• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

hi

a few people have asked but no-one has replied: would low-tolerence people be advised to take a quarter of an orange butterfly?

i normally take 1/2 and then more than an hour later take another half. from what people are saying a half is enough for a whole night, so would it be a good idea to take 1/4 and then wait an hour and a half and then another 1/4 or something like this?

You should be fine off 1/2 a drop found that most people can handle this fairly well. 1/4 will possibly not be enough to really feel the effects of these little tabs ;)

Hey guys.

Im getting these for next weekend and this will be my 3rd time dumping. Ive got a bit of a natural tolerance to estasy so im thinking ill start with 1 as opposed to a half? Ive never done a half before, always been wholes.

Cheers

hypnotoad said:
You should be fine off 1/2 a drop found that most people can handle this fairly well. 1/4 will possibly not be enough to really feel the effects of these little tabs ;)

thanks for the reply - half it is. 8o

i will wait an hour an a half before even contemplating taking the 2nd half

can those who have taken these describe how 'lovey' they were? sense of euphoria etc...

there have been conflicting reports about how pleasant they are as opposed to how jumpy they are. i want to know what i'm in for and would so prefer lovey.

[JT]-daywalker said:
Ive got a bit of a natural tolerance to estasy so im thinking ill start with 1 as opposed to a half? Ive never done a half before, always been wholes.
Did you read any of the posts above yours...? There's about 6 pages of people documenting how strong they are, make sure you take that into account when you decide on the dose to take, even if it is your 3rd time and you feel like pills don't work as well on you.

BigTrancer :)

hi im new to this site, ive found it so good, very insteresting and informative.

these are very strong. a lady friend had half then another half and it hit her very hard, she started to feel sick, but a few sips of gatorade and she was right.
i did 1 then droped the seccond about 1hr later, then about another 2-3hrs droped the other one.
these are super strong and ive never ever had anything that strong, i wouldnt recomend doing much more then 1-1.5 for experienced people.

im unable to find anymore of these :(

nica: these are awesome, i dont really know how to describe it, but it does make u feel very loved up, i was dancing like a crazy freek. eye spazms things a fair bit, and sometimes bluryness. good and nice and tingly all over. and i was heaps happy.
the next day i had a slight headache, but was very happy.

brendanwor said:
Haha, fancy seeing another OCAUer here! :)

Seeing as this thread is full of crap anyway I'll help to drag it further OT.

OCAU represent ;)

Had 4 of these last night... Magic is sooo gone.....

Was certainly pepped up with a few lines of meth though....

Had 2 the other day.. brought back the magic for me.. I use to eat 4-5 per event... They remind me of the Yellow 69's, only a little stronger.. lovley..

Ello fellow OCAU'ers and OTer's ;)
I'm Cheatz on those forums.

Anyway would these be good for my first time? I'm heading out to a big event in melbourne tomorrow night and I hope i don't get disappointed with these pills. Would anyone know if this would give out a good first experience? I was thinking of taking 1/2 and then later on take the other 1/2.

My boyfriend & I went thru 6 last night. I tested them & they came out good. Was a little strange though , with the red russians None of us could sit still, Dancing, drumming, Moving all the time. With these, They were kinda cruisy, didnt wanna dance Just wanted to sit & play music, Look into eachothers eyes & confess love. I personally enjoyed the russians more. I like a bit of Zing in it. I'm not as good as everyone here yet so i dont know what it means when one pill makes u dance around like a nutcase , Then the other thats been compared to it sits u on your ass... What does that mean is in them?? :)

one has more speed and the other doesn't. Ironically its the speed your liking in these pills rather then the MDMA.

Be careful speed is quite addictive. I found myself too drawn those types of pills, and then later on to just taking speed only....

After several reagent results between the "red russians" and "orange butterflies" i came to the conclusion, (tottally speculative ofcourse) but given the experience and the test results i had from both pills it lead me to beleive that the russians were significantly more on the side of MDxA then the butterflies which i believe were more on the side of MDMA. MDxA is charecteristicly a more "charged up" type of feeling, which may of explained the urge to dance and move around etc....

Thanks. Thats interesting as i hate speed on its own. I too love the dacey pills. But ocassionally me & my guy need those MDMA pills that quite u down & let u talk to eachother (orange butterflies).

finaguile said:
Ello fellow OCAU'ers and OTer's ;)
I'm Cheatz on those forums.

Anyway would these be good for my first time? I'm heading out to a big event in melbourne tomorrow night and I hope i don't get disappointed with these pills. Would anyone know if this would give out a good first experience? I was thinking of taking 1/2 and then later on take the other 1/2.

Absolutely. You'll love them man.

[edit] Event information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Had these on 2 different occasions and would probably have to say they are the cleanest and strongst MDMA pill I've ever had. Very loved up and could dance all night if you want or just sit and talk shit. Heaps better than the russians IMO but I prefer the real ecstasy (MDMA) not that MDA shit which does nothing but give you a massive headfuck and trip out. Every1 has there own preferences tho.
And if your a newbie a half of these will definitely be more than enough to start off with.

Fry-d- said:
Seeing as this thread is full of crap anyway I'll help to drag it further OT.

OCAU represent ;)

Username on OCAU? :)

Tried green mitsy's for myself last night. Railed 4 halves, awesome, awesome pills. Far more euphoric and classic MDMA-lovey than the butterflies in my opinion. I stand by what I said earlier, that the butterflies have too much of an untalkative, stoned feeling. Def go the green mitsubishis instead, if you can get your hands on them.

brendanwor said:
the butterflies have too much of an untalkative, stoned feeling.

agreed, although not with the "too much" part. I loved this overwhelmingly munted feeling, I was in my own little world on the butterflies.

and the visuals I had off these babies were un fucking believable 8( =D