• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Opinions/Experieces on White Maeng Da

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Folks.

Since no one has answered me, I hope someone clears this question for me.

What do you think of this type of kratom? I have zero experience with kratom. Although in my country it's a bit expensive (21.5 USD for 50 grams) maybe it's worth it. I don't know. Shipments are fucking expensive. 😅

Currently I've been addicted to tramadol and tapentadol (doses >600 mg every day) for two years. Will it help me during the withdrawal stage? Perhaps I should start with a slightly higher dose than usual.

What do you guys think?

"Maeng da" usually means high quality kratom, it's supposed to be the leaves from old kratom trees but whether it's good or not really depends on the vendor. In my experience strain names are only useful within the same supplier, don't expect "white MD" from supplier n°1 to be the same as the one from supplier n°2.
So finding a good vendor is the most important thing, obviously look at the reviews before buying (trustpilot, reddit, etc...).

I've had some good white MD but if you're looking for something more similar to tramadol I recommend red or green strains. For example red maeng da, red thai, green maeng da or green malay are usually pretty good strains.
Red strains are usually feel more like traditional opiates, but those green strains I mentioned can be really good too (a bit more stimulating) and pretty high in mitragygine.

So basically I think red or green strains would suit you better. I don't know which vendor you're looking at but if you find "hulu kapuas" strains they're very good too, pretty similar (or equivalent) to the ones I mentioned previously.

"Maeng da" usually means high quality kratom, it's supposed to be the leaves from old kratom trees but whether it's good or not really depends on the vendor. In my experience strain names are only useful within the same supplier, don't expect "white MD" from supplier n°1 to be the same as the one from supplier n°2.
So finding a good vendor is the most important thing, obviously look at the reviews before buying (trustpilot, reddit, etc...).

I've had some good white MD but if you're looking for something more similar to tramadol I recommend red or green strains. For example red maeng da, red thai, green maeng da or green malay are usually pretty good strains.
Red strains are usually feel more like traditional opiates, but those green strains I mentioned can be really good too (a bit more stimulating) and pretty high in mitragygine.

So basically I think red or green strains would suit you better. I don't know which vendor you're looking at but if you find "hulu kapuas" strains they're very good too, pretty similar (or equivalent) to the ones I mentioned previously.

Excelent comment bro. Thing it's I plan to buy direct from my country (Chile) (kratom. cl). They've an Instagram and they have good references and reviews but almost all from people who have never taken opioids, and use it to lift their mood or motivation.

Also, the Red Strain and Green Strain are out of stock. Fuuuuuuuck! Those web pages (not on the darknet BTW) are they legit or scams? :unsure:

More over, I live in a small town in the south far away from Santiago (capital of Chile) and here there's nothing of Kratom. Shiit! Luckily I can get tramadol or code here. :LOL: Maybe I can import some kratom from Southeast Asia and make some money. That wouldn't be bad at all.

Excelent comment bro. Thing it's I plan to buy direct from my country (Chile) (kratom. cl). They've an Instagram and they have good references and reviews but almost all from people who have never taken opioids, and use it to lift their mood or motivation.

Also, the Red Strain and Green Strain are out of stock. Fuuuuuuuck! Those web pages (not on the darknet BTW) are they legit or scams? :unsure:

More over, I live in a small town in the south far away from Santiago (capital of Chile) and here there's nothing of Kratom. Shiit! Luckily I can get tramadol or code here. :LOL: Maybe I can import some kratom from Southeast Asia and make some money. That wouldn't be bad at all.
I'm not a big fan of white strains to be honest, I wouldn't really recommend them for your first time. But other people might have a different opinion.
Actually, it's still kratom so whatever, if it has good reviews it might be worth it (if you really wanted to try it, remember it can also be addictive).

I guess you could import it from Asia, it would definitely be cheaper if you're buying it by the kilo. But otherwise, if you're going to order from another country I'd buy it from US vendors, it's more expensive but usually arrives much faster and the quality is more consistent (for someone who doesn't know the right Indonesian suppliers). At least that's what I always did when I was on the American continent.
Although if shipping is that expensive even within Chile shipping it from the US may not be an option for you? Sometimes you can use a service like casillas/casilleros en miami, seems there are a few companies in Chile (aeropost, chilebox, travelbox).

And yeah most clearnet sites are legit, remember kratom is legal, just read the reviews before ordering anything!

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of white strains to be honest, I wouldn't really recommend them for your first time. But other people might have a different opinion.
Actually, it's still kratom so whatever, if it has good reviews it might be worth it (if you really wanted to try it, remember it can also be addictive).

I guess you could import it from Asia, it would definitely be cheaper if you're buying it by the kilo. But otherwise, if you're going to order from another country I'd buy it from US vendors, it's more expensive but usually arrives much faster and the quality is more consistent (for someone who doesn't know the right Indonesian suppliers). At least that's what I always did when I was on the American continent.
Although if shipping is that expensive even within Chile shipping it from the US may not be an option for you? Sometimes you can use a service like casillas/casilleros en miami, seems there are a few companies in Chile (aeropost, chilebox, travelbox).

And yeah most clearnet sites are legit, remember kratom is legal, just read the reviews before ordering anything!

I should definitely find out more about the "casillas/casilleros". And yes, shipping from the United States is too damn expensive. But I have only made quotes with Fedex, DHL and other companies that I don't remember right now. What is the cheapest shipping company in the USA that ships woldwide?