• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid crash.

Stop taking opiates maybe? Weed and/or kava does wonders for the irritability, if you're trying to go in the opposite direction than a nice cup of coffee and a cigarette also works well.

By crash you just mean it makes you sleepy? Then I guess the whole high is just one big crash. There is an actual crash from opiates if you take too much, headaches, dehydration, foggy head. To resolve those it pretty much just take water and sleep.

If you're getting a bit drowsy and that's it then you can fuck off because the actual crash sucks. Basically you have the worst all day headache and a terrible mood that comes with it. I take paracetamol and about 1/4 of what gave me the crash, so for 60mg oxy take 15mg once you feel like shit. Works for the headache and helps you sleep it off

Yeah i dont think youre having crashes if youre just drowsy. Its just a part of the opioid high really. If you dont want to be drowsy try some caffeine pills, or really any drink with some caffeine in it like some soda.

the worst opiate "crashes" i get are after drinking a hefty amount of poppy seed tea.... jesus!! makes me feel like absolute death warmed up on a plate, which nothing fixes

the worst opiate "crashes" i get are after drinking a hefty amount of poppy seed tea.... jesus!! makes me feel like absolute death warmed up on a plate, which nothing fixes

Probably because of all the different combinations of opiates there are in opium, it definitely wouldn't help with respiratory depression either which is why I haven't tried it, too hard to dose

I suggest taking them at night, they're much more enjoyable when you know you don't have any responsibilities to tend to and your done for the day. Then you can just nod off to a blissful sleep. I love the drowsy nod that comes when the fuzzy euphoria wears off so taking them during the day seems pointless and irresponsible. You can't get shit done if you're nodding in the day, wait till night.