• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiod Nausea

intestlol

Greenlighter
What is the best way to treat nausea from hydrocodone? Took 3 5/500 pills 6 hours ago and nausea has not subsided. Also, how long do these effects usually last?

Normally nausea is very transient and subsides after a few hours. But you did take more than what is generally prescribed as a single dose so it may persist. If you can get some Zofran, that would be ideal to treat the nausea, but as it is generally by prescription only you may be stuck with otc remedies. I personally like Emetrol, but Pepto Bismal or a good ginger supplement could help. I also find that actully vomitting is the best cure, but not saying to force yourself. But dont hold it back if its coming up.

Yeah, ^ throw up. It feels better. Benzos help too. :shrug: But what really helps is dosing on a full belly. ^_^ On an empty stomach, I'm almost guaranteed to puke.

6 hours ago is a long time to still have nausea. if u can get high on 15mgs, maybe try a lil less next time?.

what i like to do is pop pills on an empty stomach and eat a full meal before they kick in. nutrition is a big deal IMO for nausea and opiates. i have noticed anytime i get high and im hungry ill get sick 9/10 times. and i take them on an empty stomach because they kick in faster and theres more of a "rush" even tho there really isnt. but if u are opiate naive u can get high on a full stomach easily. and probably a better idea iff so.

Be careful with the acetaminophen. 1500 mg per single dose is a bit much and could be the reason your stomach is pissed off.