• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Organisers of pill testing trial could be charged with drug supply and manslaughter

Im not one to comment on peoples appearances usually but Troy Grant has a wet, weazely looking face I just want to punch. He's just either completely out of touch or corrupt.

I'm actually considering pulling my finger out and attending whichever festivals will have testing stalls set up. Not for the festival, and not for the testing, but to wander in, out, and around the area suspiciously whilst being 9001% SOBER with nothing on my person. Wonder how much police time I can waste (and yes I know that's mildly counter-productive, given that's taxpayer money)

I'm actually considering pulling my finger out and attending whichever festivals will have testing stalls set up. Not for the festival, and not for the testing, but to wander in, out, and around the area suspiciously whilst being 9001% SOBER with nothing on my person. Wonder how much police time I can waste (and yes I know that's mildly counter-productive, given that's taxpayer money)
One really good civil disobedience measure i heard about years ago was to visit areas thought to be patrolled by sniffer dogs (train stations around festivals, etc) and spill bong water randomly around the whole area to distract the dogs' attention.
Probably hard to pull off (especially inside a festival venue) - plus you'd need a lot of bong water (!), but i've always found it amusing.

At this point i think "wasting police time" as far as these matters go is justified, personally.
The officers are essentially being used to promote a political ideology that is on very shaky ground. The more frustrated the police hierarchy become with the status quo, the better (in my highly biased opinion).

Right! And a couple of well-used bucket bongs would provide plenty of stinky water.

hahaha yeah the bong water idea is great and I don't think there'd be much issue in pulling it off. Especially if it wasn't immediately prior to an event and/or you weren't attending.

Have heard of people walking ahead of their mates as they pass the cops and dogs on the way to the entry of a festival, but have purposely crumbled a little bit of weed in their pockets etc. Nothing else on them, completely sober, but enough to [hopefully] gain the attention of the dogs haha

Have heard of people walking ahead of their mates as they pass the cops and dogs on the way to the entry of a festival, but have purposely crumbled a little bit of weed in their pockets etc. Nothing else on them, completely sober, but enough to [hopefully] gain the attention of the dogs haha

We did this back in the day, a mate smoked a joint when we got off the train, made sure to rub some weed on his fingers and let the smoke drift into his clothing, then walked a few meters ahead of the rest of us. He got nabbed almost as soon as we entered the lineup for the festival and the rest of us got through with our goods, then he joined us 15 minutes later none the worse for wear.

We did this back in the day, a mate smoked a joint when we got off the train, made sure to rub some weed on his fingers and let the smoke drift into his clothing, then walked a few meters ahead of the rest of us. He got nabbed almost as soon as we entered the lineup for the festival and the rest of us got through with our goods, then he joined us 15 minutes later none the worse for wear.

Apart from being placed on the field list and having a record put on his police file.