Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
$650 in Sydney Northside - but it’s quality. Going up again soon though I’m told.
Mind. Blown.

idk how equivalent Australian money and US currency is but I’m paying usually $50 a g here. 650 is usually what my guy would charge for a half oz. I bet the huge price difference has something to do with the fact that Mexican ice has flooded the fuck out of the US.

So everyone in my apartment building used to be homeless and got government assistance. My neighbors upstairs still go out panhandling and hanging with their friends at a homeless camp.

I was going out the door this morning and they asked me did I want to hit the pipe? Well I'm not one to turn down free drugs so I got me a couple big hits and got high this morning.

My point though is that meth is cheaper than even alcohol and marijuana here in the USA around the homeless community. They smoke all day long and pass it around like it's a bottle of liquor while panhandling.

When I was homeless a couple years ago I could get grams of FIRE 🔥 for $10. All day long. Ounces for under $300. Quarter ounces for like $60.

My neighbors keep telling me it's everywhere and now I'm wondering if it's still that cheap!!

I'll ask them later. They said they would smoke some more with me when they got back. I'm telling you Aussies that you would shit if you knew about prices like this for product like this!!! I wish I could show you just how good it is!!!

Even without that kind of hookup though I can walk to the park and get a quarter gram for $20 easily off of a stranger all day long.

Mind. Blown.

idk how equivalent Australian money and US currency is but I’m paying usually $50 a g here. 650 is usually what my guy would charge for a half oz. I bet the huge price difference has something to do with the fact that Mexican ice has flooded the fuck out of the US.
$1usd = roughly $1.3 aussie. A lot of drugs are imported into australia via sea cargo so dealers charge a premium for the risk. If someone wants to get meth from 40 - 70 a g in Australia you'd have to bulk buy 1kg+.

Last edited:
So everyone in my apartment building used to be homeless and got government assistance. My neighbors upstairs still go out panhandling and hanging with their friends at a homeless camp.

I was going out the door this morning and they asked me did I want to hit the pipe? Well I'm not one to turn down free drugs so I got me a couple big hits and got high this morning.

My point though is that meth is cheaper than even alcohol and marijuana here in the USA around the homeless community. They smoke all day long and pass it around like it's a bottle of liquor while panhandling.

When I was homeless a couple years ago I could get grams of FIRE 🔥 for $10. All day long. Ounces for under $300. Quarter ounces for like $60.

My neighbors keep telling me it's everywhere and now I'm wondering if it's still that cheap!!

I'll ask them later. They said they would smoke some more with me when they got back. I'm telling you Aussies that you would shit if you knew about prices like this for product like this!!! I wish I could show you just how good it is!!!

Even without that kind of hookup though I can walk to the park and get a quarter gram for $20 easily off of a stranger all day long.
It's well known Australia has the highest drug prices in the world. Even when supply is ample the lowest prices rarely dip below $200 a g.

Haha yeah I well know how cheap it is there!

Anyone come across shard that has a pink tinge to it? I saw this pink ice first back in August and then yesterday.

What are the chances us in Melbourne are getting meth made in Mexico?? I read somewhere that meth from Mexico often has a blue or pink/light red colour to it.

This statement is purely hypothetical and I'm just guessing tbh. It could have been cooked up on a farm in Wallan for all i know. Never really heard of Burmese meth having a pink tinge to it. All the photo's I've seen online of huge amounts of S.E Asian meth were all crystal clear.

I've kind of been craving meth since my neighbors let me hit the pipe the other day.

I went out looking for some and ended up with heroin and crack instead (I found out someone I've dealt with before is stocking meth now though, but he was out).

Fast forward a couple days to today.

The liquor store was closed because the power was out this morning so I didn't get my morning fix.

My neighbor knocked on my door earlier and was holding a notebook with a pile of white powder on it.

He said he found it in a baggie and he thought it was meth, lol. I tasted it and sure enough!!!

He gave it to me because he's never tried it!! It was maybe between a point and a point and a half. I didn't weigh it. I just started sniffing it, lol.

Meth is so cheap around here that it's free!!

I've kind of been craving meth since my neighbors let me hit the pipe the other day.

I went out looking for some and ended up with heroin and crack instead (I found out someone I've dealt with before is stocking meth now though, but he was out).

Fast forward a couple days to today.

The liquor store was closed because the power was out this morning so I didn't get my morning fix.

My neighbor knocked on my door earlier and was holding a notebook with a pile of white powder on it.

He said he found it in a baggie and he thought it was meth, lol. I tasted it and sure enough!!!

He gave it to me because he's never tried it!! It was maybe between a point and a point and a half. I didn't weigh it. I just started sniffing it, lol.

Meth is so cheap around here that it's free!!

Yea just got my last half gram for free, same situation. Buddy found it on the ground and just gave it to me. With my very infrequent use it’ll last me years, possibly a lifetime. But I feel bad rubbing too much salt in the wounds of these poor Aussies…. ;)

In fact now that I think about it I’ve never once paid for meth. Only gotten it a few times mind you, but not many folks can say that I’m sure.

-GC

Yea just got my last half gram for free, same situation. Buddy found it on the ground and just gave it to me. With my very infrequent use it’ll last me years, possibly a lifetime. But I feel bad rubbing too much salt in the wounds of these poor Aussies…. ;)

In fact now that I think about it I’ve never once paid for meth. Only gotten it a few times mind you, but not many folks can say that I’m sure.

-GC
Yeah I only do it a couple of times a year. I haven't considered myself a regular user since 2005-2006 and then it was so expensive I didn't really use all that much and only for a couple of months.

I was paying Aussie prices back then.

Anyone come across shard that has a pink tinge to it? I saw this pink ice first back in August and then yesterday.

What are the chances us in Melbourne are getting meth made in Mexico?? I read somewhere that meth from Mexico often has a blue or pink/light red colour to it.

This statement is purely hypothetical and I'm just guessing tbh. It could have been cooked up on a farm in Wallan for all i know. Never really heard of Burmese meth having a pink tinge to it. All the photo's I've seen online of huge amounts of S.E Asian meth were all crystal clear.
The blue stuff is available on the dark net from inside Australia. It's called mexican super meth. My guess there's a premium on it for it being blue but probably same quality as the regular looking shards from asia.

Like rose quartz? It's just trace amounts of some synthesis product, no indication of where it comes from.

I've had good luck with pink-tinged crystal, even when the crystals were quite fine. I did see some large N-Iso crystals on eBay recently with a similar tinge though, so judging based on appearance or colour is pointless.

Did a solid favour for someone today in Sydney and got paid with a single solid crystal weighing 1.5 g. Since my tolerance is so high I went for .4 on first shot and thought I was having a heart attack - turned into spectacular rush and beautiful clean high edging towards being a bit overamped. Moral of the story: there is A+ quality out there but people are sitting on it and cutting it to death. Other moral: don’t pay any attention to me when I say I’ve quit.
Other moral: don’t pay any attention to me when I say I’ve quit.

lol - hey, thanks for the laugh , I know exactly what you mean (unfortunately)!

Like rose quartz? It's just trace amounts of some synthesis product, no indication of where it comes from.

I've had good luck with pink-tinged crystal, even when the crystals were quite fine. I did see some large N-Iso crystals on eBay recently with a similar tinge though, so judging based on appearance or colour is pointless.
just a thought, but would the pink tinge come from a pseudoephedrine precursor ?

Lol. I just synthed 187 megatron méth which is 1000 1000 ton/kilo. I'm boss with many man and have a lab the size of a city. Lol. Anyway, thé synth is exothermic do don't forget thé secret to keep water cool, HO-++-H2O-H2O2H2O-+.

Hey buddy,
Can confirm the latest pink tinge (two batches) are Australian production (from our state actually)

Very decent quality for local stuff.

**Note the following pictures are not mine nor have I ever been in contact with traffickable amounts as displayed in the follow**

The blue stuff is available on the dark net from inside Australia. It's called mexican super meth. My guess there's a premium on it for it being blue but probably same quality as the regular looking shards from asia.
Correct. The vendor admitted it was the same product as there normal clear overseas import just dyed.

just a thought, but would the pink tinge come from a pseudoephedrine precursor ?

From the best of my knowledge yes, a pseudo reduction leaving non racmic D without Levo.

As much as I love this talk we are unfortunately approaching the line in the BLUA against specific synthesis/manufacturing talk.

Will keep the above posts there :)

Damn, me and my boyfriend are trippin out right now. We’re in California & we pay $200 for a whole ounce. And we been awake for 2 days going stronggg lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.