• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone 5mg I.r (Mayne pharma) how to shoot?

NansMate

Greenlighter
Hey there I’m a new member to blue light
I live In Perth Western Australia and am posting today to find out the best possible way to shoot 5mg oxycodone,
Yes I’m aware shooting pills is bad(especially such low mg ones) but since this corona shit there’s been a massive on and off drought for h (and a big price increase)
I’ve tried crushing and mixing with cold water ( about 20mgs of oxy and nearly 2mls of water ) and have filtered it twice to get most of the chalk and whatever else out, and while I may feel it abit I feel like there’s got to be a better way?
Maybe using a wheel filter?
Please keep responses informative
Cheers

Ok thanks
Just a lot of chalk to filter through to get a decent 40-60mg shot

I think I figured it out,
Crushed up 40mg (8 pills) and mixed with 2.5mls of water,
Mixed it around for 4-5 minutes then used a blunt 3ml barrel to draw up through a ciggie filter,
Squirted it out into a clean spoon and drew it up with another 3ml barrel and ciggie filter,
Then repeated one more time but instead used a ml sharp to draw up in
Can taste and feel it way more now,
If anyone knows an even better way feel free to let me know
Thanks

Wheel/micron filter is much better if you can get your hands on them. That and cold water is the best you can minimize risk. Dont miss lol.

It's dangerous as you know, but I dont think it's that much more dangerous than random ass street dope cut with ?????.

It's not smart, but shooting anything for funsies isn't smart.

If you dont have a micron filter and want to get the chalk out stuff a 2.5 ml syringe with cotton really tight and push your solution through this

Wheel/micron filter is much better if you can get your hands on them. That and cold water is the best you can minimize risk. Dont miss lol.

It's dangerous as you know, but I dont think it's that much more dangerous than random ass street dope cut with ?????.

It's not smart, but shooting anything for funsies isn't smart.
Haha I’m not doing it for funsies bro, just trying not to get dope sick,
And the street dope over here is usually pretty good considering my location.
But just figured out the cold water makes a huge difference, mixed up 40mg at work yesterday in my car with slightly warm water coz it was a hot day, and didn’t feel that much at all,
Just had one now with cold water about 30mg and feel it more than the 40 I had yesterday

Yea, please get a micron wheel filter. You can prefilter through cottons and then filter through the micron and that will make your solution substantially cleaner.

The reason you're probably feeling the cold water shots more is because when the water is hot more of the other junk in the pills is getting dissolved, saturating the solution.

I bang 5s some times. I use more water than most do. Then stuff sterile gauze in a large syringe and attach a micron filter .22 microns small. Run though into a clean rig then your good to good!