• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opioid Tolerance Reduction Project Using Supplements(Experimental)

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
The method works through mimicking opioid feelings using supplements.
All conclusions are from personal experience and i haven't heard anyone's report yet.

Easy method:
  • Vitamin B Complex + Omega3 + Oxycodone
  • Chromium + Biotin + Oxycodone
  • Selenium + Oxycodone
Vitamin B complex should at least contain:Thiamine(B1) Niacin (B3),Biotin(B7) Folic acid(B9) ,B12)
try to use B Complex no more than two times a day(every 6 hours).it can make side effects if used a lot.
Remember to drink lots of water if you take vitamin b otherwise there is chance to get lots of headaches and side effects.
some brands of biotin don't work at all.
Brown coated chromium pills don't work(not sure why),only white/pink colored chromium does work for this purpose.

don't forget to read Safety

Difficult method:
base supplements which are necessary:

• 1000 mg(every 6h) of Omega3
  • 250 micrograms of Biotin
  • 15 mg of Oxycodone
you can add or remove these below but at least use one of them to start the effect:
  • Folic acid(B9) 250 micrograms
  • B1(Thiamine) a lick(under 5 mg)
  • B2(Riboflavin) a lick,less than 5mg
  • Pyridoxine(B6) 10 mg
  • Niacin(B3) 40mg or Nicotinamide 80mg
  • Panthotenic acid 20 mg
  • Chromium 5mcg
  • Coenzyme Q10 5mg(only feels good when used together with Naproxen)
  • Selenium 20 micrograms
  • L lysine any tiny amount has effect(be careful its so powerful)
doses here on top are not precise ,you can change the dosage if you want.you can repeat using them couple times in a day.
Biotin is a two sided substance.meaning we need to take it once before the effect starts and another time when the effect is starting.
omega 3 gets weaker after around 6 hours so we need to take it again if we want to use more opioid with no tolerance.
Remember to drink lots of water if you take vitamin b specially Biotin otherwise there is high chance to get lots of headaches and side effects.
some brands of biotin don't work at all.
sometimes panthotenic acid is necessary before using chromiom otherwise chromium doesn't work.
Brown coated chromium pills don't work(not sure why),only white/pink colored chromium does work for this purpose.
selenium is the only supplement that doesn't need any other thing to feel the effect.
L lysine is so powerful and even a single tiny bit of it can prevent normal breath size and should be used with cautious.i haven't experienced with this substance much.

don't forget to read Safety

Feelings:
B1: body neural tickling,calm seizure like pass outs
B2: overwhelming warmness,headache,vomit like feeling
B3(Niacin.Niacnamide): sleepy,pass out,tiredness,if nod out with niacin there is some special dreams which i forget all my life on it,its very short dream but feels like it is another timeline in another universe.the mind makes some points connected to that dream world and i can see some similarities between the Niacin induced dream and real world before nodding out.
B6 : little warmness

B7(Biotin): warmness,sleepy,hard breathing
B9(folic acid) : warmness
B12 : sleepy
Chromium:sleepy,warm head and ears,sometimes intensifies opioid main feeling
Coenzymeq10: sleepy,tiredness,tickling and seizure like pass outs(if naproxen is used)
Omega3: sleepy,tiredness
Naproxen: intensifies all other effects
Selenium: warm head,ease muscles and tickle like nerves
L-lysine:warmth,tingles, a little time sleepiness

-some effects don't happen every time,some of them only happen when we use other supplements together
-all effects listed are dose dependent they increase by higher doses

What to do if we had tolerance to this combinations?
I am using it for 4 months and still i have no tolerance.but there is some change in the high i get from it.omega3 was more sleepy before.(2023-01-13)
I was wrong about having tolerance with supplements.i just forgot to use the combination in the right way.(2023-01-13)
but almost every compound develops tolerance after awhile.we can change between combinations.but there is a problem because we need biotin and omega3 in all the combinations we can't do much change.
we can use Naproxen temporarily for couple days on very low dosage to get high together with low dose supplements and maybe tolerance comes down after couple days in this way.
but tolerance comes down at best when we don't use any of it.so another way is to just use higher doses of opioids but it can be hard for many people to come down of it.
so its the old story i guess.there is always an end for everyday high habit.
But L-lysine has a powerful effect and i think it can help even when all other supplements have failed and tolerance is up in the air,lysine is easier to start to feel it than other supplements.
at the 6th month of usage i can admit that i have tolerance now,but still i am using supplements in another way with adding B1(thiamine),i don't feel omega3 sleepiness like before,it has gotten so weak so i need to use omega 3 a bit every time i take,and i am using 8 times a day whole combination(2023-03-22)
B1 has a great tolerance now on me,it ran from a little lick of it to around 30 mg.but i can use more cause it is cheap and i can have whatever amount of B1 but still i rather to be cautious.it is easier to go back on low doses than higher doses.(2023-04-28)
i suggest to use panthotenic acid sometimes,it reduces tolerance of other vitamins sometimes i don't know exact combination yet(2023-11-02)

Combination​
Potency*(100 = usual oxycodone high with no tolerance)​
Biotin+Omega3+Coenzyme q10+Opioid​
30-50​
Biotin+Omega3+Opioid​
50​
Biotin+Omega3+B6+Opioid​
60​
Biotin+Folic Acid+Opioid​
75​
Biotin+Omega3+B6+Folic Acid+Opioid​
85​
B complex+Omega3+Opioid​
50-120​
Biotin+Omega3+Niacin+Opioid​
80-150​
Biotin+Omega3+B1+Niacin+Opioid​
80-180​
Biotin+Chromium+Opioid​
100-180​
Biotin+Omega3+L lysin+Opioid​
0-200​
Naproxen+Biotin+Omega3+Folic Acid+Opioid​
150-250​
Naproxen+Biotin+Omega3+Coenzyme q10+Opioid​
200-300​

*Potency is based on average dose before having tolerance of supplements developed and it is only my own experience.some of them have a range of potency.meaning it is dose dependent.
some times oxycodone alone feels much more than 100...

Safety:
Maximum dose:
Omega 3= 3 gram(based on epa and dha its not fish oil dosage)

B1(Thiamine)= for new users more than 20 mg has possibility of overdose
B2(Riboflavin)=should not be used with B3(Niacin) except very low doses(1mg)

B3(Niacin)=500mg
B3(Niacinamide)=3gr
B6(Pyridoxine)=200 mg(100mg if sensitive)
B7(Biotin)=10 mg(daily but its 1000mcg on opioid per hour)
B9(Folic acid)=15 mg (on long time consumption 400mcg is the safe max dose)

B12(Cobalamin)= 2 mg(its not much dangerous)
Chromium=200mcg or 1000mcg

Selenium=400 micrograms
Coenzyme Q10=1200mg
L lysine=3gr
(reference:self experience & wikipedia)

None of the risks happens if you use it correctly
Always Start with low dose to find your desired dosage and to stay out of overdose risk.
Some brands of supplements does not work well,i don't know why but i've tested many brands to find some good working supplements for myself so i recommend to buy some brands before judging.(apovital and:eurhovital works for me)
remember to drink lots of water if you take vitamin b specially Biotin otherwise there is high chance to get lots of headaches and side effects.

Its good to always have Pantothenic acid(B5) powdered pill somewhere before using this method it can save you from overdose in dangerous situations when you are panicked and can't think wisely to powder a pill for snort.
higher than 1000 mcg biotin can be dangerous for breathing in combination with opioids.it gets easier after developing tolerance(experienced)
doses more than 500mcg of biotin increases the chance of getting abdominal pain and anxiety but it will disappear after an hour.it gets easier after developing tolerance(experienced)

Biotin has so much problems with Antipsychotic medications(risperidone) and makes body nervous and increases irritability but it resolves fast after couple minutes(experienced)
omega 3 does not make any blood thinning problem unless you take pounds of it.(reference)
B3(Niacin) and B2 together on can induce severe Headaches especially on migraine patients.(Not always)
Niacin(B3) with Riboflavin(B2) makes a bad feeling like vomiting and headache,so better to avoid using them together.and sometimes these make hard breathing and low capacity lung.
B2(riboflavin) Starts affecting after 15minutes even with food full stomach.
Vitamin B1(also called Thiamine) can lower tolerance to other supplements and it can add a new sense to the high,it feels good.on high doses of B1 it makes me sensitive to sounds and feels like before seizure starting but never happened.
but using Vitamin B1(Thiamine) can prevent Niacin's headache.
more than 1000mg omega3 every 1 hour,makes the opioid's high undesirable and very sleepy when used with biotin.you need more doses after months of using these and max dose goes higher when you have tolerance.

risk of overdose for around 1 or 2 hours(dose dependent):after taking omega3,biotin activates sleepiness and tiredness of omega3 so using oxycodone more than 15 mg for the first hour,pantothenic acid(B5) can prevent omega3 sleepiness.you can snort pantothenic acid powdered pill if you are in hurry.
Naproxen and probably some other NSAIDs can make the high such great powerful and more enjoyable but it has a lot of risks so i don't recommend.
I guess All Vitamin Bs can make time perception longer during sleep.but they have different strenghts in this side effect.
using any doses of B6 can make heart pain for me although it is said on the scientific articles that it has stroke prevention properties.(reference)
using folic acid on a daily basis after couple years may develop cancer.(reference)(reference2)
there are paradoxical published studies about folate and cancers.so i suggest you to decide for your own if you want to accept the risk.but the minimum amount of folic acid that is suspected to make cancer is 400 micrograms.however most of them say lower than 1 milligram(1000micro) is safe.

and one study has shown if you use folic acid even in high dose(2500 micrograms/2.5mg) with other vitamins together there will be no cancer waiting for you and it doesn't increase possibility of getting cancer. (reference)
some studies have found folic acid can decrease chance of developing cancer. (reference)
it seems the reason behind folic acid cancer problem is because there should be some other vitamin we need to adjust it in a ratio to folic acid intake to prevent cancer.its not known yet what it is.
using folic acid even high doses less than couple months doesn't make cancer.minimum time for cancer incidence in the studies was 39 months(3 years+3 months).(reference)
you can use less than 400 micrograms of folic acid so nothing bad happens but if you want more i think its better to have drug holidays for folic acid.

using high doses of folic acid before bed makes you energic and makes sleeping harder.(experienced)
using folic acid for first time or starting it after awhile makes metalic taste in mouth.it resolves after 1 or 2 day. (experienced)
using b12 before bed makes sleeping weird and seems longer in a dose dependent manner.we need to put at least 6 hours between sleeping and taking b12.if you take b12 before bed it takes 6 hours to get back to normal.(experienced)
imbalance between folic acid and b12 in long time usage can make cognitive impairment and anemia,but we don't need to take b12 if our folic acid dosage is low.
some studies say folic acid intake higher than 400 mcg is the minimum dose to make b12 related problems.(reference)
Niacin(B3) more than 500mg has many dangerous side effects.for example taking 1.5gr(1500 miligrams)of niacin daily for 1 month can make blindness.(reference)
But we don't need that much.i usually use 1 Gram of Niacinamide in a day with no adverse effect.and thats while i take it every hour in low doses,(NIacinamide has different safety profile)

selenium makes garlic breath smell when used a lot but its no worries as long as you are not over upper intake safety dose.
L lysine starts soon as when tongue touches it and takes half an hour to reach highest effects and another half hour to go off.
L lysine is so powerful and even a single tiny bit of it can prevent normal breath size and should be used with cautious.
coenzymeq10 can increase coagulation in blood,for me it makes my heart pumping stronger i hear my heart beats louder after i take it lasts for around a day. it may be dangerous if you have coagulation disorders and if you are using warfarin and other medications to make your blood less coagulated.(reference)
If you use any supplement or treatment which contains Quercitin and other similar compound(similar names) there is high chance of Overdose,i suggest to Never mix Quercitin with any opioid.and if you did seek medical attention fast or if you don't want them drink some sips of active charcoal solution like me to save yourself from overdose.(it happens in an hour but quercitin is very dangerous compound in my opinion and it can get absorbed through skin(experienced))

News:

I think there is a more complicated relation about this combination than i thought
today i used biotin+omega 3+oxycodone and it was very weak...but after i used B complex containing many vitamin b varieties it worked again.(2022-11-01)
folic acid and pantothenic acid relation is in doubt(2022-11-02)
it seems the more folic acid you get reduces more tolerance(2022-11-03)
Vitamin B1 or B2 or B3 or B6 has recharging effect on this combination.i am not sure which one isn't related yet.(2022-11-04)
I changed the title.the term "reverse tolerance" isn't an accurate word for this effect.although sometimes it is used in articles instead of "reduce" or "remove" tolerance but i find it confusing.(2022-11-04)
Folic acid certainly has the recharging effect and it works by doses as low as 100mcg and pantothenic acid seems to have no relation(2022-11-05)
Great news is that you don't need high doses of biotin to achieve a better high.biotin was my main tool in this method.but i discovered that it isn't the main leverage to adjust tolerance reduction.i'm not sure which one is the main leverage but i will find out soon.probably B1 or B6 or Folic acid(2022-11-05)

the magic of these supplements was gone for 2 days.but i found new ways to overcome.There are couple ways to use these supplements to potentiate opioids.one method is using folic acid,second is using niacin and third is biotin alone.biotin seems to stop working after awhile.but you can use the other ways.(2022-11-10)
using pyridoxine(B6) is another way(2022-11-11)
i changed folic acid maximum intake from 1mg(wikipedia) to 15mg(drug guide sheet and my experience), wikipedia is focusing on long term effects while i write here focusing on short term side effects(2022-11-11)
i was wrong about omega3 dosage.i said 500 mg is enough but its weak and doesn't make you high enough.you need to take 1000mg fish oil.(2022-11-11)
i combined those difficult methods into one(2022-11-12)
i found a new method which i was using it before but i though it doesn't work.because i was using it with no supplement.Nigella Sativa or blackseed is our new method.you need to use it with other supplements together.there are some scientific data about nigelia sativa and its tolerance reduction effect (reference)
(reference2)(2022-11-13)
blackseed with pyridoxine(B6) together can be very powerful.you can use the lowest dose of opioid when you use this combination but using pyridoxine(B6) without blackseed makes the effect too short around 5 minute.(2022-11-14)
i guess the reason why biotin starts early sometimes is because of blackseed.(2022-11-14)
today i used blackseed combination but it didn't work so i tried other supplements which i thought they are not needed when using blackseed and it worked again but you don't need all supplements everytime after eating blackseed you just need pyridoxine(B6) and biotin(2022-11-15)
it seems vitamin b1 or/and b2 is what blackseed needs to get activated(2022-11-15)
i don't know what happened that day where i used blackseed and it was very powerful even with low dosage.i tried every supplement but it didn't do much powerful effect.maybe it gets weaker after a while.so i removed the warning about it(2022-11-16)
good news is you don't need all supplement to get the tolerance effect.today i didn't use any folic acid or niacin or b1 or b2.just omega3 and then even when i used 7 mg oxycodone i got a good high.i need more time to be sure of what is necessary to get tolerance removal effect.
and i guess there is some tolerance removal effect with NSAIDs but they are dangerous for daily usage.(2022-11-17)
couple days ago i had a great unique high using Naproxen and oxycodone and biotin, it felt more than normal and even more than no tolerance.but unfortunately i cant use it everyday...i wish there be some safe NSAIDs in the future which we can use every time we want.i've heard that herb Urtica has some NSAIDs properties,maybe it can help,i'll use it today and report the outcome here.(2022-11-22)
so i tried urtica and it didn't work it just makes breathing harder with no positive effect.i tested pomegranate extract which contains ellagic acid 200mg and there is study about it mentioning about tolerance reduction.in my experience it didn't worked.i tested vitamin c 250mg and again nothing good.(2022-11-23)
blackseed(nigella sativa) seems to have no great effect at low doses of opioid unless you use NSAIDs which makes it super powerful even can make overdose when used together.(2022-11-23)
i've found the cause of my heart pain.it was vitamin b6,i have read an article about stroke prevention of B6 i don't know if its related to the pain or not.yesterday i didn't use B6 and after couple days of heart pain finally i am freed.but this means we can't use one of the great supplements for tolerance reduction at least not that much.i will use it again to find the exact dose of pain inducing.maybe i am sensitive as i said in the maximum dose section?(2022-11-25)
when i use pantothenic acid and biotin and omega3 with oxycodone it seems the tiredness and sleepiness of omega3 almost does not exist.(2022-11-25)
seems like any dose of B6 can induce heart pain..but i guess its not dangerous in dosed below 40mg and i don't know the mechanism yet.(2022-11-25)
i guess i got bronchospasm today by using too much of folic acid.it was like back of my chest had something heavy in it i couldn't breath all my lung capacity.i think if you take more than 5mg folic acid the side effects will show up.i drank 3 times active charcoal today to prevent that side effect from doing more harm.i tried acetaminophen and im not sure if it does anything.because i thought it maybe related to NSAIDs.but today i was a little nervous and had some seizure like movements.i;m not sure where did it come from.but i try folic acid again tomorrow.(2022-11-30)
i wanted to do a blood test but its the second time i am overdosing in this week and because of that i drank active charcoal to prevent overdosing.so i guess its not a good idea to do a blood test to see the supplements effects in this situation.but i have a conclusion in my mind that i am going to write in the next few days here.its that this method isn't for daily usage.but it can be a precious thing if you use it at the right place and right moment.(2022-11-30)
i removed blackseed from the combination because it didn't seem to work a lot.i guess it just works for few days and only with high doses.unless you use a NSAID drug together.(2022-12-03)
i did a blood test today and unfortunately that woman in the reception didn't know what is TST she thought it is TSH so i can't get result of testosterone levels for now.and i don't think it will be much important in this experiment.(2022-12-03)
yesterday i found that if i take a little omega3 each time,it will make the high better.but it should be taken cautiously to adjust the combination to not get omega3's tiredness and try to get opioids sleepiness which is more desirable.(2022-12-03)
i had a lot of heart pain(i guess from chrom supplement) so i am off all supplements for couple days to let my heart rest.(2022-12-03)
i missed a very effective supplement that i found it today.it is panthotenic acid(B5).i was suspected to it but i've used it couple times and i didn't see much effect so i thought it has no special effect.but today i used it in a higher dose with omega 3 and it was a more powerful high.(2022-12-05)
i doubt about Niacin effects on tolerance(2022-12-05)
Vitamin B12 is the activation key for this combination.unfortunately i didn't found it sooner.i did noticed that some days this combination doesn't work like before and now i know this is the reason.i don't use B12 everyday.i'm not sure about dosage and timing but i will find out soon(2022-12-05)
i guess blackseed has and had no effect on tolerance reduction at all.i guess it was just a mistake from the beginning.yesterday i used Naproxen and blackseed but didn't work that much like before.(2022-12-08)
today i got my test results and my triglycerides are high(200)...i guess i shouldn't take fish oil any more.i do this and do a test after awhile again.the weird thing is internet and scientific articles say fish oil lower triglycerides so i am in doubt if its actually from fish oil or not.but i don't continue any supplement for safety.(2022-12-08)
Oh great god... what a dumb mistake...yesterday i gave my test results to my dad because i was so anxious and i couldn't read myself.and he told me your triglyceride is 200.so i came to a conclusion and wrote a note here for everyone by mistake.today i saw my test results again and fortunately everything is fine and my triglyceride is 137.and believe it or not i was thinking that maybe i should never use any supplements .i apologize if i did make you worry.although i think this thread has no visitors.but still i am responsible. the only thing that was a little suspectible in my test results was platelet count it was 140 but i had a low platelet count before than this.so its not strange.but i guess if i don't use blackseed anymore,my platelet will get back to normal.(2022-12-09)
i bought niacin pure powder and i used it today with the combination but no effect has been seen.(2022-12-09)
i want to introduce you a new friend of tolerance reduction. its called Coenzyme Q10,it has lowering blood pressure properties,so when i read about this i suspected that it can be a candidate to be used for our method.im not sure about how powerful it can be but i've used it today and it seems there is some improvement in my feelings of opioid high.i guess anything with lowering blood pressure properties can be used for opioid potentiation.i have used betablocker and it was helping oxycodone in making me nod out and to feel less tolerance.but it is dangerous to use beta blockers for recreational use,i was using it after my doctor prescribed it for me.but coenzyme q10 is much safer and its supplement.(2022-12-11)

coenzyme q10+biotin+omega3 together with opioids makes a powerful combination that has a stronger high than normal no tolerance opioid usage.keep in mind 15mg oxycodone is a high dose in this combination and the antidote for this combination is pantothenic acid which can reverse the effect instantly after starting the kick in.you can snort pantothenic acid(B5) if you are in danger of overdose.i hope this method remain powerful with no time limit.because i guess other combination get weaker after awhile.(2022-12-13)
i had an advice here which i removed it about going more than 23mg oxycodone with this combination,i should have noted that it was about when you get tolerance to this combination,although i am not sure about it that it actually makes tolerance and gets weaker overtime i am still trying to find a way to make the effect back.(2022-12-14)
i found a new thing after using coenzyme q10, i think it has some empathogenic properties when used in combination of biotin and opioids and omega3...i actually wanted to hug my father couple minutes ago...i think if i use it on higher doses it will act like a weak ecstasy.(2022-12-15)
I changed the completion time of this experiment,I think i need more time because i can't buy heroin for now and i need to try more combinations to get more certain,but its almost done i've done most of the possible combinations and most of the to do list.i'm not sure that i can end it at the presumed time because i have more important problems in my life now.(2022-12-15)
i checked my note pages and i figured out that the day i took coenzyme q10 when i had great high,i have used naproxen that day.so it wasn't all from coenzyme q10.i am now using higher doses of it in hope of reaching such good high like that day(2022-12-15)
i was wrong about necessity of using a 1000mg omega 3 once a day.it was another substance affecting the results and i made wrong conclusion.(2022-12-16)
i was doubting the whole supplement effects for awhile,becuase i forgot how it felt and i thought maybe i was exaggerating the effects from the start,but tonight i used 1000mg biotin with 7mg oxy and i saw the effect of a 37mg oxycodone with no tolerance.so i understood i wasn't exaggerating,it was just biotin which made tolerance for its own.so we need to make the dose higher or maybe put it away for awhile i'm not sure how much is needed to take back the effects but i am happy to have this effects again it was a long time with no good constant high in my life and i was depressed.now i have something to go on.it's a little off topic but i still not sure if its enough for me to continue,i'm saying this becuase maybe this experiment won't reach to an end.(2022-12-18)
unfortunately even a single grain of Naproxen can make heart pain to me(tested two times).ridicoulous.so i can't do anything unless i get healed somehow.i don't know if its even possible.I'm experiencing a good high now just with a dot of naproxen.there should be a way.the other medication in this class is steroid which has more dangerous side effects.(2022-12-20)
i'm not sure if More Frequent Excrements" is as a result of biotin high dosage or active charcoal high dosage.(2022-12-2)
i was using licorice for two days to see if it has any effect on tolerance(because of anti inflammation properties)but today i read on wikipedia that it can make us paralyzed if used too much,and couple minutes ago i felt an ugly pain behind my chest so i thought maybe something is going wrong because i used a little too much.i used around 13750 mcg biotin/13mg which is more than upper limit and maybe thats the cause of pain but i drank active charcoal and the pain gone.no other side effect i saw,but i feel my vision is fluctuating between blurry and clear.so i think its a dead end for this method,but i can come back on it after the tolerance has resolved.(2022-12-22)
i used another biotin and it didn't make any side effect so i guess its not the problem but anyway i need to put it down because dosage is high and i can't pay that much for more biotin pills.(2022-12-22)
i used L-Arginine yesterday and it worked and i felt a more sensible opioid high.
the effects will wear off after an hour or a little more but the tolerance reduction effects of it seem to last a little longer about 3 hours.
but if you are migraine patient like me then l-arginine can make you get headache a little.(2022-12-23)
I got peptic ulcer from L-arginine .
Link(2022-12-23)
yesterday i used a Vitamin B complex and i found it has some effects more than when i use Vitamin b single supplements.so i tested what is the reason and i found that it is Niacin.so i came back to the Niacin(B3) because i found some effects after using it again for improving high,last time i used it the dosage was lower and i thought it may develope heart pain for me.(2022-12-24)
i changed the title a bit i had two mistakes at the "and" instead of "with" and remove instead of removes.(2022-12-25)
i took 1000mcg biotin with around 50mg niacin and 15 mg oxycodone and it was a vert good feeling.more than normal no tolerance oxy.(2022-12-26)
I changed the title from experimental to project,i think its a more proper title and i can spread this experiment to more areas.(2022-12-30)
today i drank willow bark tea and same as urtica it didn't make any positive effect but it made my breathing harder.(2022-12-30)
i was wrong about unnecessary usage of omega3 in niacin combination.if you don't use it it looks like no high.and it is rational by mechanism explanations that we need to use omega3 to start the beta cycle in another manner that we need.(2022-12-31)
i definitely have developed tolerance to biotin and omega3 this is the reason i can't get high like before there is some alternate method but its hard to change between methods.human body don't like biological changes.it needs homeostasis.(2023-01-02)
i lost a lot of my works just because i didn't use omega3 and biotin together.although i myself wrote here it is a base for all combinations but i forgot it and tried a lot of combinations without omega3 and biotin.(2023-01-13)
Indometacin didn't affect much like Naproxen(2023-01-13)
i lowered minimum dosage of omega3(2023-01-13)
sorry i made a mistake by saying pantothenic totally eliminates the effects,it actually helps and is needed in low doses.(2023-01-17)
i removed L-Arginine cause i didn't get any prominent feeling from it and i got some heart pain even with low doses which i think its dangerous maybe that heart failure side effect,and it doesn't worth the risk.(2023-01-17)
Today After Couple Days of no high and lose against tolerance finally i found out that B2(Riboflavin) Is one of the necessary keys.it can make opioid high back similar to its normal high.(2023-01-20)
Pantothenic acid should not be used everytime,but seems to be necessary once a day for the activation of combination(2023-01-23)
i removed some unnecessary safety words and i changed most of pronouns from "You" to "We".(2023-01-26)
i don't know why i added pantothenic and B2 to the necessary list?i guess i was sentimental that day.it was a mistake.(2023-01-26)
sorted potency table from low to higher potency.(2023-01-27)
i was absent here for awhile around two months i guess.i was busy with my job.i have not much news here tough i was using this supplements during my absent.
i get headache everytime i use B2(riboflavin) even a single bit of it.i'm not sure if it was the same back then.a new thing i found was B1(Thiamine) has a good potential.it has a sour acidic taste,but when used with biotin and niacin and omega3 can make a new good feeling.on high doses feels like makes me sensitive hearing sounds,now days i have tolerance to it,but i take more of it around 10 miligrams to 20miligrams of B1 and it can make your developed tolerance to biotin and other supplements lower.
after all this time i feel a little like i'm a cook and i should choose good recipe everytime to get a good high but it gets frustrating a lot when i can't find the right recipe for a long time(2023-03-22)
i found out indometacin doesn't increase in high feeling of opioids,so the only NSAID i know that works is Naproxen for now.
Chromium has a great potential for increasing opioid high but for me it makes a lot of heart pain even on very low doses,i guess having drug holidays may help this condition.(2023-04-27)
L carnitine makes headache with these supplements.(2023-05-04)
i deleted that big table of supplements it was wasting space in this topic.(2023-10-14)

Mechanism:
after reading some wikipedias pages about biochemistry,i think there may be an oxidation way for this effect that i am using for tolerance reduction.
in the beta oxidation cycle which biotin breaks fat molecules a part,and it may be the omega3 which we used in this cycle that is improving the cycle as a fatty acid molecule.
the effect can be explained using improved metabolism and as a result of different amounts of oxidants made of fat molecules.
there may be another way in oxidative stress.
more information can be approved after a biochemist revisited this and commented about this.
the effect of Niacin on opioid may be that famous flushing effect which lasts around 15 to 30 minutes same as its effect on opioid.(reference)
but that effect is made by elevation of prostaglandins and serotonin and when NSAIDs(prostaglandin reducer) is used in combination,it doesn't only reduce that effect but it also increases the opioid high.
so it may be the reason that tolerance reduction of niacin is a different thing with flushing.
i am almost sure all these supplements effects are happening in main biochemical cycles,after seeing the effect of chromium and reading wiki pages for chromodulin it is obvious it has something to do with these.
and it is good to mention chromodulin and some of its related compounds has not been identified well yet to be used as facts.
L lysine has lots of mechanisms it is hard to calculate where and how it changes.

Tested compounds:
Vitamin Bs - Vitamin D - Vitamin C - Coenzyme q10 - L-Arginine - Omega3 - Indometacin - Naproxen - Willow Bark - Utrica - Boswellia - Liquorice - Passion Flower - Melatonin -Chromium-L Carnitine-Quercitin-Selenium-L-lysine

Upcoming test results:

-test low dose dextrometorphan if it can improve this combination
-waiting for someone to test and report here
-check how this combination works on heroin

i accept your report about this method and i change my conclusion if you cooperate in this experiment.just a simple report is good #report
i don't discuss about validity of this method,if you have important thing to say you can try private messaging.
thankyou admins of the bluelight for making here available to me.
COPY FREE FOR ALL
✅

Last edited:
today i got a bad headache i guess its related to biotin usage. i am also a migraine patient but i don't find any migraine inducer problem today.last night i had a little headache.
maybe its rebound headache(type of headache which is made by over usage of drugs like opioids which can be treated by not using that drug)i had that before.if its that it should get repeated in the future days.
i have taken 250mg naproxen so my headache is better now.it is my best treatment for headache specially for migraine other drugs don't work for me like that.
i am tired of the opioid feeling right now...i want to take a break from opioids.i feel i am in a prison and i am forced to feel it.
maybe i shouldn't use biotin every time i use oxycodone.
it should just be used to lower tolerance and then use oxy alone for feeling good.because biotin makes you feel it too much it gets irritating.

Last edited:
It seems from a quick search biotin is known to give headaches. Either reduce your usage or increase your water intake (or both.)

-GC
It seems from a quick search biotin is known to give headaches. Either reduce your usage or increase your water intake (or both.)

-GC
yes i saw that website.i thought it wasn't much important there aren't many articles about that.
now my headache is gone
and i just used 23mg oxy because im tired of biotin type feeling.
tomorrow i will comeback on it.

Sorry but I doubt that any vitamin causes significant reduction in tolerance to any drug and specially opioids. This would be widely known I assume. Never heard about biotin for tolerance.
thankyou for your comment.
i myself didn't think any vitamin could do that till i used it personally.i had taken many drugs and herbal stuff to see the effect on tolerance and most of them didn't work and even ketamine which many say it reduces opioid tolerance didn't work on me even when i injected it.
i am waiting here to see if anyone tries it and say what it does for him.
tonight after i ate 23mg oxy it didn't work cause still i have tolerance.so i used biotin again and it worked again.i used biotin as little as possible.it was around 50 microgram i guess.i have a bottle of biotin 1000mcg each tablet.so i scratch a tablet and i take a little of it.and still it works!but still on the lowest dosage it has a little headache.so i took omega3 (i had this hypothesis about omega3 because i used that before) and the headache of biotin disappeared.
(biotin headache will disappear with couple days of using it even with no omega3)
it doesn't effect the sleepiness of the opioid when you take low dose of biotin.its more affecting on the warmth feeling of opioid.but on the high dose of biotin (for example last night i had 500mcg)it makes the opioid to show .the full potential.
i have another hypothesis...i think i was wrong about something.
when i take biotin it makes me feel like opioid warmness and its not related to the opioid tolerance.its just biotin its own effects.
i will talk about that later when i have more experience with that .

Last edited:
I've reopened this thread, if something being posted is believed to be misinformation, it isn't our job to shut down the conversation, we need to do what we can to say why something is incorrect and continue the conversation.

@bookshelf1 your post is an interesting blend of personal experimentation and experience in an area (tolerance) relevant to our Harm Reduction goals. After all misjudging tolerance has been the end of many opiate users. It is certainly a line of thinking and discussion suitable of BL.

However I’d like to suggest that as you’ve framed your posts they kind of fall into a grey zone between two distinct sub-forums. This one, Basic Drug Discussion (BDD) which is ideally for frontline harm reduction questions and education. Most often in a kind of Q & A. And blending generally accepted practice with personal experience. But not exclusively so. On the other hand with a bit of refinement your topic could be suitable for the Neurological and Pharmacological Discussion (NPD) sub-form. This sub0-forum is focussed on research, novel developments in drug science and medicine, and informed theoretical discussion.

If you really think you are onto something here, many people will want more than your personal experience as the single data point. And if there is no more data at this stage then they’ll want some kind of informed conjecture about potential mechanisms of action between biotin and tolerance. In NPD you might get some interesting answers if you post your experience more as preliminary and contingent hypothesis. You might find people digging up all kinds of research that you might not recognised as relevant in your own searches.

Here’s a link to the NPD posting guidelines; https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-rules.695837/

Right. It was stated that "Biotin completely reverses Opioid dependence"... I understand where you're coming from @deficiT.

But for anyone reading just to know the answer to the question and not to learn about how Bluelight functions, this is not accurate information. Vitamin B7 will not completely reverse Opioid tolerance. Doea it have some effect, probably, but that's just how the human body works.

I'm just going to throw this out there. You can do with it what you like. I think if a moderator makes a decision, it is our duty ad a team to trust that the decision was made in good faith. This is why we interview candidates in the first place.

If we disagree with one another, I believe we should discuss these things as a team. Instead, I find put how my colleague feels when I read his feelings as posted to the wider public. It is basically telling everyone I was wrong.

I wouldn't overturn a fellow moderators decision on a matter without first discussing it with them. We demonstrate our love,care and devotion to this forum and these qualities are why we have each been selected in the first place. I don't think it's outrageous to ask for some communication before publicly overturning a colleague.

So, I suppose if we put it into layman's terms. Biotin (Vitamni B7) doesn't completely reverse Opioid tolerance. I have researched to the best of my abilities here and cannot find a single, reputable source indicating this fact.

In the future I think we can communicate a little bit better. Am I alone in this?
I just have to say this at least once. I dont think I have a choice. I hope you get the humor involved cause Id never wanna offend you. You really seem to know your stuff and make more sense on here then most. I consider you as a valuable source. But for some reason with the tone that comes across with your posts and I guess...your profile pic...everytime I read you in my head you become the sparten cheerleader that Will Ferrell played on SNL...saying whatever you are saying in your posts lol

Still the same value....just more enjoyable because of it lol

Dunno why I felt so compelled to let you know lol

Sorry....ok carry on...

I just have to say this at least once. I dont think I have a choice. I hope you get the humor involved cause Id never wanna offend you. You really seem to know your stuff and make more sense on here then most. I consider you as a valuable source. But for some reason with the tone that comes across with your posts and I guess...your profile pic...everytime I read you in my head you become the sparten cheerleader that Will Ferrell played on SNL...saying whatever you are saying in your posts lol

Still the same value....just more enjoyable because of it lol

Sorry....ok carry on...

Very funny. Hilarious. I can take a joke ;)

I will resent you forever...

Sorry....ok carry on...
@bookshelf1 your post is an interesting blend of personal experimentation and experience in an area (tolerance) relevant to our Harm Reduction goals. After all misjudging tolerance has been the end of many opiate users. It is certainly a line of thinking and discussion suitable of BL.

Here’s a link to the NPD posting guidelines; https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-rules.695837/
I've reopened this thread, if something being posted is believed to be misinformation, it isn't our job to shut down the conversation, we need to do what we can to say why something is incorrect and continue the conversation.
hey everyone
thankyou for opening this thread again and please forgive me keif rechards if i gone too much.
i was about to change the title especially that strange word "completely" because i knew it can be troublemaker but when i came back that day to change it was closed.and i was a little sad and angry because i actually think this is a great way for tolerance reduction and helping users.i don't want anyone to waste their time on something with no good results.and as i myself said i am a user and i have tried many drugs i am not a noobie who just thinks he is a great genius with dreams about he can invent something easily.
i am seeing that supplement affecting my tolerance daily in an obvious way.i just need a little time to figure how it works and when it does.
i hope some user join this experiment and tries it for once and let me know if i am an exception or not.
and i have some good news about this experiment i will mention in the firs post by editing it.

Another one which helps majorly is zinc, just watch intake as it can effect mood over time/too much. But I can’t tell you how many times I forgot to take a dose after taking zinc.

-GC

d
Another one which helps majorly is zinc, just watch intake as it can effect mood over time/too much. But I can’t tell you how many times I forgot to take a dose after taking zinc.

-GC
thankyou for your suggestion
zinc has heavy side effects(wikipedia said people died even by ingesting pennies or denture creams contanig zinc)and can not be used daily for such purposes like tolerance reduction.
a tolerance reducer needs to be safe and almost non toxic at all.

However I’d like to suggest that as you’ve framed your posts they kind of fall into a grey zone between two distinct sub-forums. This one, Basic Drug Discussion (BDD) which is ideally for frontline harm reduction questions and education. Most often in a kind of Q & A. And blending generally accepted practice with personal experience. But not exclusively so. On the other hand with a bit of refinement your topic could be suitable for the Neurological and Pharmacological Discussion (NPD) sub-form. This sub0-forum is focussed on research, novel developments in drug science and medicine, and informed theoretical discussion.

If you really think you are onto something here, many people will want more than your personal experience as the single data point. And if there is no more data at this stage then they’ll want some kind of informed conjecture about potential mechanisms of action between biotin and tolerance. In NPD you might get some interesting answers if you post your experience more as preliminary and contingent hypothesis. You might find people digging up all kinds of research that you might not recognised as relevant in your own searches.

about mechanism i know there should be a relation of how these drugs are going to reduce the tolerance and i have read many articles before describing how many other drugs works.but i don't think its necessary to know how a drug works at the molecular level to get to use it.and pharmacodynamic is not something easy to just read scientific articles and then imagine how it changes body receptors.
understanding a drug mechanism needs many blood tests and MRI and stuff like that which i don't have access to them.and i have other problems in my life to stay busy with them.
so i leave that to other people who are interested to these kind of research.
and more importantly i still don't know if this combination of supplements does work for other people.i need somone to test it.and i have no friends to do that.
and tolerance problem is not important to my doctor.he is busy with other patients and he is not interested to drugs.so i came to this forum which has many drug users.

Well what is proven to work are NMDA receptor antagonists like dextromethorphan (DXM) or memantine. Of DXM one seems to need just a tiny dose, in the therapeutic range as opposed to robotripping where people take a multiple of therapeutic dosages. From what I read are 50-75mg enough if one doesn't have an (acquired) tolerance to dissociatives. Memantine can be hard to get because it's only indicated for Alzheimer's so far and requires pretty high dosages but it's proven to work as well and did help me a great deal to come off morphine. Unlike DXM it's a very clean dissociative which doesn't induce much trippiness even when used above the therapeutic range (in studies they used single dosages of 60mg, that's what I used as well). Agmatine as an endogenous NMDA antagonist might work as well but I yet have to read good reviews about it.

Well what is proven to work are NMDA receptor antagonists like dextromethorphan (DXM) or memantine. Of DXM one seems to need just a tiny dose, in the therapeutic range as opposed to robotripping where people take a multiple of therapeutic dosages. From what I read are 50-75mg enough if one doesn't have an (acquired) tolerance to dissociatives. Memantine can be hard to get because it's only indicated for Alzheimer's so far and requires pretty high dosages but it's proven to work as well and did help me a great deal to come off morphine. Unlike DXM it's a very clean dissociative which doesn't induce much trippiness even when used above the therapeutic range (in studies they used single dosages of 60mg, that's what I used as well). Agmatine as an endogenous NMDA antagonist might work as well but I yet have to read good reviews about it.
i used memantine 10mg and 20 mg for 2 weeks it didn't work for me.no tolerance reduction.

i used memantine 10mg and 20 mg for 2 weeks it didn't work for me.no tolerance reduction.
Possibly your dosage was too little, they were using 60mg in papers and it only resulted in a partially reduction of methadone tolerance while I don't exactly remember my dosages but they were pretty high, at least multiple 60mg dosages over a few days resulting in cumulation as the med has a multiple day long half life. That way I got off morphine without much withdrawal to speak of. I guess dosage is the reason why memantine isn't know too much among doctors, as for Alzheimer's the max dosage are 20mg and docs will be wary of prescribing more but it's a very well tolerated med, I did more than 100mg's on some occasions (though with tolerance to dissociatives) and didn't experience side effects besides insomnia and slight restlessness from the D2 dopamine agonism. I think a variant w/o that mechanism would be preferrable but D2 agonism also seems to help with opioid withdrawal.

Wonder whether NMDA antagonists work only for a part of the population or if, given the correct dosage, they work for everybody.

Possibly your dosage was too little, they were using 60mg in papers and it only resulted in a partially reduction of methadone tolerance while I don't exactly remember my dosages but they were pretty high, at least multiple 60mg dosages over a few days resulting in cumulation as the med has a multiple day long half life. That way I got off morphine without much withdrawal to speak of. I guess dosage is the reason why memantine isn't know too much among doctors, as for Alzheimer's the max dosage are 20mg and docs will be wary of prescribing more but it's a very well tolerated med, I did more than 100mg's on some occasions (though with tolerance to dissociatives) and didn't experience side effects besides insomnia and slight restlessness from the D2 dopamine agonism. I think a variant w/o that mechanism would be preferrable but D2 agonism also seems to help with opioid withdrawal.

Wonder whether NMDA antagonists work only for a part of the population or if, given the correct dosage, they work for everybody.
i have a little heart problems and when i was on memantine i had heart ache and wikipedia says memantine may make heart problems(i think it was about blood clotting)
i also used ketamine iv and oral.it was low dosage around 20 mg and less.i repeated that and no tolerance reduction was the result.
i saw that famous article with the title "ketamine burst".i don't know what dosage it suggests but i just don't like the feeling of ketamine.

i am nervous about what it does on my blood count.from my experience most of the tolerance reducers affect the platelet count.
a month ago i used ondansetron to see if it affects the tolerance and it did but it had 3 big problems.
1-it had heart related side effects which i was worried every time i used it because my heart got too much pain i thought i am going to die and it ruined the whole pleasure of it.
2-ondansetron has another tolerance problem on its own which makes the tolerance come up after 2 days of using it.
3-there are scientific articles saying ondansetron lowers platelet count significantly,and i didn't know that but hopefully i did a blood test for another purpose and i found i was getting anemia because of it.so i put that away.
then i used curumin for awhile it has little to no tolerance reduction power.but it has an effect on platelets.it makes platelet aggregation time longer.
so i am worried about my new way of tolerance reduction as it is powerful and i am worried if the power of tolerance reduction is the same as elimination of platelets.
there are some articles about platelet aggregation time of omega 3.which they say you shouldn't use it too much or you may have nosebleed.
but i am not using omega 3 too much.they say 3 grams of it is too much(not the fish oil but 3 grams of dha and epa)which is much higher than i use.
but if you are using some blood thinner medication (which i am not) it may be a great concern.(i should mention this at the first post)
beside there are many people who use supplements like omega 3 and vitamin b so it may not be a cause of concern.
i can do a blood test sooner than i planned.i am not sure.
if anyone can help me about it i would appreciate that.

Last edited: