• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opinions on whatsup with these 5mg oxycodone hcl

AbdoMan

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! Im new here and dont want to break any rules on my second post! If I do anything wrong please let me know so I can take it into consideration and fixit.

I work nuclear construction and long hours at that. When I hear of anything available in the realm of opiates I sometimes make an advance if the price is right so to say.

So a last week I recieved a message about 5mg roxycodone stamped 223. Pills have gotten sketchy lately across the U.S it seems so Im weary about buying anything off the streets. None the less I made a move and grabbed some of these up.

Now the guy that Ive been dealing with for a couple of months promised me that they were from his prescription. So when I got the chance I took three and crushed them up with all that nasty filler and snorted the powder. It was semi sweet tasting with a bitter background. Had a familiar oxycodone hint. For the first ten minutes it felt like it should, but soon there after I began to feel like Id dont greater than a 30 mg roxy...I got a little dizzy as well. Is there a possibility that I ended up with something other than oxy? Im planning on getting a testing kit and will post results on these things. Its hard to enjoy them due to the sheer strength just two of these have. Thanks for taking time to respond!

I would be super careful buying pills from someone unless you know for sure they came from a pharmacy. Virtually anything can be pressed and I would hate to see you get ahold of something toxic. The only way to be sure is having it tested. Be safe!

You did break the rules, bluelight doesn't do pill ID, but it's not a big deal. Unless you're intentionally doing something wrong or if it's really bad they'll just close your thread. In the future, just Google the numbers on the pill and it'll pop right up. Your guy didn't sell you oxy, he sold you memantine. I honestly have never heard of it befofe, but I googled it and its said to treat Alzheimerz. Next time you buy off him, or anyone, Google the pill code at the deal.