• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange/peachy Rolls Royce

thewitcher

Greenlighter
So basically picked up some of these but can't find them on pillreports, I've heard there are a few different colours but these are peachy light orange color not yellow or gold, anyone had these or can share any info?

Thanks

Heard great things about the Rolls Royce but be careful, unless the original Rolls Royce pressers have decided to change their press color, then I'd be a bit wary of them being fakes or mimics or the original ones. Just a heads up!

For some reason, tabs marked with high end car logos are out of this world. The RR's I had were white, and was a beautiful trip, didnt come on strong and fast, it just went up and up and up and once you peaked you just melted away, or kept it going with a another hit or a bump of this or that.

The other ones I had were many yrs ago, Audi TT's these things were so strong, I could feel my brain melting, I had never tripped so hard off just 2 tabs of E, and this was before Molly and many yrs after the old school moons, the ones the size of bottle caps, that you could split 4 ways and still trip balls for 8 hrs...I miss being a part of the clubkid days, and the Limelight especially on Wed nights when Dj Gonzo, a Limelight NYC resident, who was by far one of the best DJ's to ever spin in the NYC club circuit during its best yrs. With Junior Vasquez, Jonathon Peters, and for the raver crowd Frankie Bones, Lenny Dee, The Creator, Spacegirl, Heckle and Jeckle...I could go on forever

The other ones I had were many yrs ago, Audi TT's these things were so strong, I could feel my brain melting, I had never tripped so hard off just 2 tabs of E, and this was before Molly and many yrs after the old school moons, the ones the size of bottle caps, that you could split 4 ways and still trip balls for 8 hrs...I miss being a part of the clubkid days, and the Limelight especially on Wed nights when Dj Gonzo, a Limelight NYC resident, who was by far one of the best DJ's to ever spin in the NYC club circuit during its best yrs. With Junior Vasquez, Jonathon Peters, and for the raver crowd Frankie Bones, Lenny Dee, The Creator, Spacegirl, Heckle and Jeckle...I could go on forever

Those were the days :)
Wasn't part of the NYC scene, but did it as hard as I could in the Midwest