• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ouija Boards

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
My other thread made me think of this, but anyways... What do you guys think of them? Have you ever used one? What were your experiences? Do you think they're just a meaningless toy or a legitimate way of contacting spirits and dead people? Would you recommend people stay away from them, or do you think they're ok if used correctly?

I've never personally used one, but a friend of mine told me a story about how someone he knew did and weird things started happening in their house. I'd have to ask them again to remember the whole story and details. Anyways what do you guys think? Even tho I'm skeptical when it comes to supernatural things, I personally would never use one as I believe they can potentially channel spirits and energy that most people really have no business messing with.

Haven't used a Ouija board, but played with pendulums and dowsing rods. Kinda similar. Just be careful about what you evoke. Purify your intent and invite answers from those who can guide you in your best interest. I.e Summon the devil, get the devil; summon light, get light. It's a basic principle. If you seek answers, get them from the right entity. Not crazy about the whole idea of entities guiding this. More likely we're just interacting with ourselves, but in a unique way that is actually pretty fascinating and cuts through layers of bullshit if you ask right. I just usually ask my higher-self to guide me as my intent. Interact with the part of yourself that you want to learn from. Then ask. Then get an answer. Listen, reformulate question and go deeper. Can't imagine a Ouija board is any different.

Yes, pendulums legitly work. Or the swing around to one side or other, sometimes stand still, when you use them. God knows why, but it's meant to be an easy way for non-physical forces to influence the physical. I tried it to get lotto numbers a few times, but it didn't work, or give me the right numbers.

A few friends of mine did spiritist sessions with glass and paper when we were around 14 and they'd get answears to what they asked. But eventually they started getting scary answears and freaky things started happeneing so they quit.

Used one once made out of the back of a legal pad and a styrofoam cup and this highly legit demonologist or whatever.
Worked, no idea how though. Felt kinda stupid.