• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiod induced constipation

anonymoususer74

Greenlighter
HI I broke my leg severely abt 10 weeks ago, was on on oxys for 2 months. I have been off them for almost two weeks. Most withdrawal symptoms are gone. Except I feel like there is a poop brick stuck inside of me. I have little diarrhea poops all day but can't get the big one out. It is causing so much discomfort. I've been drinking a lot of water taking laxatives and drinking fruit/veggie smoothies nothing seems to be helping . Does anybody know what I can do to get the poop brick out ?

Don't worry about laxatives, take stool softeners. They work on poop already down there but too hard to get out. Stool softeners are something I need to take on a regular basis, as is the case with many CP patients. Also, keep up with the water because that's also important in easing things down there. One more thing that may help, are you able to do some aerobic type exercises? They also help in getting things going as well. Good Luck!

shit blockage is actually normal with opiate use
a shit ton of fiber, magnesium citrate could help
but if push comes to shove...no pun intended head to the ER as it can turn into something serious
how long youve been backed up?

Last edited:
Yes how long? Because if ur constipated for too long periods of time it can cause long term complications, one of them being colon cancer

Senna Smooth move from Whole Foods. Its an all natural leaf extract that will no doubt cure your constipation problem. My Dr reccommend it. The instructions on the bottle say serving size four tablets, the most I have ever taken was 3 and I went about 6 times in a day. I usually take 2 but if I use more medication I go 3. I have never taken 4. Stool softness also help because sometimes the initial shit can be a bitch.

I have tried everything thing and this has been the best. I was so bad at one point when I was in the hospital for 2 months and on various IV pain meds nothing worked for me including an enema. I had to go in and pull out 4-5 large dry as a bone rocks. Trust me on this Senna Smooth Move. Good luck