• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange/Pink Rhinos in So Cal

less_than_three

Greenlighter
Does anyone know if these are the same pill, with people just interpreting the color differently, or if they are two different batches?

If anyone's taken them reviews would be appreciated too, though there seem to be a lot on pillreports. Thanks! =)

Actually just picked up four of these tonight, and plan on having a complete fucking blast.

They are legit pills, so don't worry about that. I had the red Eckos that went around a couple months ago, and tried the orange/peach Eckos Tuesday...yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, not supposed to roll this often, but it just so happens that four of these fell in my lap today and I have nothing else to do, plus it's Friday night.

=D You'll enjoy these.

Thanks! I won't be enjoying these for a while unfortunately but figured I would get them if they were as good as the other eckos that have been going around the area. The ones I'm getting are definitely closer to orange than pink but I guess the people that wrote about them as pink might just see the same pill differently.

Oh and I don't judge you for rolling that much! I would if I could but it takes a lot out of me mentally and physically even though I'm new to it, so I have to find times that won't interfere with class/work. Hope you enjoyed your roll!

Has anyone else tried these? Would definitely love to hear more.. =)

Last edited:
man i hate all the eckos i just dont enjoy mda i dont get any euphoria on mda and they r crap pills :\

the eckos are MDA? Fuck that is the problem.

I thought they were a mixture of MDA and MDMA.

How can you tell they're MDA? Does it show up when you test them or can you just tell by the difference between the two once you eat the pill? Someone I know finally took these this weekend and seemed to be rolling and having an amazing time, but maybe we are just too inexperienced..

i popped 5 of the orange/peach eckos last friday and i had a blast with them.

youll enjoy these alot.

Last edited:
How can you tell they're MDA? Does it show up when you test them or can you just tell by the difference between the two once you eat the pill? Someone I know finally took these this weekend and seemed to be rolling and having an amazing time, but maybe we are just too inexperienced..

Unless you are a veteran roller, I doubt you would be able to tell if they were MDA without a testing kit. MDA is more of a "trippy", lazy roll vs. MDMA which is the loved up, but energetic roll. You will need a Simons reagent to tell MDMA from MDA.

Here is a report on the orange ones with testing results: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17875

I highly suggest getting a testing kit since you are new to the scene. There are a lot of dangerous and nasty chemicals being passed off as ecstasy, and a kit can save you a lot of heartache (and money!) down the road. :)

Unless you are a veteran roller, I doubt you would be able to tell if they were MDA without a testing kit. MDA is more of a "trippy", lazy roll vs. MDMA which is the loved up, but energetic roll. You will need a Simons reagent to tell MDMA from MDA.

Huh I always thought that MDMA floored me more than MDA and that MDA was more of an upper. (Just my personal experience with the two chemicals) I can usually tell the difference between the two from the nausea on the come up, severity of the jaw clenching, and eye wiggles.

760rollz said:
Huh I always thought that MDMA floored me more than MDA and that MDA was more of an upper. (Just my personal experience with the two chemicals) I can usually tell the difference between the two from the nausea on the come up, severity of the jaw clenching, and eye wiggles.

Sorry if this is going off topic and more into general discussion about E, but does MDA give you more severe clenching/eye wiggles? I remember reading on here that the blue pumas going around a month or two ago were MDA, and those were definitely more intense for me in that respect. They also gave me a much worse comedown.. would that be related to the fact that they were MDA - If they were?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Last edited:

Every body is different. :) MDA makes me lazy (and always makes me puke). MDMA is definitely more of an upper to me, I never puke on it, but even with clean molly I have a hard time going to sleep afterward. I am one of those people who are super sensitive to stimulants. I wish I was able to enjoy MDA more, but it just makes me sleepy and grumpy from nausea.

Sorry if this is going off topic and more into general discussion about E, but does MDA give you more severe clenching/eye wiggles? I remember reading on here that the blue pumas going around a month or two ago were MDA, and those were definitely more intense for me in that respect. They also gave me a much worse comedown.. would that be related to the fact that they were MDA - If they were?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Yup dead on with the eye wiggles and clenching jaw. I tend to find that under any decent dose of MDA my teeth actually chatter. I don't know about your come down though. I had the blue pumas and I fell right to sleep about 5hours or so after dropping.

Every body is different. :) MDA makes me lazy (and always makes me puke). MDMA is definitely more of an upper to me, I never puke on it, but even with clean molly I have a hard time going to sleep afterward. I am one of those people who are super sensitive to stimulants. I wish I was able to enjoy MDA more, but it just makes me sleepy and grumpy from nausea.

I guess that makes since to me. The last time I dropped was at a desert rave a few weeks back. I had yellow pumas which I believed at the time to be MDMA. Once I dropped the pill I and started to come up I started with the dry heaving (common for me on MDA) Then My heart started racing. As I came up I couldn't stop glowstringing. I was on a sick one. But by the time the peek hit me I was laying on my blanket on the desert floor cuz my feet felt like jello and my body was nice and lazy. I guess maybe the come up on MDA is more stimulant than MDMA but once I'm peaking then maybe I get floored and lazy. Where as MDMA just knock me to the floor because I feel so good and can't move to much because of the intensity of the high.

I too totaly favor MDMA over MDA. Is it just me or does it seem that most the pills going around right now are MDA? (No I'm not sorcing god damn it:p)

760rollz said:
Yup dead on with the eye wiggles and clenching jaw. I tend to find that under any decent dose of MDA my teeth actually chatter. I don't know about your come down though. I had the blue pumas and I fell right to sleep about 5hours or so after dropping.

Oh okay, that makes sense then. I was able to fall asleep too, but felt mentally and physically terrible for a lot longer than with other pills I've taken - though maybe this had to do with the fact that I took them at a rave, which is a more exhausting setting than I'd rolled in before.

Out of curiosity, do you also find MDA to be less therapeutic? I remember noticing after taking the blue pumas that I didn't have that same feeling of being completely in touch with myself, even though I still felt amazing and loved everybody. Again, can't really know if this was because I was at a rave or not so I guess it would be nice to have more input on what is actually attributable to a difference between the two substances. Thanks! =)

So are these confirmed MDA? Has anyone hit these with the Simons reagent yet?

Out of curiosity, do you also find MDA to be less therapeutic? I remember noticing after taking the blue pumas that I didn't have that same feeling of being completely in touch with myself, even though I still felt amazing and loved everybody. =)
That is yet another tell tail sign that it is MDA not MDMA. MDA lacks the loved up empathy that you get from MDMA. That is the biggest and most noticeable difference in the two drugs;)

So are these confirmed MDA? Has anyone hit these with the Simons reagent yet?
No I don't think anyone has simons tested these to my knowledge. I'm only basing it on my personal experience and I am an experienced roller. I know that it is not as concrete as a simons test but I would bet bottom dollar that if some did test them the test would confirm what I am saying. Ya dig?

Cool, thanks for the input. I'm not too into rolling but I would like to give MDA a shot, if for nothing else just a new experience.

Suprisingly enough, my friend just gave me two of these on Wednesday. To be honest I was rolled the fuck out of my mind...but I can't tell you accurately because I was also on a white deceptacon "quad stack" (they're never actually 4 pills in one but...pretty strong. Sorry about that this post really doesnt help you at all.=D

Cool, thanks for the input. I'm not too into rolling but I would like to give MDA a shot, if for nothing else just a new experience.

Damien, we are talking about the Pumas being MDA not the Rhinos just to clarify things. I haven't had the Rhinos.