• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Opiates...which blanket is keeping you warm?

yesvolume

Greenlighter
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
2
i apologize if im in the wrong forum here, but I'm sort of new here and would like to meet/talk to some of you cats. I've been reading stuff on here for years but recently made an account. I'm a bit of a connoisseur of the opiates, so I was wondering what's everyone getting on down with? again, I'm new so sorry if I've done anything that isn't acceptable. cheers.

-neverender
-yesvolume
 
This makes me think of the time I was but a young lass and tried convincing my friend that morphine was the best rx pain med to get high on. The next day he gave me a 30mg oxy and showed me I had never taken enough while sober XD

Haven't touched morphine since that day :)


So to answer your question I am a huge fan of snorting oxys, and occasionally mixing benzos, moderate amounts of alcohol, or a couple lines of coke with them. Variety is the spice of life though!
 
morphine is good, so is oxy. i am a big fan of dilaudid and fentanyl. but havent ever tried h.
 
I dabble in opiates sometimes but I'm more of a benzo guy although I regularly use marijuana, occasionally indulge on psychedelics, prescribed adderall and I drink socially. So, I use a plethora of things to "get down on". variety IS the spice of life. and btw yesvolume, idk if you've ever tried opana and codeine (lean) but thats a WWWAAAAARRMM blanket. I snorted a line of heroin before but it wasn't that much and it wasn't all that great.
 
These days I mostly stay warm with kratom but my other blankets that I use every once in a while are oxy/hydrocodone, PST and tramadol.

Welcome to BL. :)
 
Top