• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid effects on Vivitrol

phall

Bluelighter
With vivitrol, what happens to the body when u take opioids immediately afterwards (the following week).

does anyone have any experiences of this. i understand it stops enjoyment/cravings but is there a reaction on the body when u try to take them?

It should just weaken the effects of anything, it shouldn't hurt you though

On a side note, people report ultra low dose naltrexone ( like less than half a mg a day. I think) potentiating opiates, and preventing tolerance buildup

thx polar. i was mainly after if ppl have had any physical reactions to opioids while on it. like rejection. allergic , side effects etc. any first hand experiences really. also if they found the type of opioid taken gave different responses, to further elaborate

thx polar. i was mainly after if ppl have had any physical reactions to opioids while on it. like rejection. allergic , side effects etc. any first hand experiences really. also if they found the type of opioid taken gave different responses, to further elaborate
If you don’t mind me asking, why did you decide to take the vivitrol in the first place?

ive never taken it , this is curiousity from some comments ive heard. im in uk not even sure we have it here tbh

ive never taken it , this is curiousity from some comments ive heard. im in uk not even sure we have it here tbh
Oh ok, nvm then, I thought you were taking it to get sober or something.