• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Out Of it a while......whats the fuss

andrewvolcom

Bluelighter
Well I used to be an avid member here but due to joining the military i kinda had to stop and lost touch of the site, now i am back and back in central cali and just kinda curious what the latest hypes have been... dont worry i already ordered my testing kit (everyone should have one) but just kinda seeing whats the good ones in central cali (not nor cal or so cal) but say anything from bakersfield up to modesto or whatever....... since i live in Fresno im not really asking where to find or who but a broader range of locations.... Also any idea on the molly going around? or is it still "molly" lol thank you

^You should ask over on the reginal pill discussion thread for your area also - you may get more replies.

Hey there, glad to see you back! I remember you. Hope the military didn't drive you nuts. :)

You're in Cali...you should be able to find some of the "pokeballs" presses pretty easy. Those are the press of the moment, be wary of anything else (IMO). Glad you got another kit, it's gonna come in handy with all the piperazine presses as of late.

You're in Cali...you should be able to find some of the "pokeballs" presses pretty easy. .

I know sourcing talk is not allowed, but I have to point out how frustrating it is to hear quotes like this. It's like everyone is having a party and you're not invited! lol

when you're 40-something and the few friends you have and anti-any kind of drug, you just don't know where to go, other than driving down to South Central and asking on the street corners which makes that risk/reward ratio a bit out of reach, even as great as E can be!

I know sourcing talk is not allowed, but I have to point out how frustrating it is to hear quotes like this. It's like everyone is having a party and you're not invited! lol

when you're 40-something and the few friends you have and anti-any kind of drug, you just don't know where to go, other than driving down to South Central and asking on the street corners which makes that risk/reward ratio a bit out of reach, even as great as E can be!

You and I are in the same exact boat. Too old for the raves, but never too old to have fun. :) All I can tell you is to get out and meet people, it's extremely hard when the kiddos think you're a narc (haha) but you'll find there are still some of us older peeps still out there. You're in CA, it should be pretty easy for you to find some like minded individuals. %)

lol, well at least I know I'm not the only one on the outside looking in!

well, maybe someone could give me some tips on where to just make some new like-minded friends somewhere other than a rave!

funny on other forums people will organize meet-and-greet gatherings so they can see and interact together in person, but I think everyone would be too paranoid to do that here!

No it didnt but i am glad to be back home and "free" lol.... non the less i have been checking out a few and i came across some green Louie Vs and they tested amazingly and was a super clean and great roll... be on the look out for those too.... hehehe test kit came to a rescue so quick...
Hey there, glad to see you back! I remember you. Hope the military didn't drive you nuts. :)

You're in Cali...you should be able to find some of the "pokeballs" presses pretty easy. Those are the press of the moment, be wary of anything else (IMO). Glad you got another kit, it's gonna come in handy with all the piperazine presses as of late.

lol, well at least I know I'm not the only one on the outside looking in!

well, maybe someone could give me some tips on where to just make some new like-minded friends somewhere other than a rave!

funny on other forums people will organize meet-and-greet gatherings so they can see and interact together in person, but I think everyone would be too paranoid to do that here!

There have been some meet ups organized through BL in the past, but one of them ended badly (aka raided) and people have been more weary since. There's been talk of a 'global' BL meetup in 2010, but I haven't looked for info on it lately.

I suggest posting in the CA thread in N&S American Social, there are a lot of Cali peeps of all ages that post here. :) And check out the threads in NA Social, usually they have threads for local events. Interact with others here, let them get to know you, and I bet you'll be making new friends in no time. :)

thanks RB! I didn't realize there were those threads on bluelight, I'll check 'em out!