• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OTC Codeine

I was purchasing a 48 pack of neurofun plus the other nite (at like 1am) from a 24hr chemist, and they had Panadeine 15 on the shelf. Thats 500mg paracetamol with 15mg codeine.

Pointless for our usage, as it costs a shiteload more than the generic acetiminophen \ codeine Pain Pills (for extraction) and is stupid for consuming by itself as you'd kill yourself from all that delicious panadol :p

I've mastered biting N+ in half... can woof through an entire box without having one split messily - even if they're the ones that are a bit trickier to split.

Just put the N+ half facing into your mouth, and the blank side facing away - teeth putting pressure on the centre of the pill - slowly bite it, and the N+ half will pop backwards onto your toungue, and the blank half will drop out of your mouth into your hand... which you can then throw at people :D

I'm so proud of my technique lol...

OH yeah... the chemist lady asked me if I'd had neurofen before and i said "yeah, i do labouring and busted me back"
she asked "why the big box?"
I simply replied, with a smile "I need more!"

neurofen plus

try cutting the neurofen plus tablets in half. the side with the + on it contains the codeine. If they crumble throw em away and start again with a different box. Id say 1 in 5 boxes crumbles.