Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ordering Coca leaf to europe countrys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensiontrip

Greenlighter
Hello, has anyone ordered coca leaves to Europe? I found a couple of websites where you can order it, but I'm not sure if it will arrive. I'm thinking not only of 100 grams, but of several kilos, for example, five to ten kilos. If anyone has experience with this, I would appreciate it if you could share it. Or if you have better idea how can i get a few kilo coca leaf please let me know.

Hi @dimensiontrip welcome to BL. Unfortunately this thread is borderline against the BLUA, but I suppose you haven't named any sources.
Please familiarise yourself with the BL rules.
We can't name sources or give you any tips on how to cheat customs and import anything illegal into your country.
I'll have to close it unless you have any questions that aren't against the BLUA, sorry.

Your better bet would be coca- tea. They were once sold on the uk but the only person selling it stopped.

Gentle stimulant high but you are chasing the high all night.

I don't know for sure but I think that at least in some countries of the EU, like Switzerland, the whole coca plant is listed as an illegal "substance", so importing coca leaves of tea would be against the law.

Also you need loads of coca leaves to make some cocaine, they contain as little as .52% or so of cocaine. I did chew some dried leaves once (I think they're legal here but pretty expensive as it's imported) and while it definitely had a stimulant signature so was it nothing to write home about.

Hi @dimensiontrip welcome to Bluelight!

This thread has gone about as far as it can go without naming sources, so I'm going to close it before that happens.

Hope you stick around and become part of the community. But can I suggest you take a little time to familiarise yourself with the BlueLight User Agreement (our rule book) first?

Happy posting,

Fubz.

Status
Not open for further replies.