• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone duration and scared of taking whole

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I get 3-5hours after rushing a oxy bit less with the ir pills.
Im scared ill go into withdrawal if I take the 30mg whole sine I beeen taking it instant.
Sick of rushin them for exaple knoked the powder off onto floor got most o it back but I ould take a 80instant id be smashed tho.

I would go on morphine for ainteane, but that drug makes me so depressed.
I figure if IR lasts 3-4hiurs shorter than the long ating that there no point rushing.

If oxy releases 40percent in 1 hour thats 12mg id be fine tain IR on top of that.
but if it releases so muh mg a hour i gonna be rattling

I just got off morphine was only taking 20mg but formonths and stopped abusing ,ethadone once a week.

Hezman :) I know that we haven't really had a chance to talk to teach other on a personal level and meanwhile I'm making a lot of changes to some of your threads for administrative purposes. I just want you to know that you can reach me anytime by sending a PM to my inbox. The issue is that I'm seeing a bit of a trend in terms of your threads. It seems that they are more simple statements then requests for specific help.

We are about Harm Reduction, that is, helping adults who have chosen to use drugs to so as safely as possible. So if you would like help with something, please create threads that are in the form of a question, as I have no idea what you are actually trying to do here. You seem to be a little bit all over the place, so if you could do me a huge solid, please read the forum guidelines when you have a chance so you will have a better idea about what we do here.

I was abusing them now I dont want to but i get bad withdrawal if i dont ttake that 30 instantly.
i took the pill whole today and had some tramadol which helped but still felt weird until i took 15mg instant four hours later.
Tramadol takes quite a while to get the strong metabolites activsated,
How many days till my body gets ussed to having 30mg over 8-12hours

I was abusing them now I dont want to but i get bad withdrawal if i dont ttake that 30 instantly.
i took the pill whole today and had some tramadol which helped but still felt weird until i took 15mg instant four hours later.
Tramadol takes quite a while to get the strong metabolites activsated,
How many days till my body gets ussed to having 30mg over 8-12hours
that depends on a lof of factors, past adicction, tolerance, time youvs been taking them, frequency, etc. so its kinda hard to answer your question. But probably no more than a few days. 5-7 days i think. Keep safe and try to organize your thoughts a lil bit, its kinda hard to read what you type.

If the 3
I get 3-5hours after rushing a oxy bit less with the ir pills.
Im scared ill go into withdrawal if I take the 30mg whole sine I beeen taking it instant.
Sick of rushin them for exaple knoked the powder off onto floor got most o it back but I ould take a 80instant id be smashed tho.

I would go on morphine for ainteane, but that drug makes me so depressed.
I figure if IR lasts 3-4hiurs shorter than the long ating that there no point rushing.

If oxy releases 40percent in 1 hour thats 12mg id be fine tain IR on top of that.
but if it releases so muh mg a hour i gonna be rattling

I just got off morphine was only taking 20mg but formonths and stopped abusing ,ethadone once a week.

If the Oxy 30mg is instant release and you swallow it, it will last for about 5 hours. If it is slow-release and you swallow it, it will last about 12 hours. However, instant release will kick in in 30-60 minutes whereas slow-release can take like 4 hours.