• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy Tolerance/Help w dose rn

Greenlighter
I've done opiates quite a bit in the past, usually only hydro and fent, no oxy. Haven't really done any drugs in the last 6 months. I ate 20mg oxycodone (OxyNeo) about two day's ago, assuming i had no tolerance. Cut in half, spaced apart maybe a half hour? Felt good, very very slight nod, still completely functional.

I cut in half and ate the whole 20mg today. That was about 4 and a half hours ago. Still don't feel anything. My tolerance can't go up that quick can it? That seems way too fast. I didn't get that high from the 20 the other day, but definitely enough.

If i was to eat another 40mg right now, considering i don't feel that first 20 at all... I should be okay right? 60mg seems like a lot, but not like that first 20 is going to randomly kick in once i take another 40mg... I was trying to take a dose where i could still do things earlier, and now i have somewhere to be. Another 40mg will be chill?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

You should refrain from taking more. That's how people get in trouble and possibly die.

Oxy is crazy like that. Depending on personal chemistry or how much sleep you have had all the way to what you ate today it will feel different.

If you feel that you absolutely must take more then just take 10mg. Your best bet is to wait 24 hours and try 20mg again.

Last edited:
I have ALOT of experience with oxy and 10mg can definitely make a difference.

Did you already take more?

No. I took 20mg at like 1:30pm and it's now 7:40pm and i literally haven't felt a thing.
I only have two 20mg's left and i can't afford to waste them... so by telling me to take half of the amount i already took seems like a huge waste when taking an entire 20 isn't going to do anything.

40mg, or even 60mg oxycodone isn't going to kill me...
So i should be safe... Just wanted a second opinion, or third in this case.

I dig. I guess I didn't realize how much time has passed. Either way I would wait until tomorrow. Let us know how it goes man.

40mg, or even 60mg oxycodone isn't going to kill me...
So i should be safe... Just wanted a second opinion, or third in this case.

try insufflating 10 mg and eat the other 10

or sniff 20mg

I wouldn't add another 40mg to the mix.

try insufflating 10 mg and eat the other 10

or sniff 20mg

I wouldn't add another 40mg to the mix.

they are the new OxyNeo's... not easy to snort, and even if you do, it doesn't really seem worth it trying to cook it.

I dig. I guess I didn't realize how much time has passed. Either way I would wait until tomorrow. Let us know how it goes man.

ended up eating the other 40mg... still alive.
nodded a bit... wasn't sure if going to sleep was a good idea, but i made it out okay.