• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid? Need help with mystery dope.

NoPain91

Greenlighter
So today I bought some coke from my usual plug. He took much longer than expected this time around & when we did the deal he gifted me a bag that contained a damp off white substance that looked like gel. My plug doesn't speak English fluently so there is a language barrier when it comes to communicating. At first he said it is a downer, like benzos (| have been asking him if he can score pills like Xanax or Valium).

Then an hour later he texts me saying that the wet powder he gave me is very potent & "almost the same as heroin. Don't inject or snort, only smoke very small amounts." As a former opioid addict I figured the gel like substance was possibly fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. The gel like substance is currently drying & 1 haven't touched it, though 1 will admit I'm quite curious to know what it is.

I've fucked with blues & fetty powder (I was also heavily addicted to heroin many years ago) so l'm not naive as to how powerful that shit is. ls there anyway I can test to discover what it is, without taking any, and without fentanyl test strips? I'm on suboxone right now & took my last dose before I went to sleep last night. If I take some I most likely won't feel it's effects. I want to be as safe as possible.

If you do not know what it is do not take it. Can you get fentanyl test strips? Or send a sample into a lab? Translate 'Is this fentanyl' into your dealer's native language and ask him, but bear in mind he might not know or be honest. Whatever you do assume it is fentanyl and do not take any.

find an alternative or new dealer?

Last edited:
Actually drug ID’s are one of the things that none of us can do here, and is one of the big rules to not even try. It would be so silly to.

I have been reading that xylazine is like a benzo and
It is showing up in dope. You can research that.

But man, this whole thing is sketchy. Think of how strange it is to have a drug you don’t know what it is. And then contemplating even taking it. From someone you can’t communicate with. Take care of your health better, that’s my advice.

Cocaine, unfortunately, dissolves entirely in water, and also decomposes quite quickly even if just slightly moist.
Whatever it is, it's unlikely to be a stimulant.

My plug doesn't speak English fluently so there is a language barrier when it comes to communicating.
"Cocaine" is pronounced the same worldwide, in every language known to man, with the exception of sign languages.
Spanish: cocaína
Greek (phonetic): kokaḯni
Turkish: kokain
Hebrew (phonetic): koukeyn
Russian (phonetic): kokain
Chinese (phonetic): Kěkǎyīn
Japanese (phonetic): Kokain
Punjabi (phonetic): Kōkīna
etc.

So you can't reasonably believe that he didn't know what you meant. He's ripping you off. So whatever it is, I would throw out. There's a good chance it might even be totally inactive.

Cocaine, unfortunately, dissolves entirely in water, and also decomposes quite quickly even if just slightly moist.
Whatever it is, it's unlikely to be a stimulant.

"Cocaine" is pronounced the same worldwide, in every language known to man, with the exception of sign languages.
etc.

So you can't reasonably believe that he didn't know what you meant. He's ripping you off. So whatever it is, I would throw out. There's a good chance it might even be totally inactive.
He gave me the off white gel like substance in a separate bag & the soft in another bag. He gave me what I paid for but threw in the other stuff for having me wait so long. It's most likely an attempt for me to sample it so I buy more later on.

etc.

This made my Saturday. Well said. Thanks for coming back sekio.

Do no ingest something you don't know what it is. And again anything benzo like can be xylazine.

He gave me the off white gel like substance in a separate bag & the soft in another bag. He gave me what I paid for but threw in the other stuff for having me wait so long. It's most likely an attempt for me to sample it so I buy more later on.
Just flush it. Do not take any of it at all. Find a new source.

I would not chance it.

PS Well you could always offer some to someone you secretly hate and see if they keel over.
PSPS do not do this.