• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opiates + LSD + ecstasy

JayKrazay

Greenlighter
Alright, wassup guys. This my first post and i got a few questions on mixing opiates, LSD, and ecstasy simultaneously.
Here is a quick list of my experience with drugs:
weed (a LOT), alcohol, hydros, codeine, tramadal, xanax, adderal, LSA

I have NO tolerance to any of these drugs. Just "found" 90mg hydro, 2 hits acid, and 2 X pills.
I was wondering about dosages and at what time to dose each drug for the most euphoric experience and as short lasting as possible.
Also, are there any serious health risks with this combo?

My thinking was that the hydro would relax me going into the trip and then the X could be added in for extra euphoria.

Last edited:
fasho! thanks, imma probably keep the hydro 15mg or less, and CWE so the acetaminophen is no problem :)

I would keep the opiates for afterwards. That is what I will always hate about my former opiate addiction i cant use them to unwind at times where it would be great like after candy flipping.

I did a lot of candy flipping at Burning Man for several years and it was beautiful and amazing. I would dance for hours in a trance of joy. Sounds pretty good huh! I'd forget the opiates and save them for the come down when you need to relax and unwind.

I have enough opiates for during and after. I guess what I'm really tryna get at is would hydrocodone during a candy flip be more euphoric?

My guess is not so much. What is more euphoric than MDMA by itself. I think opiates would just bring the whole thing down. Try it and let us know.