• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Buddha's

orange buddahs are good, NOT great

good coz they're very clean but a low-medium mdma dose (imo/ime)

yeah be careful as there are Buddah copycats, a pic of which is/was on PR.

If the real Buddah's I would say 1.5 to start tops as everything seems to point to them being close to 100mgs active per pill. 300mgs off the top would be too much unless you have an ugly tolerance IMO.

^^really? You think they're close to 100mgs/pill??? I had the real ones about 6 months ago and 1 pill wasn't anywhere near what 100mgs mdma would do to me..

With the orange buddahs I would drop at least one to start. Or 1 plus almost 100mgs of molly.

fuck my tolerance

drumnbass420 said:
^^really? You think they're close to 100mgs/pill??? I had the real ones about 6 months ago and 1 pill wasn't anywhere near what 100mgs mdma would do to me..

With the orange buddahs I would drop at least one to start. Or 1 plus almost 100mgs of molly.

fuck my tolerance

Nah I dont do the shit anymore I was just assuming from things I read and hear. If they are not then folks nowadays truly do not know a good pill. WTF are they always listed MDxx high on PR. That to me would be 125mgs and up.

^^oooh =)

Dont get me wrong, they're good, but not AS good as people make out. For pills I've ingested in 2007/2008, I would recommend them (if the real .g's aren't someone's thing). They are clean and mild. I first took one right as these reports were coming out. I thought they would be slamming coz all the hype. I rolled but it felt closer to a mild possible 70ish mgs roll. It was a disappointment since I was hyped up about the reports.

Maybe it's b/c the pressies have been shit for many years now and here comes a pill that's better than most (expect the .g's imo). I would even consider high dose to be 100mg, even though my tolerance requires at least 125mg+.

Last edited:
ive heard of them being pure..but also a batch of mda and mdma going around.

^^^ True, but there's always the possibility of more than one batch going around. Test your pills! :)

doesnt the pill depend on where its from? like depending which area its in? for exaple, if one was to take orange buddah in US compared to areas in Canada?
im just wondering cause im thinkin of trying orange buddah as well

You should never trust a pill just by its color/logo, unless you're buying from the same batch from the same [trustworthy] source. As Ravenous said, always use a testing kit whenever possible...there are way too many copycat pill pressers out there.

if it helps, I have some red Buddhas that are pure MDA.

Onoe said:
ive heard of them being pure..but also a batch of mda and mdma going around.

I need some of those. The orange MDMA ones aren't as strong as some claim. They're definitely good and clean but kind of weak.

Onoe said:
if it helps, I have some red Buddhas that are pure MDA.

I'd like those too8o

bebe* said:
doesnt the pill depend on where its from? like depending which area its in? for exaple, if one was to take orange buddah in US compared to areas in Canada?
im just wondering cause im thinkin of trying orange buddah as well

It's hard to say, considering there is the possibility of multiple batches, ect. But, pills know no boundaries, and can show up anywhere. I'd test before I ingested, just to be on the safe side.

what area are you from? theres a lot of red and orange buddhas in my area. i live around huntington beach 1 hour away from LA. there are copycat batches out there that have MDMA but are really weak. i had to roll off 4 red buddhas to have a good time.

huuuge varying personal differences in tolerance levels + too many other factors really invalidate so many reports....

EUGNX said:
orangebuddhasmalldp8.jpg
lol they look like snorlax

I've had the orange buddhas and the red transformers (shaped like an actual transformer head) and they were both good clean rolls, both definitely contained a healthy amount of MDMA and no speed.

I'd say the buddhas were a good bit stronger though.

reds=okay
pinks=tweeeak
blues=amazing
greens=amazing
oranges= ahhh most beautiful roll of my lifeee