• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 10mg smell like vitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezyboy23

Greenlighter
Saturday I went to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions and when I got my pills the pharmacist told me they where out of the usual oxycodone that they usually give me so they gave me a different brand on one side there's a (NP) and a (12) on the other side when I got home and opened the bottle a strong smell came from the pills almost like a one a day or vitamin and so I called the pharmacy and the lady said she would check on it and call me back no response. So I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this or am I just over thinking it! Thank you in advance

It's still 10mg oxycodone, just a different brand. Unfortunately a brand that a lot of people (myself included) don't like or have had problems with...

Next month just make sure they have your brand before you leave your script I guess? It seems like a second-choice brand for many pharmacies (it was at my CVS)

I'm going to close this. It's not all that weird in my opinion that one brand of medication might have a slightly different smell than another variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.