• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Orange Buddha's

ionic66

Greenlighter
From what I've heard these pills are pretty potent. I want to roll hard but still have the desire to dance and enjoy the event. If I were to drop 3 would it put me over the top or could I still be moving around and enjoying the show?

Ive had red and green buddha's the reds were decent but the greens were really powerfull did not feel like a clean buzz tho

You should be fine. I double dropped orange buddhas about a month and a half ago and hung out with some friends and it was a totally mellow roll and did not feel speedy whatsoever. You will still feel the urge to dance though.

Be reminded that since it's been sometime since I've taken these pills that the ones you have could be different in some way.

No one actually definitively know the contents of your pills. Copycat pills are made all the time and just because someone has dropped a pill that looks exactly like yours doesn't mean they contain the same substance(s) or level of substance(s). You should buy a testing kit and test your pills so you know what you're consuming. They're relatively cheap and very easy to get. Go to www.pillreports.com and ID your pill if you don't want to buy a testing kit, though you should!

And by the way, don't drop three pills at the same time if you haven't sampled them previously. Bad idea.

orange buddhas are the perfect pill yo
i love em, and they are my fave.
they give me the mood that i want, like when i wana dance, ill have a speedy roll, when i wanna chill, ill have a mellow roll..

oh yeah, one of the better buddhas! glad i got 4 left.
i've held onto them for a few months.
can you believe that shit?!

orangebuddhasmalldp8.jpg

My fiance and I just did the red budhas and they were FIRE!!! They weren't quite as good a the transformers we did last fall but all most...Enjoy!

dude, the only things i can get round here are red buhddas(sorry bout spelling) and re glocks. the red glocks are amazing and you only need to take one to feel amazing. like, me and a couple buddies danced the ight away and also just sat on my couch and we were so content with just sitting there talking and occasionally dancing. it was great, one of the best drug experiences ive ever had. now the bhuddas are a diff story. see, the buhddas i took at a party and they were good but not great. i socialized and had fun but i ended the night with a fuckload of everclear. the glocks however provided a clean, wonderful high with no come down whatsoever. the only bad effects i felt was lack of sleep which i countered by watching Back to the Future.

idk what kind of glocks you get, but my glocks fucking rock.. just to let you know..

my final advice on the buhddas is take take one but buy two and if you're not feeling what you want to, pop the second. BTW how much do you pay for buhddas?

I'm sorry but pill Id's are now allowed in ED

>>>>Pillreports

Mods: Use your discretion :)

I pay 10 dollars per pill. I have not sampled one but two of my friends split a pill before making a buy, and they said the buddha's were one of the better pills they've had in 08. Right now I was thinking of dropping 2 at 7 and a 3rd at 11 if needed. If not I could save it for later.

Sweet NICE THREAD, i came just looking for any info on Orange Buddhas now that pill IDs are allowed!!

I am also sitting on some Orange Buddhas awaiting TOMMOROW. No event name but its in Colorado, USA.

Anyone from Colorado have experience with these recently?

ThaNKS! ;)

PLUR

the buddhas i've been getting in denver have been fantastic. i had 2 last night and definitely had a good time. sensory overload all over the place.

i hope you have fun at the unnamed event tonight, i'm going to the official afterparty!

I really wish this would make an appearance in my hometown. I would be all over these!

^^^ Me and you both! ;)

Thanks for the move, PFF, and everyone should listen to Tab's advice here as well. Be safe, you lucky bastards! (and I say that with PLUR!) :D