• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oral use of Apotex fentanyl patches

laCster

Bluelighter
what is the best way to use these? has anyone used them buccaly with any success??

i realize there are many threads on oral fent use, but i could not find any on apotex. does it really matter what brand they are? wont they all work orally?

I hate apotex Fent patches. They've never done much for me transdermally or buccaly. You can try it. You'll taste the fent but your not gunna feel much.

oh i definitely feel something; i just nodded in and out for 2 hrs. the fent i put in my mouth constricted my pupils to pins in ~45mins, and my fingers impulsively scartch with a desire to soothe my pruritus. i put 1/4 of a 25mcg patch on my skin 9 hrs ago, and i took the remaining 3/4 buccally over the course of those 9 hrs.

the first piece of patch i took was with 25mg of hydrocodone and that was wayyy before the one i have on my skin kicked in. i can take 50mgs and not feel that much more than a buzz.

Last edited:
Nice I'm glad you found some success with these patches as me and my friends always thought they were pretty worthless. I'm sure the hydro helped you get along tho. What kind of opi tolerance do you have anyway?

I hate apotex Fent patches. They've never done much for me transdermally or buccaly. You can try it. You'll taste the fent but your not gunna feel much.

^^agree. Found these to barely keep the wd away My favorite for buccal use was the sandoz nongel (which unfortunately were discontinued around jan 2013).

I have a lot of exp with different fent patches/brands

Nice I'm glad you found some success with these patches as me and my friends always thought they were pretty worthless. I'm sure the hydro helped you get along tho. What kind of opi tolerance do you have anyway?

Well I have been using opiates off and on for 6 years. The first three years I used on and off,low dose oxycodone and hydrocodone and codeine and tramadol... After that I became physically dependent to roxicodone , then I went to IV heroin. Got on suboxone for 15 months, went back to heroin and got strung out again. Then I got sober and off heroin. The past year I have been mostly sober, but like two weeks ago I used IV heroin and got smacked off a point of decent stuff. So I definitely have unfortunate history with opioids

Recently my tolerance hasn't been too high, but it's getting back what it used to be :(. I got fucking rocked last night from the fent

Last edited:

I also hate them I came into about 10 of them and have a tolerance of about 80 mg of oxycodone IR for a buzz and have a habit of chipping at H here and there.(some pretty chronic shit btw). But I have noticed if I chewed half a 100mcgh patch I felt somewhat high after about an hour and half of chewing while wearing the other half on the top of my foot. I have tried extracting the fent with another patch a while back and was someone successful. Left the patch in 80 iso-alcohol for about 3 days just to be sure, and then evaporated the alcohol until only about 2 ml of alcohol fent mixture was left and from there put into a beaker and evaporated rest until thin layer of fent coated inside of beaker. I filled the beaker with 4ml of 100 proof vodka and from there would take 1/3 a ML soak a cotton ball with it and leave it under my tongue. Not much of a high but definitely felt relaxed with respiratory depressions.

Stay safe.

oh i definitely feel something; i just nodded in and out for 2 hrs. the fent i put in my mouth constricted my pupils to pins in ~45mins, and my fingers impulsively scartch with a desire to soothe my pruritus. i put 1/4 of a 25mcg patch on my skin 9 hrs ago, and i took the remaining 3/4 buccally over the course of those 9 hrs.

the first piece of patch i took was with 25mg of hydrocodone and that was wayyy before the one i have on my skin kicked in. i can take 50mgs and not feel that much more than a buzz.

WHAT KIND OF PATCH DID U USE?!? I have the Apotex and I don't think ur using the same lol

The only reason why I'm replying to this old thread is because this post is top of search results on Google and I feel I have harm reduction advice that could help someone.

If you search for information on recreational use of Apotex brand fent patches you'd think it was a nicotine patch.

I have a 50mcg patch and it was my 1st time using fent.

ROA Buccal. Between gum and molars.
To keep it simple, total time in mouth est.:
2x 1/6 patch 1hr
1x 1/3 patch 1hr

Took out the 1/6s (probably medicine still in them. )Then added the 1/3. After an hour I had to take it out. I felt a strong nausa coming on. Not the good kind I'd get when I did too much oxy. But the kind I got when I was opiate naive-ish and did oxymorphone

The high is very similar to suboxone, IMO. Synthetic feeling. Not much euphoria. Lots of energy though. Probably the most numbing prescription pain medicine I've done. No pain while on this shit. It also means you have to be carful not to hurt yourself. As you might not know the extent of damage done.

Point is, the people who say apotex is shit must have a high tolerance.

Use safely people!:)

Last edited: