• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opioid Tolerance Reduction Project Using Supplements(Experimental)

It's impossible to know your body well enough without a subjective belief, if you believe oh these vitamins are lowering my tolerance and go into a oxy 30 with a positive mindset you're gonna get wrecked, it likely will increase the effects through the law of attraction and the power of the mind...

But for me as a skeptic I can snort down 10 oxy 30 mg right now and I'd be hardly phased and it's sad, you could give me all those vitamins too in any order, it wouldn't matter.
thankyou for your comment.
although i am clinically identified as suggestive personality,i am skeptic to everything i even doubt that i exist.
and in a experiment i do my best to judge like a scientist with no intention for changing the result or doing with cognitive bias.
i agree vitamins alone don't do any significant effect on body but mixing vitamins together can make different results which is biochemically possible.
i am grateful if someone tries these combination i mentioned in this thread for effects on the opioids and writes down a report for me.

Last edited:
i think todays problem was a lesson for me to get introduced with indometacin a drug that i can use for my migraine and other pains without much side effects.
thank you lord

i used niacin again and it made headache again but very temporary, and then i used nicotinamide it makes less headache but it has less tolerance reduction power.but nicotinamide can be used with higher doses it has maximum dose of 3 grams with no side effect.
but there is possibility that niacin makes opioid work again but it is related to medication overuse headache that i had last year two times and it healed after i put it away.there is a chance that if i put all drugs away and then come back and use them there may be no headaches from niacin again.and it may be induced by long time usage of opioid for me.
this whole effect of niacin is that famous flushing side effect i guess but when used on opioid seems like its from opioid and can make high more relaxing.

At daily doses of as low as 30 mg, flushing has been reported, always starting in the face and sometimes accompanied by skin dryness, itching, paresthesia, and headache

ohhh now i noticed that niacin i took was actually niacinamide not niacin(nicotinic acid).
so i should buy some real niacin it maybe do not make headaches to me.

Last edited:
okay i found the cause of my headaches...Niacinamide(B3)+Omega3 has contraindication
and interestingly Thiamine(B1) can prevent this headache even if you use niacin and omega3 together at the same time.around 20mg is enough even least amounts of B1 is enough.
i don't know mechanism yet but i work on it in the future.

Last edited:
anyone have any evidence or links to abstracts / papers for this? would love to read more but ime just taking a tolerance break helps tremendously with exercise daily & some water in take. a happy healthy body = a happy healthy high in my opinion! gotta keep those neurotransmitters in top shape!

of course I also do understand that many many people can’t stop using for a few days - me being in that position for 5 years of my life up until the last year - but if you can incorporate some exercise in I would think you could get more out of your use!
high intensity exercise can increase what is called ‘BDNF’ - brain derived neurotrophic factors - and can help repair neurons, receptor sites etc and you can get more out of what you got.

take care xo

anyone have any evidence or links to abstracts / papers for this? would love to read more but ime just taking a tolerance break helps tremendously with exercise daily & some water in take. a happy healthy body = a happy healthy high in my opinion! gotta keep those neurotransmitters in top shape!

of course I also do understand that many many people can’t stop using for a few days - me being in that position for 5 years of my life up until the last year - but if you can incorporate some exercise in I would think you could get more out of your use!
high intensity exercise can increase what is called ‘BDNF’ - brain derived neurotrophic factors - and can help repair neurons, receptor sites etc and you can get more out of what you got.

take care xo
this method is a new way and i wrote about it on the story section.i myself have hope to get attraction of some scientists.
there is a little data showing some effects of supplements.omega 3 and l-arginine(which i didn't introduced it on my thread yet because of peptic ulcer that i got from it)
if you are familiar with biochemical mechanisms it is possible to reach a conclusion by reading these articles.but its not written in an obvious basic language.
(l-arginine increases NO and NO can reduce opioid tolerance)
also i should remind that there are plenty of articles about compounds that reduce opioid tolerance but in fact when people use those compounds they don't see any effect.
you can search forum and see how much people say they didn't work for them.(for example DXM and Curcumin)

Not as sophisticated as yours, OP, but I currently have (only mentioning relevant meds here, I take other stuff)

Codeine, Morphine, Gabapentin, Cyclizine, Naproxen and Sodium Valproate
I've just bought an "extra strength" Vitamin B Complex, and Omega 3, 6 and 9 supplement and co-enzyme q-10.

Will this work?

Not as sophisticated as yours, OP, but I currently have (only mentioning relevant meds here, I take other stuff)

Codeine, Morphine, Gabapentin, Cyclizine, Naproxen and Sodium Valproate
I've just bought an "extra strength" Vitamin B Complex, and Omega 3, 6 and 9 supplement and co-enzyme q-10.

Will this work?

Gabapentin can potentiate opiates, but AFAIK nothing else on that list

Gabapentin can potentiate opiates, but AFAIK nothing else on that list

What is AFAIK?

Naproxen potentiates both gabapentin and opioids. Cyclizine significantly potentiates opioids. Sodium Valproate (and not sure how) potentiates almost anything with a sedative effect.
The other stuff is based on suggestions from OP.

What is AFAIK?

Naproxen potentiates both gabapentin and opioids. Cyclizine significantly potentiates opioids. Sodium Valproate (and not sure how) potentiates almost anything with a sedative effect.
The other stuff is based on suggestions from OP.
News to me. I couldnt find articles on the following potentiating opiates recreationally:

Naproxen
Vitamin b "complex"
Omega 3,6,9
Co-enzyme Q-10

Would love articles/sources. Very interesting. I suppose it is important to define if we are talking "potentiate" in what sense- there is "true" potentiating in the sense of taking cimetidine and WGJF, and then the "cocktail" style potentiating- that relies on antihistamines or benzos to add secondary sedation, more than actually changing the body's response to opioids, like the CYP inhibitors

I just found it odd your list was mostly either opioids themselves or health supplements that are not psychoactive or have signficant on opioids specific liver enzymes. To me, if there is no danger of death by overdose, it's a sign of a failure to "potentiate". E.g., nobody would warn you about taking B vitamins or naproxen with opioids, because it doesn't significantly alter their effects

Last edited:
News to me. I couldnt find articles on the following potentiating opiates recreationally:

Naproxen
Vitamin b "complex"
Omega 3,6,9
Co-enzyme Q-10

Would love articles/sources. Very interesting. I suppose it is important to define if we are talking "potentiate" in what sense- there is "true" potentiating in the sense of taking cimetidine and WGJF, and then the "cocktail" style potentiating- that relies on antihistamines or benzos to add secondary sedation, more than actually changing the body's response to opioids, like the CYP inhibitors

I just found it odd your list was mostly either opioids themselves or health supplements that are not psychoactive or have signficant on opioids specific liver enzymes. To me, if there is no danger of death by overdose, it's a sign of a failure to "potentiate". E.g., nobody would warn you about taking B vitamins or naproxen with opioids, because it doesn't significantly alter their effects

Naproxen is a well known one (amongst users at least).
The Vitamin B complex doubles up because I have have very low energy (B6 and B12) and also nerve damage (Folic Acid helps). The Omega's double up too as I suffer from dry skin.

i think i got thrombocytopenia(low platelet count) because i did a blood test last month and my platelets was low(140) and now i am sensitive to pain these days and my hand is numb from yesterday till now.so i don't use supplements for now.i've heard it takes two weeks for platelets to come back to normal.and i don't think its hyperalgesia(opioid pain sensivity) because i am using it for a long time.but i remember last year i was like this and i was not using any supplements.so i doubt what is the reason actually.
i have a fear of bleeding during blood test,and i don't have enough money to do a blood test.
i think i used omega3 too much.it was around 7-8 1000mg capsules per day.
i plan to use oxycodone and biotin alone for a week at least.
----------
i guess this problem may be related to Vitamin D intake that i am taking by my doctors advice.
vitamin D can lower platelets...but i have low vitamin D like many other people.i can use less of vitamin d.i was using it every two weeks 50000 UI capsule.
------
second edit:
today i was so depressed so i tried to change my plan to help myself and i found out that Niacin (sustained release) has significant short effect on platelets.and i was using nicotinamide these last days,so i think its the actual reason not omega3 which i was using before.
and i found a new combination:
folic acid and biotin and opioids alone(with no other supplement) can be very powerful and even can result an overdose.but its not desired in my opinion,its so sleepy with no joy.

Last edited: