• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone 10 mg look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontucussme

Greenlighter
Ok, so I have a pill count coming up, and someone keeps only stealing my pain pills (seriously & sometimes my adderall). I have to find something that looks like a pink oxycodone 10mg... Someone please help. Btw they aren't allowed to touch them, so they can't look it up to be sure. Please no negativity, bc I'm already pissed, and gonna be sick bc of the asshole stealing them.

Supposed to be pink. Procedence would be important to determine if it's legit.

I get the lil hard flat NA 12s. I need something similar to that. I now these people know the tablet isn't gonna be shiny. Every pink pill I've found has a pink coating...

Also, my doctor made me sign a pain contract saying things about not even letting people know I have them... (Not exactly sure how they worded it) but I feel like I shouldn't have to let anyone touch my prescription meds. It's a substance abuse evaluation, I failed a drug test for pot. Now, my child is taken away, and the Department of Human Resources seems to think I shouldn't take the medicine needed to make me feel somewhat normal.... I'm just stressed and worried sick bc my child is involved..

o_O? If you know someone is stealing your pills, maybe you should get a lockbox, with either a code or a key.

Mods sorry I moved this instead of closing.

OP your simply asking us what you could pass off as fake meds - not really what this site is about as you could be selling these things and looking to rip people off.

If you really suspected that somebody was stealing your pills you would have bought a lock box.

Good call Bear, no problem. I believe this is skirting the rules. Essentially, if someone comes up with a pill which matches your requirements, they would be assisting you in breaking the law. Not that I don't sympathize with your situation because I've had my meds stolen before. OP, you're in enough trouble already and I urge you to reconsider what you're planning to do. Sorry, but I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.