• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

orgasm while rolling

I can orgasm like mad when on E. The best O's come from non-intercourse play and my friend says he get's off on getting me off. He will rarely orgasm, but that is never an issue... the erotic play is what we both love.

Sex on E doesn't effect straight sex for me at all. Both are great, just different. Although E sessions tend to be much longer. We both look forward to e-love sessions and spend the week collecting new lotions and playthings. My friend has a very creative and sometimes devious mind and he puts it to great use during these times. Gals, Have your guy (or girl) see how long he can hold you right on the edge of an orgasm. All those lil sex endorphins sure work a special magic when on a roll.

Namaste

heh.. i'm not sure i'm functional enough to have 'actual' sex whilst rolling.. but i am lucky enough to have practically spontaneous orgasms when i'm well under..
it just takes the vibrations from the speakers, or someone running their fingers through my hair, or a particularly good bass line, or maybe a waft of cool air across my face, or...

though actually . . after a little while, they actually get very, very pesky.. because i'm trying to dance or chat and instead i keep cuming (couple times ever half hour). so then i go find a corner to curl up in - limit the stimulation so they'll peter out and of course complete strangers get very concerned that i'm OK, given that i'm curled in a corner, shuddering occaisionally. so then i have to explain to every second person who passes what's going on...

not so lucky. and it means i'm all-orgasmed-out for a couple days after. 8)

it tends to happen just as i'm starting to come off the peak so i've learnt to deal with it now by just taking more and not coming off my peak till i'm at home and too tired to do anything but sleep!

doesn't leave me with any residual problems orgasming WITHOUT e, though.

LittleHedgehog said:
heh.. i'm not sure i'm functional enough to have 'actual' sex whilst rolling.. but i am lucky enough to have practically spontaneous orgasms when i'm well under..
it just takes the vibrations from the speakers, or someone running their fingers through my hair, or a particularly good bass line, or maybe a waft of cool air across my face, or...

though actually . . after a little while, they actually get very, very pesky.. because i'm trying to dance or chat and instead i keep cuming (couple times ever half hour). so then i go find a corner to curl up in - limit the stimulation so they'll peter out and of course complete strangers get very concerned that i'm OK, given that i'm curled in a corner, shuddering occaisionally. so then i have to explain to every second person who passes what's going on...

not so lucky. and it means i'm all-orgasmed-out for a couple days after. 8)

it tends to happen just as i'm starting to come off the peak so i've learnt to deal with it now by just taking more and not coming off my peak till i'm at home and too tired to do anything but sleep!

doesn't leave me with any residual problems orgasming WITHOUT e, though.

That hardly sounds like a bad thing, since an orgasim would be an added bonus enjoyment wise would it not?

lol. not when you're getting one every ten minutes, in a club, and effectively can't do anything else for a good hour or so other then to orgasm, breathe and then orgasm again! the first couple are lovely, after that i have other things i'd like to be doing. lol

i have to say "making love" on e is the best........but it can depend on who your with.....the first time i ever rolled i was with my best best mate and we blissed and talked for hours before getting very intimate....but it wasnt about the whole "physical" side.....although your "touch" senses are gretaly hightened, you do feel a sense of "connection". cause when u are rolling u can love someone close to you (my best mate) so much that u just cant resist the fact that you have to "blend" togeather......but overall it hasnt reduced my "straight" sex ability.....but made me and my mate WAY more comfortable with each other when we are straight....so i would suggest be with someone who you already have a connection with, because making love on e with someone who u already love, is the most fullfilling, unexplainable bliss ever....not matter weather you cum or not....

My girl says she can come on E just by pressing her thighs together... most chicks I know are bang up for fucking when their peak kicks in, I can't ever really be bothered fucking whilst peaking, but on the comedown hell yeah.

I have a different kind of orgasm when Im rolling than not.....lets say I've already cum from BF going down on me..then Ill climb on top of him and bounec around a bit and have these insane orgasms..they are totally different than "regular" ...first time it happened I thought we found my G-spot....maybe so..

this all works cuz my BF can't cum on e, but he stays hard forever so i just have my way with him :)

a friend told me she thinks it's because Im so relaxed and the pressure of him cumming is gone, so I can just have fun..that made me sad. this is the only way I can see that sex on e could *ruin* ordinary sex...not because the physical sensations are all that much better, but because the psychological bullshite that many of us carry around regarding sex is gone, so the experience is different

for some odd reason, i get touchy on e.. but i don't enjoy the thought of having sex.

when im on e.. i dont even like kissing my boyfriend.. and neither did e.. so we both had a good agreement on that.. but sex on e would be pretty cool.

i'll have to try it out soon!

maybe i'm just a nympho, but i NEVER have a problem gettin up or staying up when i'm rolling. i've even came a lot of times. although that happens after an hour but it never goes down

When I orgasm on e I can cum like 2 to 3 times in a row.... like 5-10 minutes apart...i'm a dude btw