• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy problem last night weed blocking effects on me

pillman1224

Bluelighter
so yesterday was saturday and i RARELY use on the weekends cept for weed but i had a few assignments due that i *needed* to be high for so i was still feeling the effects of some decent bud and dropped 25mgs oxy and got my work done but no nod. the nod is usually my reward for doing good work not this time. so because my judgement was still a bit impaired from weed and i was pissed about the no nod i took 2mg xanax and sniffed a roxi 15. that wasnt enough for a nod so another 2mg xanax then another an hour or 2 later. for the record i dont even like xanax and havent taken it during the day in so long i cant remember but by the end of the night i had done 40mg oxy and 6mg xanax and didnt get the nod why? another note i hate mixing opis and benzos cause i like my narcotics untouched.

your probably thinking "pillman dont you chew on fent patches thats why you didnt feel it." this isnt true even with my fent tolerance 25mg oxy has me in another world of bliss. so is it possible the weed blocked the wonderful nod?

Honestly I love combining weed with opiates, it produces a stronger buzz for me IMO, but there is a such thing as smoking too much that it overpowers the effects of the opiate and all you feel is the marijuana high. Try smoking after you take the oxycodone, especially when you're beginning to come down as it can "boost" the opiate effects more.

Have you tried any potentiation methods such as white grapefruit juice?

Honestly I love combining weed with opiates, it produces a stronger buzz for me IMO, but there is a such thing as smoking too much that it overpowers the effects of the opiate and all you feel is the marijuana high. Try smoking after you take the oxycodone, especially when you're beginning to come down as it can "boost" the opiate effects more.

Have you tried any potentiation methods such as white grapefruit juice?

thanks wgfj been there done that it has the oppiste affect its supposed to on me. it potentates for 2 hours then im sober as Nancy Reagan