• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 18 hours after clonazepam

sadmachine

Bluelighter
I took 1.5mg (usual dose is 1mg once every few weeks) of clonazepam last night at 11pm in a different environment. Woke up today noticeably still benzo'd. It's been 18 hours in total but my eyelids are still droopy and I still feel quite under the effects. I'm also going through very mild Oxycodone withdrawals so it's hard to tell what is the benzo and what is the WD's. Today's my last day off work and i'd like to have to some fun but I'm just not sure about this one, I've eaten oxy 12 hours after taking 1mg of clonaz (the next day) but at that time I felt like the effects had worn off. I'll be alone too and my usually oxy dose is 40mg-60mg, considering trying 20mg or even 10mg.

It's a bit unusual but I feel like the effects of that 1.5mg are lasting waaaaay longer than usual, oxy WD's doesn't give me droopy eyelids so i'm guessing maybe there's still quite a lot of clonaz in my system? thoughts?

You should be fine to take the oxy at 18 hours in. Maybe just try a lower dose to be on the safe side. But 18 hours later you should be fine to dose the oxy