• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxeltra brand Extended Release, anyone have these? Oxycodone

jeluuuu

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have Oxycodone extended release pills and the brand is Oxeltra. They are from the UK. Anyone have these pills? They are definitely tamper-proof since they gel up when put in water. Does anyone have these pills and if you do, do you know of a way how to turn them into immediate release?

I took those in the uk up till 2 months ago. I just chewed them but they gel up and get sticky but it does work- I would tell the pharmacists the coating didn't agree with my stomach and always tried for the oxypro, which they did give me.

Don't take too many by mouth at the same time one at a time only-they all stick together going down- one time I thought I would choke.

I took those in the uk up till 2 months ago. I just chewed them but they gel up and get sticky but it does work- I would tell the pharmacists the coating didn't agree with my stomach and always tried for the oxypro, which they did give me.
Thanks for the response! Yeah I only have them this week luckily. I will get my normal immediate release tablets next week so I don't mind having to take ER for now but I am still trying stuff lol. So are there any other methods for this specific brand? Tried the coke method? Chewing them up definitely does not make them IR, these seem to be a particularly annoying brand lol.

I'm with you- hated that brand - now that I'm back in the US all er oxy is like those...I prefer ir but they wont give them for my dose.

I'm with you- hated that brand - now that I'm back in the US all er oxy is like those...I prefer ir but they wont give them for my dose.
Have you succeeded in making the Oxeltra immediate release or not? Luckily they will be changing back my dose to IR next week again because this sucks.

I'm sorry no I did not,but I remember awhile back on this forum someone wrote a post on how to make the antiabuse into an ir. Just use the search bar and type in anti-abuse and oxycodone Just that and the post will probably come up or another one with ways to do it. Good luck!

I'm sorry no I did not,but I remember awhile back on this forum someone wrote a post on how to make the antiabuse into an ir. Just use the search bar and type in anti-abuse and oxycodone Just that and the post will probably come up or another one with ways to do it. Good luck!

They have changed mine back to IR so luckily I will not have to go through that.

Please just be careful with the subject matter guys. Nobody has done anything wrong, but I want to gently redirect. We are here for the purposes of Harm Reduction and with a drug like Oxycodone and its bioavailiability relative to route of administration mean that the route of administration has little bearing on the health and safety of the user. Dosage is the only thing truly relevant for our purposes here. Again, nobody fucked up or anything, but I think there are better resources out there for this sort of thing like Reddit for instance.