Our favourite Bluelighter and the questioning newcomers

Geez, I thought that this board was here to help... if you want to bitch about people and argue with them and think you are God, go to a chat room on AOL... they will help you with your superiority complex you got goin' there. I remember not to long ago Gee when you were new to this board..... there are people here who know a lot more about X than you. I think and they are called MODERATORS. We all understand your plight, but what we don't understand is your understanding of our understanding....
This board isn't here for a stress reliever.... It's here for experienced (as you call yourself) Wizzdom. So use that wizzdom to help yourself and others and don't sweat the small shit, bro. I'm out.
G
------------------
...What DoEsn'T Kill...
...Us Only MakEs ThE...
...HEad FattEr.....

First I am going to say that, no, I did not read your post where you explained that the word "expert comes from the word experience." And I quote, "EXPER is in BOTH words. EXPERt EXPERience." DJ SKINNY GEE, that has to be one of the most invalid statements I have ever heard. For example, Einstein may have had multiple theorys on time travel, but since he has never done it,(like Deus121 has only rolled 4 times) do you believe he was not an "EXPERt" on the subject. For your information, that is your opinion, not a statement of fact. Maybe you should go back to school. It would probably help you out. Oh yeah, feel free to flame me all you like, because this is the last time I will ever respond to you, or one of your topics.
And for everyone else out there that reads this, people like DJ SKINNY GEE have very short lifespans on this board, eventually no one will respond to him and he will get bored and quit, just like so many others that are not here for serious or recreational reasons. To everyone but DJSG, Rave on.
--Rogue

Well said Rogue....
In retrospect, I don't think that anyone started this board or came to this board thinking that they were experts. No one is an expert on this subject.
If you want to speak in terms of being an expert of your own body then that is fine, but people like Gee need to realize that his idea of expertise and professionalism is telling people to go fuck themselves and insulting them based on such trivial matters as their spelling.
There is a point to all this. Gee is an expert of his own body and mind. The only expertise he has shown this board, however, is his stupidity, and amazing superhuman ability to piss people off over something that should be taken seriously.
The harsh reality, as you have stated, Rouge, is that people like Gee are so full of dogshit, that they will soon find themselves not relating to anyone, much like in reality, and wind up throwing themselves off a bridge, causing an increase in intellegence on this board.......
------------------
...What DoEsn'T Kill...
...Us Only MakEs ThE...
...HEad FattEr.....
[This message has been edited by PoWerdByX (edited 01 August 2000).]

POWERED BY X AND ROUGE--
THE TWO GAY RETARDS.....
ARE YOU BOTH IDIOTIC?
THE MODERATORS DONT KNOW MORE THAN ME ABOUT ECSTASY.
YOU CRAZY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS...
I COULD CARE LESS IF PEOPLE GET SICK OF MY POSTS BECAUSE I DIDN'T COME HERE TO ARGUE ANYWAY.
YOU GUYS STARTED IT, SO NOW, I AM FINISHING IT. BOTTOM LINE.
I CAME HERE TO HELP PEOPLE. I ALSO CAME HERE IN HOPES OF GETTING A LITTLE ADVICE.
I HAVE GOTTEN SOME HELPFUL INFO.
AND I THANKS THOSE PEOPLE.
I DONT GO AROUND LIKE YOU GUYS AND BITCH PEOPLE OUT FOR HELPING ME.
ALL I DID WAS COME HERE TO BE HELPED AND HELP PEOPLE AND I GET BITCHED OUT BY A BUNCH OF IDIOTIC RETARDED ASSHOLE FAGGOT DRUG ADDICTS.
FCUK YOU ALL.
I NEVER BITCHED ANYONE OUT FOR SPELLING.
I WAS MERELY MAKING A CHILDISH JOKE, TO PROVE HOW CHILDISH THE PEOPLE WERE WHO WERE MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I COULDN'T SPELL.
AND TO THAT ONE DUDE WHO SAYS HE WONT RESPOND TO ME---
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WONT RESPOND TO ME?
BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT ME IN AN ARGUMENT.
YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT ECSTASY AND LIFE THAN YOU DO.
READ MY OTHER POSTS, YA JERK.
THEN YOU WILL SEE WHY I ALREADY HAD MY LIFE.
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOME 15 OR 13 YEAR OLD WOULD SIT AROUND LIKE ME AND TYPE ALL THESE ARGUMENTS ALL DAY?
I'LL HAVE TO READ YOUR POSTS AGAIN BEFORE I CAN RESPOND. I FORGOT WHAT THEY SAID BECASE I AM AS DRUNK AS A SKUNK.
OH YEA, I USED TO DRINK A BOTTLE A JIM BEAM WHILE I WAS ROLLIN, BUT DONT EVER TRY THAT BECAUSE IT'S DANGEROUS.
HIGHLY DANGEROUS. ESPECAILLY WHEN YOU HAVE TAKEN HIGH QUALITY BEANS LIKE ME.
NOT FAKE PUSSY BEANS THAT CAME FROM NIGGER TOWN.

rouge, you said that to be an asshole,
you KNOW i hate school!
school is for idiots like you who want to be even MORE brainwashed.

You need to pay respect to people like Dj Skinny Gee.
He's one of the old skool brothers in this scene. From now on i'm gonna try to model my life around dj skinny's teachings. He's an EXPERt damn it. you people don't know anything. dj skinny gee is obviously one of the most intelligent people on the face of the planet.
CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!!
damn
dj skinny gee, i love you man

I know if I speak up DJSG is just going to tell me I'm wrong and he's right so I probably shouldn't even bother, but none of what he's saying adds up at all. So here is my first and last post concerning the matter...

It just amazes me that people like this really do exist in the world.

DJSG~you claim you're an expert (oh, pardon me, EPERt) on E but some of the questions you've asked (Do I have Serotonin Syndrome??? being a perfect example) should be common knowledge to any EPERt (if you REALLY are one, anyway)
Let's say for argument's sake that you are an expert. Even if you were, nobody would listen to you anyway because of the manner in which you attempt to deliver this so-called EPERt advice. Arrogance, especially when it's unjustified, just turns people off.
I don't claim to know anything, so go ahead and flame me for my ignorance-I'm fair game. (I know, I came to BL to learn, what was I thinking?) but in the same respect, I don't run around spreading false "knowledge" based on nothing except unproven personal experience. That's just not cool.~~~

Above all, what's up with the fact that you blatently annouce in one post that you are here for the sake of having the most posts and "winnning" every argument, and then announce in another that you didn't come here to argue you came here to learn? You need to make up your mind and practice what you preach, whatever that may be.

I would not have bothered responding to this post except for the fact that in the process of you continuously spewing your verbal diarrhea for every potentially uninlightened BLer to see, you could be unintentionally hurting another human being~~not to mention annoying everybody else that is currently doing their best to ignore you.

Save your posts for the topics you feel most passionately about, and share your opinion for the right reasons, not just to hear yourself talk and convince everybody that DJSG is the supreme all knowing leader.

And BTW-I actually decided to give you music a chance and visited Mp3.com. Why the hell would you, or anyone for that matter, record themselves doing a horrible imitation of what sounds like throwing up (honestly it is, I'm not even being sarcastic)--and then proceed to call it music! uggghh. Make it stop.
sorry to everyone who had to read this very unplur-like post, but I could not just sit here and listen to him any longer without speaking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
gee...dj skinny gee...you after looking at your posts..i'm starting to believe them...some of your advice is kinda shitty..and inaccurate...sorry man..
------------------
sure why not.

acid reign--- Thank you!!
We finally have someone here who knows what he's talking about!
Okay charmgrrl, I bet you're not as charming as me!
But to the subject, YES YOU ARE WRONG. I feel the same way when you said that it amazes you that people like me exist in this world.
I get amazed thinking that people liek you exist.
Anyway, I never said I was a total EXPERT on ecastasy.
I SAID I WAS AN EXPERT FROM EXPEREINCE.
That means that I am a expert in certain and in fact most parts of ecstasy.
I dont know everything about it!
Why do you think i came here in the first place?!
TO LEARN!
I have a lot of questions still, but after finding out how dumb most of you are, I'm scared to get any knowledge from here.
But, I know there has to be SOME smart people on this site, so I'm not being prejudice against it.
I have met a lot of people that are smart here. But you, charm girl, are NOT one of them.
QUIT SAYING I AM SPREADING FALSE KNOWLEDGE!!
THAT IS WHAT FUICKING PISSES ME OFF!!!!!
I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT EVERYTHING I SPREAD IS TRUE.
YOU ARE THE IDIOT WHO IS SPREADING FALSE KNOWLEDGE!
YOU'RE RIGHT, If I WAS spreading false knowdledge, then it wouldnt be cool, but I am NOT.
Waht the fuck?
I dont have to PROOVE my persoanl expereinces. They are FUCKING true. If you dont belive them, fine ,BUT
Dont fucking go around telling everyone that im posting false shit.
You're going to lead people into beliveing I am jsut a liar and they will take the wrong advice possibly and then that could be very dangerous.
I am here to HELP people.
EVEN if they are dumb asses like you.
Im a NICE person.
I came here to learn, bottom line.
excuse me if you misunderstood.
Oh yea, about ym music, it's great!
If anyone HASNT heard me yet, then I would suggest for you to go take a listen. Try out my first song which is called REAL SPEEDCORE
It's 5000 BPM here's the address
http://www.mp3.com/djskinnygee
PS--it seems to me that all charm girl likes is her PRICELESS ecstasy. Make sure NOT to take her advice, as it would probably be telling you to go eat as many beans as you want and have fun, or some other drug addcit statement that will put your life in danger.
Take it from me, I'm an expert from experience. Dont use ecstasy.
Live a normal, natural life. Don't be fake.
As much as all you idiots might hate me, this could quite possibly the best decision of your life, if you listen to me.
And if you dont want to be helped, then fine, I'll help the people who WANT to be helped.
If you want me to shut up, then quit making fun of me and calling me a liar and bitching about everything. I hate it when people call me a liar, so if you do, then expect me to make a post that will bitch you out too.
If you're taking out your "Drug Withdrawls" symptoms on me, then Get off the drugs.
Cant you all see how miserable you all are?!
If you get off this shit, then you will all once again be happy, and then you can talk to me like a decent human being would.
(of course those statemnts were only reffered to the drugggies who bitch me out because of their withdrawls)
(your favorite bluelighter, dj skinny gee)
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

this is to IHATEDRUGS--
I'm gald you're starting to smarten up and beliveing me, BUT my advice is not shitty and inaccurate.
You obviously dont know much or esle you wouldnt have said that.
and if you hate drugs so much then you would agree with me on a lot of shit probably...

DJSG~as clever as you think you are,I am laughing my ass off.
I could not resist posting and pointing out the obvious. Being the moron you are, if you had half a brain you would have done a search (oh yeah, i forgot that you don't know how to do that, judging by your most recent ever so entertaining posts "why is my E smaky or dopey") and looked up my posts before you opened your mouth.
You think I'm suffering from withdrawal from extasy? And I push drugs onto other people? This just goes to show what an uninformed judgement you've just made. I came here to learn about extasy before trying it, to learn about using drugs, not abusing them as you have obviously done, that is if you're not making up your "I've done so many drugs so I know everything bullshit"...
I have never rolled in my life, but I've learned as much as I could and I'm saving for a special occasion, which is my birthday this weekend. As far as pushing drugs onto other people, why would I push something I've never even done myself?
yeah, i gotta say you made a pretty valid argument. ha.
Don't you look like an ass?

okay chrrmgirl--
I was just saying my opinion.
Some of it was fact.
I never said for sure did I know if you were going through withdrawl. Id say if you're not, then you're just going through PMS.
Thats normal and happens to all wemon.
I am no where near as mis-informed as you are though.
You're going to roll or your first time?
Well, all arguemnts aside, good luck, but i know you're not going to take my advice, so i might as well not even give it, but what the hell, i'll do it anyway, because i'm just like that.
1. Make sure to have at least one good friend with you just incase.
2. drink a fair amount of water.
3. Do NOT dance
4. Try to do it at home if possible, or at a frineds house. NOT a club.
5. Try to stay cool, but if its cold where you live, then dont go outside, because it will just bring you down and make you freezing. Trust me on this one.
6. buy a testing kit if possible
7. listen to your favorite band if like the way you are feeling a lot
8. stay up as long as you can!
9. ask your friends to blow you up
10. Its fun to do , day or night, but everything else will just go with the flow i guess.
I probably wasted my time with the list, but i am expereinced.
Some of the shit on there i didnt even do though. Like, I would NEVER ask my friends to blow me up because I just used dust off.
But i would NEVER reccomend that because it kills people all the time. I was a dust off expert too. But I know what im talking about here. You might like clubs better, so thats a matter of opinion. But the first time, a lot of people dont even feel their roll.
I have HEARD of some that feel it the best on the first time, but i dont buy it.
I have my own theory for that. Its in one of the posts i wrote.
Everyone i have ever met never rolled the first time, so if you dont roll, its normal.
I would need about 3 of the beans going around now to roll good i bet.

On what issues exactly am I "Misinformed"?

Exactly what "false knowledge" am I spreading?

And if I've supposadly got PMS then what's your excuse?
What could I have possibly been doing throughout my duration as a BL member other than learning as much as possible? and remember, we were all doing just fine without you, up until July 26th. On second thought, however did we manage to get by without you and your infinate wisdom to guide us??

Please don't offer me anymore unsolicited advice, it is just not welcome.

Do you think that all of the tips you gave me were correct, and that even the ones that were I had never heard before?
And besides, I thought you were preaching "EXTASY SUCKS. IT HAS TURNED MOST OF YOU INTO ASSHOLE FAGGOTS." "Take it from me, I am an expert from experience. Don't use extasy."
Why would you endorse something you believe to be "harmful" (E promoting homosexuality among other things, which you obviously do not suport) if you "are only here to help people, even if they are dumbasses" such as you beleive that I am? Why would you endorse something harmful in your own opinion if you were "just trying to help"?

Look, WE ARE DONE HERE. In your own words, according to "Manner #2: When someone tells you to leave them alone, then do it." Fine that's a great rule to live by, please practice what you preach with me.

Nobody needs to read this bullshit, no one needs to hear me refute your moronic arguments anymore, I know where you stand, I have formed my opinion of you, and nothing is going to change that. If someone closed this thread I would jump up and down for joy.

Listen little DJwannabe--If you have anything further to say to me that you absolutely must express, email it to me because frankly, I can just delete it if I feel like it and save this message board valuable space. This has just gone too far. You want to tell me how great you are, that's fine but don't embarass yourself any further here, make a fool of yourself in private, nobody here deserves this headache.

[This message has been edited by Charmgrrl (edited 02 August 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Charmgrrl (edited 02 August 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, people if you all haven't notice this already, DJ Skinny LOVES to argue. If any of you find him annoying, then stop replying. You know he's just having the time of his life. And if he thinks his experiences are the facts of life, let him. If he wants to give advise, let him, even though he doesn't have scientific prove, (just "personal experiences"). if anyone's gonna just take his word for it? well, i hope not but really, I'm sure if the info's harmful, the moderators will delete it or something. That's all...have fun people!

hey idiot, you're exactly right.
and charrmgril--fine i wont bother you or give you any more advice.
I was just trying to help to be a normal human being but you are a wierdo.
I never said to do ecstasy. (oh yea, you spelled ecstasy wrong. It's NOT extasy.)
I was just giving advice, incase you really WERE to do it anyway. DUH.
that's what a lot of people are here for. I'm sure im not the only one.
quit being so rude. If you didnt want to talk to me, then you would do like idiot says and leave me alone.
by the way, that last post you made was even more retarded than the other ones.
If you cant figure out what false info you are spreading then i will do it for you.
WHEN YOU SAY THAT I AM SPREADING FALSE INFO.
(okay that is one false info. that you spred because I am NOT spreding false info.)
ARE YOU DUMB?

Skinny G...
Bluelight use to be a place to come for intelligent responses to meaningful questions from people with reasonable IQ's and actual usefull experiences...
this has all changed..
I remember the days of bluelight.net/mdma, and have watched this board degrade over the years due to its growth... I miss the excellent post's by such people as deep that not only answered so many questions, but also stimulated thought.
Deep is gone and is now replaced by people like you, an infection that not only chews up bandwith but manages to degrade intelligent posts to idiotic name calling and arguing...
You are manifesting on this board what is going on in the scene and it sickins me. you are not here to help or learn, but to draw attention to yourself. you are neither intelligent or have any usefull experiences.
reading your posts is much like listening to a crappy record skip, over and over.

Demodulate--
It's obvious that all of us "losers" are here infecting this entire board now, so quit complaing!
You sound like a 2 year old!
And quit calling me a liar, you jerk.
I came here to help and be helped.
In NO way did I come here for attention.
So quit cha bitchin and get a life.

Thanks for proving a point...
you lack the intelligence to defend yourself and instead lash out..
If you were really here to help you would not bash everyone...
senseless banter, damn you even pulled me in.
cheers
p.s. its kinda hard not to read your posts because they are everywhere like cancer..
sigh, what happend to this place???
[This message has been edited by Demodulate (edited 02 August 2000).]

I didnt start anything.
I made 2 rude posts and said sorry for them, then eevryone ganged up on me because of it.
there was nothing i could do except defend myself.
[This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 02 August 2000).]