• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy + MDMA? Fun and Safe?

DonStatus

Bluelighter
Hello all, Im currently addicted to oxycodone and use roughly 80-100mg a day. My friend got some real nice MDMA powder and basically I'm wondering if it would be dangerous to take a little bit and try to roll while on my usual oxy. I've read a lot on the Internet and it seems a though it's not that dangerous, just that you wouldn't really feel the MDMA. It been a long time since I've done MDMA and I would love to roll it would get me out of my rut I've been in. Any constructive advice would be great thanks.

less oxy, take a good dose of the other, and after a couple hours rolllllin, get into the usual, IME the two mix well, but i am not an oxy user, and in the times iv tried both i used 'large' doses of thizz, and 'small' doses of oxy, and IMO it could be safer to use less oxythan normal, atleast at first, you will find the flow im sure though

I would not mix them together, I have read studies which indicate mixing MDMA with opioids and other drugs, IIRC the study mentioned cocaine, that it increases the toxicity and neuro-damage.

I can't find the study though, but just something to think about, I would keep the doses low, saving the opioids for the comedown.

^
What tricomb said.... MDMA is super dehydrating by itself and I feel like the combination would probably leave you feeling pretty gross the next day. I find oxy to be kind of dehydrating by itself too... It would give me pretty bad headaches. I did MDMA while addicted to oxy and I just did my oxy in the morning, then took the MDMA at night. Then, as tricomb said...took the oxy to help with the come down. DRINK A LOT OF WATER! :)

Thanks for the helpful responses. I was thinking of taking a little bit tonight, just listen to music and vibe out. Thanks again guys

I would take just enough oxycodone so that you are not in withdrawal when you plan to take the MDMA. I don't mean combining it, I mean like if you can take 40mg of oxycodone in the morning and it keep you from being in withdrawal all day, then do that and take the MDMA at night.