• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Overwhelming experience

There is also the possibility that ethylone, methylone, or some other RC that doesn't show up on marquis it could be 95% comprised of with 5% mdma to set off the test kit.

Edit: Funny you mention the documentary too that someone just posted here within the last month.

Those both react to a marquis and if it was 95% something else the test would look way off.
Good to see dealers spreading the good word though. That was a pretty good documentary.

Thanks for all the replies this did help. After hardwell I know I'm only going to be rolling 100-200mg in a night so I'm satisfied if it comes up as mdxx on the marquis test.

This is a beautiful thing. I doubt I will ever see the day local test centers are a thing in the US. I bet there's a pretty legit scene where you live because of it too.

certainly better than in the us, but compared to other european countries, i don't think it matters much for the quality at large. during the great mdma draught around 2008 the test results hanging out at the testing booths at parties, were full of warnings with no mdma to be found, just like anywhere else.
but the good thing is that you won't waste your time and money trying to buy some good stuff that way :)

i hate when people say its real mdma thats not tested but from a trusted source. YOU DONT KNOW SQUAT TILL YOU SEE TEST RESULTS WITH YOUR OWN EYES. even trusted sources can be fooled. i bet it was not mdma. most of these noob rollers dont even know what real rolling is. this is the reason why research chems are taking over. i miss the real dolphins. sorry to be rude but this life aint a joke.

...when I usually do 150mg I have a great time.
so you did four times your usual amount and you're wondering why you felt overwhelmed?

i think you might have answered your own question...

alasdair