure to be around

Yeah you read my mind. After trying countless chems for this kind of social purposes, I don't think I can find anything else. It makes you feel good within yourself without not too much perception or cognitive impairment. Hell, I can even feel some emotions too sometimes.

Would be the god mode for me…apologies for the long blabbering
Not at all, really appreciate when people go into such details and personal experience.
relaxing in front of fireplace with gf, snow, cold & dark outside and inside here is a glowing warm den with cracking fire and the small of warm apple pie in the oven….Saturday 7pm just ate amazing dinner and brain is overwhelming comfortable & cozy lol
damn you know how to comedown of a trip! Pretty good haha