• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oral use of Meth

I could usually cum but it would take like 8 or 9 of looking at the weirdest smut you can imagine and mashing my cock (which was about as firm as a chewed up piece of bubblegum) before crying cum out of a dick that’s like 1/3rd erect. Good times lol 🤪
Or you end up thinking really kinky spun fantasies right at the edge of unbelievable and illegal.

Like banging your girlfriend's 16 year old daughter because she just passed the legal age of consent, while your girlfriend watches, because her daughter has been crushing on you for 2 years and she gets to fuck you as her birthday present.

That one never fails.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH A 16 year old daughter. AND IF I DID I WOULD NEVER FUCK HER BECAUSE 18 IS THE AGE OF CONSENT IN FLORIDA.

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Yes I'm going to hell... BECAUSE THEY LET YOU DO SHIT LIKE THAT!!

Anyone have these symptoms after swallowing crystal?
My blood pressure is super high, heart rate is super high-those of course should be normal from doing meth.. But what concerns me is, my chest begins to hurt. And it's not a little it's so bad that I feel like I'm having a heart attack. It will feel like this for hours. As I lay there, I can feel my heart rate go back to normal, but my blood pressure I feel is still through the roof and the center of my chest where my heart is hurts bad. Like a sharp deep pain. It will hurt like this for days even a week after ingestion. First time it happened was a month ago, I ended up going to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack. They did an ekg and didn't find anything. I didn't tell them I ingested meth.
I usually smoke it. Smoking it doesn't do this. It actually doesn't do much to me. I'll go to sleep an hour or two after smoking. But this is the second time I've ingested it, and it's done this both times. Two different batches from two different people from States away. I'm not taking much either. Maybe a quarter or third of a pinky nail. I used to do pseudo meth years ago never did this P2P crystal stuff, never ever had problems like this, also would be high all day long off the psedo meth.
Anyone have this happen to them?
It could be esophageal spasm.

Highly pure d-methamphetamine can lead to an unintentional high dose especially orally. What you describe could be more than a point of meth depending on the size of your pinky and the density of the shard. Remember ONE cc(1/5 flat teaspoon) IS A GRAM.

The excess stimulation can cause vagus nerve over-stimulation which can result in esophageal and diaphragmatic spasm especially if the stomach and esophagus are irritated from poor nutrition, hydration, or GERD.

It happened to me when I took a point orally about a month ago.

Lessened as the point was metabolized. Tums and MoM ameliorated symptoms for 1-3 hours. Disappeared completely by hour 16.

Excruciatingly painful, like something is stabbing the middle of your chest with fire.

I know it's esophageal/diaphragm spasms because when it hits I can't swallow even a small sip of water. And I get this diaphragmatic block like a hiccup but you're stuck in the middle of a hiccup.

None of this happens with a 50mg dose of the same thing.

I never found methamphetamine to be prosexual. I suffered a lot of physical side-effects and became paranoid. That was enantiopure methamphetamine as well and I can only suppose that the racemate would have been even worse although I guess I would have snorted the same sized line so overall it would have been less potent(?).

In my experience, methaqualone and pynazolam are similar in many ways and what we discovered is that both drugs seem to elevate desire regardless of gender.

But truly, I've yet to meet someone who has sampled both fencamfamin (or camfentamine) and methamphetamine who preferred meth.

Fencamfamin isn't a particularly potent dopamine releaser but it IS a potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor. I found it's subjective effects to be much, much smoother with few physical side-effects and seemingly no crash at the end. It's the only stimulant I considered taking the next day.

It's interesting (to me) that nobody has tried ring-substituting fencamfamin. Will it's QSAR follow that of the amphetamine derivatives or that of the methylphenidate derivatives. I suspect the latter. LR-5182 give some interesting insights. It's worth noting that fencamfamin consists mostly (90%) of the exo trans pair BUT LR-5182 consists of the exo cis pair. But of the latter, one of the pair is a dopamine/norephiephrine reuptake inhibitor while the other is a triple reptake inhibitor. Cilobamine suggests that the 3,4-dichloro derivative of fencamfamine might be the most potent.

While I'm almost certain an MD ring wouldn't turn fencamfam into an entactogen, I would be surprised if a p-CH3 didn't increase serotonin activiry.

I know it is used as a reference chemical in GCMS.

The literature identifies it as being a known impurity of Nitrostyrene based P2P synthesis (because of butylamine)

However, it is identified as "low" levels, and known since 2015.

I would caution you to weigh your dose.

Smoking meth may only result in a 20mg dose.

The size you described could be 50-100mg and you have become sensitized to the sympathomimetic effects of meth AT THAT DOSE.

Look up sensitization. It's not reverse tolerance, it is your body and brain being taught over time to react a certain way (in some people, at some dose -LARGER THAN YOU ARE USED TO).

It is a fine line dose wise between feeling good, and vasoconstrictive hell.

I highly doubt it is some low level impurity that has been used to TRACK METH MANUFACTURING since 2015.

I’ve talked with the analysis labs to prove they don’t have butylamphetamine as a reference sample.

I also weigh all my doses, I’ve never taken more than 10mg in one sitting…

And finally this impurity became prominent in 2018-19. While I’m sure it was around in 2015, it wasnt nearly as prevalent as now because Mexican meth hadn’t taken over the market yet.

I’m normally a believer that these sorts of complaints stem from the exact reasons you state. But I’ve got in my possession meth from 2018 synthesized locally and Mexican meth from recent years, and the effects people complain about are there in the Mexican product. I’m someone that’s used meth maybe 10 times in my life, and at under 10mg a pop. Tolerance is not a factor here.

-GC

I’ve talked with the analysis labs to prove they don’t have butylamphetamine as a reference sample.

I also weigh all my doses, I’ve never taken more than 10mg in one sitting…

And finally this impurity became prominent in 2018-19. While I’m sure it was around in 2015, it wasnt nearly as prevalent as now because Mexican meth hadn’t taken over the market yet.

I’m normally a believer that these sorts of complaints stem from the exact reasons you state. But I’ve got in my possession meth from 2018 synthesized locally and Mexican meth from recent years, and the effects people complain about are there in the Mexican product. I’m someone that’s used meth maybe 10 times in my life, and at under 10mg a pop. Tolerance is not a factor here.

-GC
I wasn't saying it was not an impurity. I was just stating it is sold as a reference sample. I can post the link to the suppliers if you like.

Emotionally elicited anxiety/panic response.

All I've been exposed to is post 2020 cartel methamphetamine. All my circle use the same.

NONE OF US experience anything like that.

I'm going with idiopathic emotional driven anxiety response (due to the belief that somehow the meth is different)

I wasn't saying it was not an impurity. I was just stating it is sold as a reference sample. I can post the link to the suppliers if you like.

Emotionally elicited anxiety/panic response.

All I've been exposed to is post 2020 cartel methamphetamine. All my circle use the same.

NONE OF US experience anything like that.

I'm going with idiopathic emotional driven anxiety response (due to the belief that somehow the meth is different)

Your posts alone speak of the quality of the meth now. Meth pre-2019/20 would have you writing a novel length post about how we all don’t know shit about meth.

In fact that’s something I haven’t seen in a looong time, that used to be common place with anyone who uses meth frequently enough.

I mean we are all entitled to our beliefs but from what I’ve seen as an outsider who doesn’t use Meth but once in a blue moon, there’s been a change. And if you look at my posts I started a skeptic just like you, took me until my own experiences to solidify that something is going on.

-GC

Your posts alone speak of the quality of the meth now. Meth pre-2019/20 would have you writing a novel length post about how we all don’t know shit about meth.

In fact that’s something I haven’t seen in a looong time, that used to be common place with anyone who uses meth frequently enough.

I mean we are all entitled to our beliefs but from what I’ve seen as an outsider who doesn’t use Meth but once in a blue moon, there’s been a change. And if you look at my posts I started a skeptic just like you, took me until my own experiences to solidify that something is going on.

-GC
This made me LOL. Anyways, did you get my PM? SO we can solve this and it's MD brother XD

that good old 2000s cartel meth would give me such a euphoric body high after just 1-2 pipe hits

hard to compare it to anything but it almost felt like crack in how euphoric it was

whole body tingling

I hope you guys know what I'm talking about, and it felt so clean too, for hours and hours

I've done meth a few times in the last 5 years and it never had anything close to that.

-GC
The reason I keep it 50mg or below is because more than that is way to much. I can't stand it and I'm spinning for hours.

The only difference between ephedrine reduction and cartel P2P meth is purity, with cartel meth being much purer

I never hit the pipe because it's too stimulating.

The only difference between ephedrine reduction and cartel P2P meth is purity, with cartel meth being much purer

Their is no inherent reason why one route should result in a purer product than the other. Their are quite a few ways to reduce (pseudo)ephedrine, some resulting in material that is very pure indeed. After all, you will end up with D-meth so it's a more valuable product.

I suppose the KEY thing is that their are many ways to produce BMK and it appears that their are people who concentrate on BMK production and others that concentrate on (meth)amphetamine production. The latter is likely to be the priority for law enforcement so semi-skilled 'cooks' can be trained how to perform one reaction by rote.

Their is no inherent reason why one route should result in a purer product than the other. Their are quite a few ways to reduce (pseudo)ephedrine, some resulting in material that is very pure indeed. After all, you will end up with D-meth so it's a more valuable product.
True.

However, historical records of DEA seizures of ephedrine vs today's Cartel meth shows that IN PRACTICE, meth today is purer than it's ever been.

With resolution,re-racemize, recycling, you can end up with virtually all d-methamphetamine from P2P as well. It's apparently happening in Europe now.

True.

However, historical records of DEA seizures of ephedrine vs today's Cartel meth shows that IN PRACTICE, meth today is purer than it's ever been.

With resolution,re-racemize, recycling, you can end up with virtually all d-methamphetamine from P2P as well. It's apparently happening in Europe now.

I think I previously mentioned that the EMCDDA had noted that their was at least one very large scale BMK producer in Russia but geopolitics might have made that source unavailable or at least cut down supply. Only when BMK get's costly does it become preferable to resolve the methamphetamine and racemize the (much) weaker isomer.

They noted in 2020 seizures of:

19 kilograms of AIBN, 90 kilograms of methyl thioglycolate
139 kilograms of dimyristyl peroxydicarbonate
20 litres of thioglycolic acid

It represents a significant amount of extra work and of course extra training,

I subscribe to the belief that it's likely only one person who is experimenting, writing up and likely training people to use new techniques BUT it's not someone who is sat in a clandestine lab. It's almost certainly someone in academia. Someone with access to appropriate instrumentation. After all, a micro-scale glass set is fine for such work.

Where next? Well, their a surprising number of pre-precursors that remain uncontrolled. It seems likely that the academic is quietly finding the next-cheapest methodology.

I think I previously mentioned that the EMCDDA had noted that their was at least one very large scale BMK producer in Russia but geopolitics might have made that source unavailable or at least cut down supply. Only when BMK get's costly does it become preferable to resolve the methamphetamine and racemize the (much) weaker isomer.
Are you saying that the methamphetamine produced in Russia is racemic because P2P is cheap?

Racemic meth sucks. Levo-meth has a much stronger sympathomimetic effect with respect to tachycardia and HORRIBLE VASOCONSTICTION, vs dextro.

-GC
Except I did have a line of 1998 meth. Up for 24 hours, shitty speedy high probably because it was contaminated with un-reacted ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or it was actually P2P meth and had levo in it. Either way it sucked and, I didn't touch the stuff for another 20 years.

You can keep that shit cuz it sucked.

hey you can call me L im from NYC I've been smoking for the past 3 years and I hate to say this but I'm glad I started 1st off I used to be a heavy drinker and once I started smoking I became completely disgusted with alcohol I haven't wanted to drink at all these past 3 years and I could I'm not on the wagon I have alcohol during a ceremonial toast but i basically force myself and I feel great ever since.

2. My senses have been enhanced to the point where my girlfriend jokes and calls me a bloodhound because I'm picking up things which I or anyone around me never had and im not even gonna get into how intense my orgasams are its unexplainable, which I know is definitely from smoking but for the other senses now is that from the glass or maybe because I'm not drinking anymore I don't know.

3. the biggest change has been my mind lately things have been coming to me so easily like solving problems in which I had no previous knowledge I recently took a elevator engineers Aptitude test which I aced where in the past I wouldn't have even attempted it, only down side is I can't stop thinking

Are you saying that the methamphetamine produced in Russia is racemic because P2P is cheap?

I never asserted that ANY methamphetamine was being produced in Russia. I merely noted that EMCDDA intelligence noted that Russia was a major source of PMK and specifically PMK that contained an unusual impurity, namely 1-(4-tert-butylphenyl)propan-2-one.

My best guess that the artifact demonstrates that benzyl chloride & acetonitrile were used to produce BMK via a Grignard reaction. Such reactions are generally carried out using an ether-like solvent. Furthermore, MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) finds large-scale industrial uses that don't require it to be absolutely pure and so an impurity in the solvent resulted in an impurity in the product.

Oh, and having read hundreds of Russian/Soviet patents, while chemists in the west would use diethyl ether or tetrahydrofuran, Russian/Soviet chemist almost always use MTBE for Grignard, Wittig and other reactions that require an ether-like solvent.

That's just my opinion but I applied Occam's Razor and suggest the above represents the most likely reason because it assumes the fewest unknowns. Oh, and benzyl chloride can EASILY be made from benzyl alcohol - another commercial material used in HUGE quantities.

It seems that the Russians have VERY carefully avoided the need to use a single UNODC listed reagent or precursor. It's possible that BMK is being made on a site in which most of the staff don't know what is going on. Maybe only a handful of people on a site with 200 workers would be in on the secret. That's speculation on my part but the fewer people, the larger the split.

Oh, and obviously people producing methamphetamine seek the largest profit and if racemic methamphetamine will be accepted by the market and it's cheaper to make, that is what they will make. Only the price and availability of BMK would make the resolution/racemization methodology attractive.

I think some of those radical initiators are quite toxic. Someone presenting at an ER suffering from poisoning due to one of those reagents would strongly suggest they had been making meth. Doctor confidentiality can be bypassed simply by making poisoning due to one of those reagents a reportable situation. I don't like that last idea but abandoned labs can represent a huge hazard. Unlike most situations, victims are liable to avoid involving the emergency services.

It sounds like you have severe anxiety problems. They can be tackled with an SSRI, a Benzodiazepine, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).

Sounds aweful, I hope you don't experience that again.

I'm not a medically trained professional though. You might wanna get yourself checked out.

I never asserted that ANY methamphetamine was being produced in Russia. I merely noted that EMCDDA intelligence noted that Russia was a major source of PMK and specifically PMK that contained an unusual impurity, namely 1-(4-tert-butylphenyl)propan-2-one.

My best guess that the artifact demonstrates that benzyl chloride & acetonitrile were used to produce BMK via a Grignard reaction. Such reactions are generally carried out using an ether-like solvent. Furthermore, MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) finds large-scale industrial uses that don't require it to be absolutely pure and so an impurity in the solvent resulted in an impurity in the product.

Oh, and having read hundreds of Russian/Soviet patents, while chemists in the west would use diethyl ether or tetrahydrofuran, Russian/Soviet chemist almost always use MTBE for Grignard, Wittig and other reactions that require an ether-like solvent.

That's just my opinion but I applied Occam's Razor and suggest the above represents the most likely reason because it assumes the fewest unknowns. Oh, and benzyl chloride can EASILY be made from benzyl alcohol - another commercial material used in HUGE quantities.

It seems that the Russians have VERY carefully avoided the need to use a single UNODC listed reagent or precursor. It's possible that BMK is being made on a site in which most of the staff don't know what is going on. Maybe only a handful of people on a site with 200 workers would be in on the secret. That's speculation on my part but the fewer people, the larger the split.

Oh, and obviously people producing methamphetamine seek the largest profit and if racemic methamphetamine will be accepted by the market and it's cheaper to make, that is what they will make. Only the price and availability of BMK would make the resolution/racemization methodology attractive.

I think some of those radical initiators are quite toxic. Someone presenting at an ER suffering from poisoning due to one of those reagents would strongly suggest they had been making meth. Doctor confidentiality can be bypassed simply by making poisoning due to one of those reagents a reportable situation. I don't like that last idea but abandoned labs can represent a huge hazard. Unlike most situations, victims are liable to avoid involving the emergency services.
But we know from seizures in europe and reporting in EMCDDA that it's mostly d-methamphetamine being sold in Europe now. Highly pure non-racemic d-isomer methamphetamine. It's taking Berlin and a bunch of other cities, specifically in Germany by storm cheap highly potent. Europe is now experiencing what the United States did when the Mexican cartels figured out how to resolve and remove the levo isomer from, P2P meth.