• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Oral MXE duration and good first time dosage?

nintey

Bluelighter
I am wondering if someone might be able to tell me about how long oral mxe lasts?

Also what is a good first time dosage of what I assume to be about 75-80% pure mxe, if I am looking for a borderline Mhole experience?

Thanks guys

Depends on if you have any dissociative tolerance.

If not, I'd say 40mg will get you to borderline m-hole. However, I've always found the m-hole and even the "area around it" so to speak, to be very set and setting dependent. You could take 30 or 40mg of good MXE and hole with meditation, yet take 100mg with friends and not reach it.

As for duration, I usually account for 45-60 minutes to peak, 3-4 hours of peaking, and then 1-4 of coming down. The comedown mostly depending on smoking weed.

My first dose of MXE was oral, about 30 mg and lasted for several hours. Overall a good experience.

I'd normally recommend 20-30mg for someone trying it for their first time with little to no background with dissos. If you want a borderline mhole though 40-50mg might be more for you. If you feel like it's not quite getting you there, a few puffs of weed, music in a dark room and eyes closed might do the trick :).