• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 10mg fast heart rate

In the long run it still may! Your body just needs to get accustomed to the dose possibly. Like I said I had that reaction with hydromorphone and now it's my DOC and I don't get that burst of adrenaline off the git go with it anymore.

OP I didn't feel anything the first couple times I took Percocet... except nausea. It wasn't until about my 4th dose that the incredible euphoria came.

Personally, I'll get anxiety and disphoria if I take much more than much more than 7.5 mg at a time, so you may just need to scale back a bit. It might depend on where your tolerance is at and how much expusre you've had to opiods

Just took another 2 percs(10 mg) an hour ago and its my 3rd time taking it so far. Much less anxiety this time but still feel absolutely nothing :( you guys sure i shouldnt increase the dose to 15mg or 20?

Actually im feeling kinda relaxed and itchy. No euphoria however or any warmth or heavy feeling

Remind me of your other doses? I only ask because you seem intent on riding this out and want someone to advise you if needed.

Itchy and relaxed is approaching opioid territory. How exactly are you defining euphoria?

First time: took 5mg and 2.5 more 1hr after
2nd time (Thursday night): 10mg

3rd (now): 10 mg but different pill. Says U15 on it

I chewed the pills every time for quicker absorbtion

And about the euphoria, im expecting to feel happy or some kind of pleasant sensation. Sometimes when i drink a few shots and lay on my bed listening to music i just feel really happy. I dont know if thats what im expecting from opiates but maybe something similar.
I read several posts on this forum about euphoria from opiates and some people say its like thethe feeling after an orgasm from masturbation lol. Or feeling totally content and very happy with everything. I dont think im feeling any noticable happiness atm

I think the orgasm thing is more in the realm of IV users. I was, and thankfully so, never an IV kind of guy but trying to think of times I pushed too far. I think either nausea or actual loss of consciousness overrode any euphoria so it is a fine line.

I prefer contentment over happiness as the definition though. It is more like hey, I don't feel bad rather than wow I feel good.

Now please keep in mind I have about 19 years 50 weeks more experience than you. I understand your desires, I cannot fault you for being curious. But this site is also full of people who wish they never felt that first sense of well-being and try to caution new users of all the dangers and experiences they personally suffered. Its hard to stop once you do feel it.

I definitely dont want to get addicted and really hope i wont. But so far i havent really felt anything that i can really get addicted to. My reasoning is that if its that addictive it must feel extremely good. So far i havent felt anything even close to that