• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxy 30mg with Cold Medicine

Browngirl26

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I am pretty new to this site but really looking for some help, more so from someone with experience or someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

basically, I am an addict and snort 4-5 Blue oxy/roxy's a day. I recently just hit with a BAD cold/flu and I am fucking miserable. I want to take some cold medicine but mixing shit has always freaked me out so I don't wanna fuck it up. Basically my throat is so swollen I can barely swallow, nose is stuffed, cant breathe, chest pain when coughing, fever, all that really fun stuff. My throat ALSO really hurts whenever I snort a pill, it kinda freaked me out how bad it hurts. Anyways, can someone give me an example of some safe cold medicine I can as well as shouldnt take.

Thanks!

Mostly anything is fine. 1st generation antihistamines like Benedryl or Chlortrimeton may potentiate oxy a bit, but a low doses used for colds, not really an issue.

Get some Sudafed for the congestion, some Tylenol for the fever and throat pain and some cough drops like Cepacol.

Youre going to put a hole in your septum bro

I know what im talking about

Youre going to put a hole in your septum bro

I know what im talking about

This really happen, sub? Dont want to derail the thread but I snort a lot and havent had problems but am aware its a possibility.

I just barely got over a flu had it for a week and my nose was so stuffed the whole time or really runny, how the hell did you snort a Roxy and actually get it to absorb? That's crazy lol. And KittyCat it's very unlikely to put a whole in your septum by snorting pills. You would have to snort multiple pills daily for years before that happens . Not saying it's impossible but it's definitely not common.