• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out In The Open) Which Bluelighter Would You Like To FUCK! (V.1)

Bok Bok Bokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

I picked her up in a barn

Hmmm yeah. I'll take back that list cause that was a longgggggggggg time ago :p... I'd put names down but then people start thinkin wierd shit haha...

Wow this thread still going, lol but i dont really know who id want to fuk lol, havent seen anyone from bluelight in ages, part from backo, so ill just go with i want to fuk backo in a non-gay way :p

After last weekend I'd like to add:

joannie_mhm and breakyaself - cos they've got great tits
potato - cos there's something so sexy about a man who will grope his friend's breasts for a photo
pl4yer0ne - how could you not be attracted to a man in such an ugly shirt

;)

You guys are hot!

There are no blers who I would fuck 'out in the open'...but behind closed doors...

Titchy Witchy says:
have fun with pants and learning.

I haven't met enough BLer's to know which one's i'd like to fuck.

But I have some suspects...

Any bluelighter aged 14 or younger would be alright with me.

My grandpa used to say if there's grass on the field, play the game. And if there's no grass, flip her over and play in the mud.

He died last year in prison.

Grass on the wicket, play cricket?

Or maybe for waco it's, if you can dribble on balls... do it.

^^^
I'd fuck you.

...twice...

... it'll be the best 30 seconds of your life!

ahahaha

hahaha

ahahaha

sorry.

ahem

I would totally fuck bloss. she's hawt.

Fuck this thread has been going along time 8o (Yes,I realise this is NOT the name of a bluelighter/s :p)

;)

um...

i'll fuck anything that has tits breathes and is lying half un-conscious on the floor, if that happens to be a bluelighter... please state your name...

HERE

females need only apply!

Well slm, UnSquare and I live in the same city. Seems the arranging should be left up to you :D

hi first post here but i gotta say trance addikt and kitty.with trancy its all about what she doesnt show,but hey a quick look at those nips would be heaven!ive knocked one out looking at her arse too many times to count!love the site,avid reader,now gonna start posting.have mucho esoteric drug knowledge and experience,no really,and think i could bring something new.sorry ive waffled like a right twat.oh cup cakes too