• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxy ID and advice please

SambaQ

Greenlighter
Hey folks.

Purchased a sandoz 80mg oxycodone.

Can I smoke this or is this the new formula, am i best to just swallow?
Also, im i good to take it all.? Im 6ft 4 100kg. Not opiate naive. I use 10ml methadone daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it would be a good idea to test it if you have the testing chemicals. Swallowing is better because of very high bioavailability via this route. The whole pill could be a little too much, could cause nausea at least which would ruin the whole high.

Hello, we don't allow substance ID threads at all, but as I got experience with the EU sandoz brand, this look exactly like the legit one, the blister pack too. In my experience this are the best chewed or crushed to a powder and swallowed, you'll get accustomed to the taste quick. Sometimes I really liked doing a line while waiting for the chewed dose to kick in.

With this said, I can't assure you that this isn't a fake as it would be just speculation that's why we don't allow ID threads and why I'm gonna close this.

Now I can feel the bitter taste in my mouth, I really love the taste, disliked it at first.
Also don't worry about the imprint, they got no imprint, I used to get them from the pharmacy so I'm sure about that.

Edit:Actually i'm just gonna edit out the substance ID part and leave the ROA and dosage question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also don't swallow the pill as it is, you won't feel it at its full potential, crush and swallow or chew as I said above, very important. Take maybe 40mg you can still redose