• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(Opiates) whats a good indication of an overdose?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Im not overdosing or anything so dont want anyone to panick but naturally i always treat new drugs with the upmost respect especially opiates anyway.. Cut a long story sort i just dissolved 100 grams of poppyseeds in about 300-350 mls of water with lemon juice and had a sip about 5-10 minutes ago I'm defo feeling something strong which probably means i will feel a lot more when it peaks in an hour in any case im just gonna take tiny tiny sips every ten minutes or so until I feel content what should I look out for in terms of overdose a trip sitter is out of the question as the people i live with dont know i do this and they would not appreciate it btw these ones i got are defo the real deal i just want some decent pain releif asap and then take it from there(Ive been in a lot of pain from crohns and had nothing to take not even codeine which is what I normally take and sometimes lope for that purpose)However I dont want to kill myself trying to get the right dose to kill the pain hopefully someone can help me find it(the right dose)

I would spread out those sips farther than 10 mins until you can properly gauge the potency by pain relief, possibly itchiness and maybe some sedation. I'm confident you know what opiate sedation and intoxication resembles as you've made many a post on the subject.

Overdoing it on poppyseed tea can be very unpleasant before you reach a state of true overdose. I would aim for pain relief and not recreation but when dealing with poppy seed tea no one can guesstimate how potent the seeds are or an exact amount to consume. Patience with your first doses is the best advice I can give.

Hi J.A unfortunately the seeds dont seem as strong as i initially hoped i will try more than 100 g next time thank goodness my prescription comes today