• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Dolphins- South Florida

yes clean fire rolls!!dont plan on sleeping tho theyll keep u up long after u stop rolling A++++

trilla8732 said:
yes clean fire rolls!!dont plan on sleeping tho theyll keep u up long after u stop rolling A++++

Are you on crack? 8)

Clean rolls do NOT keep you up all night. :|

^lol thats true, i always fall asleep, sometimes even in the middle of my roll

To tell you the truth, i dont even care that much if a roll has some speed/caffeine in it AS LONG as it has a damn good amount of mdma and not overpowered by the speed. I always have xanax or ambien with me, so sleeping is never a problem even if the rolls have some speed.

So if the orange dolphins are good ass rolls, good amount of mdma, then the hint of speed can be taken care of.

Well, we took the orange dolphins last weekend. Awesome pills! We liked them so much that we already stocked up for the next time we roll. My bf said he has not rolled that hard since the old days.

Very decent amount of mdma. Steady, nice come up. No nausea. Yes, they do have a little bit of amp but it did not overpower the mdma at all. When we came down, we did feel the amp, felt a little anxious and shaky, but nothing a xanax could not handle. Felt pretty ok the next day.