• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OTC drugs recreationally

Like Sudafed/psudoephedrine? I find that can have a generally mild mood lifting effect since it is an amphetamine. I remember taking an extended release one and I just felt amazing.

Like Sudafed/psudoephedrine? I find that can have a generally mild mood lifting effect since it is an amphetamine. I remember taking an extended release one and I just felt amazing.
Yeah man. Pseudoephedrine, specifically.

I've found it in the past to be decently enjoyable for something I can get whenever, almost wherever.

I’m getting some more DXM. I’m just worried about if it shows up on a drug test. Do you think it would? And if it would how much would I have to take for it to show up.

I’m getting some more DXM. I’m just worried about if it shows up on a drug test. Do you think it would? And if it would how much would I have to take for it to show up.
Or mabe I’ll try to get some pseudoephedrine also. I’ll let you know what I can get ahold of. And how much pseudoephedrine to get high on?

If you abused enough DXM you might pop a false positive for opioids maybe? Most drug tests are just focused on THC, I know some are more broad especially on probation or something but I really don't think they'd be testing for something you can just buy at a grocery store or take when you have a cold.

If you abused enough DXM you might pop a false positive for opioids maybe? Most drug tests are just focused on THC, I know some are more broad especially on probation or something but I really don't think they'd be testing for something you can just buy at a grocery store or take when you have a cold.
Ok I hope it doesn’t show up. Cuz I took 200mg yesterday and I’m at 240 today. It’s ones they send to the lab but it’s only an OTC medication so it shouldn’t show up. It’s something that mellows me out.

Is pseudoephedrine behind the counter? Cuz I got some DXM. I never knew you could get high on pseudoephedrine.
I don't know where you are, but around here I thought it's still available OTC......though maybe it may have been put behind the counter and you have to ask for it. They still give it without a script though. A mate of mine got some a month ago.
I haven't touched it in years myself.

usually between 90mg and like ~210mg, I exclusively use the freebase robotablets especially if I'm like "functionally dosing" the key is to not pass the "second plat" or even get too deep into it, the "first plat" is ideal for functioning. Redosing is needed especially with a tolerance and a fast metabolism (i burn through food and drugs really quickly.) Basically you wanna get like 30-90mg in you and see how that's doing you at the moment and then as it wears off you can decide to "do a bit more" and by that I mean essentially another 60mg or so, rinse and repeat until you wanna let it fade and go to bed. Some days were low on the overall mg count and some days I would honestly push ~240-300mg but that was to keep me going for long periods and with a pretty healthy tolerance. Cannabis potentiates the dissociation, tobacco sharpens things up and makes it feel more entactogenic/stimulating. DXM seems to be the "tofu" of drugs for me at least it takes on the flavor of whatever else you throw into the mix. Caffeine is almost entirely unpleasant in "regular doses" on DXM for me, but low doses of psychedelics are fantastic. For some reason I always return to tobacco smoking as it seems to just, "fit" DXM for me. Personal favorite combination is with psilocybin mushrooms or LSD, DMT was also quite nice.
Hmm that’s weird I used to love caffeine on DXM.

Hmm that’s weird I used to love caffeine on DXM.
everyone is different

I find meth to be a functional work stim not a hedonistic black hole of infinite weirdness like a lot of people describe it as being, lol

I like taking acid at work or doing mundane tasks as it's weirdly meditative, the whole "spiritual mind blowing whoa dude" thing most people find in acid doesn't really happen to me.

I guess my point is you do you, don't let anyone tell you how "drugs are supposed to work"

we all have different wiring and different experiences and uses for different chemicals

I personally enjoy dxm very much

Especially robo tablets

Goddamn thoroughly enjoy a good robo trip lol

Have had periods I took low doses of dxm every day and settled into an odd baseline functionality, was oddly meditative, I did some art and enjoyed it a lot, got a lot of physical stamina and enjoyed yardwork and my warehouse/stocking type jobs

What dose were you taking for this purpose (i.e., the daily microdose)?

Perhaps, I have never once had an enjoyable experience from DXM, but I'm not a big dissociative fan.

Ephedrine is not an amphetamine. It's a decongestant. Spikes norepinephrine in high doses but not much else.

How would ephedrine (ephedra tea, here in Mexico we don't have ephedrine pills anymore) compare to low dosages of 'proper' stimulants like dexamphetamine? I am desperate for something to help me with ADHD and the docs here don't want to prescribe me stims despite having a legit diagnosis (from another country in their language of course). Recently I found a supplier for some pretty priced ma huang tea and wonder whether I should try this. I distantly remember taking some "Happy Caps" legal high capsules containing ephedrine as a teen and they were, by the low standards I had then, pretty euphoric but there were other ingredients I don't remember.