• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oramorph

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Hi luckily for a sick deal on a 300ml bottle of oramorph I take 160mg a day and one ba. Heroin is all I needed any roa and I can takehigh dose ozy.
I have taken 700mg in. Asuicde attempt but this time for alsrinulanr comedown would 100mg oral 30mg nasal and 30mg plugged be good does snorting work as I know bioavsbility lower but it crosses blood brain barrier
Will baking soda potenriate it and can you plug oramorph.
And I don't get the hate it's basically weak heroin but unique prefer it to oxys

And is sublingual morphine worth losing ten percent BA to cross the blood brain barrier

I have been able to tell a difference amongst SL, PO, and buccal administration of, yes, I'd say 10 per cent or so. Oramorph in this case is a clear liquid of one of two or three concentration levels of morphine sulphate, is that correct -- much like Roxanol, Roxanol 100, Vendal liquid and so forth? People should avoid the temptation to use an injection Route of Administration because of at least some potential of sugars and other excipients to cause anaphylaxis in some cases and a somewhat higher probability of abscesses from IM and SC injection not to mention missed IV shots . . .