• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates + K?

Retoxification

Bluelighter
I utfse. found one about 25mg ketamine + opiate to prevent tolerances and whatnot. not exactly my question. What im questioning is, how would 100mg(roughly) of clean K(dried it out myself) + a 30mg Roxycontin turn out? I have k-holed before and my opiate tolerance is pretty low as far as i imagine (30mg roxys generally can get me to nod a bit.) 175lbs as I know that has a big deal to do with how much K. I'm not looking to khole really im just curious as to how the combo would feel. thanks

i also applaud this combo.... gets you feeling gnarly if you use enough of both....

gnar in a good way......

have fun.....be safe....

Only opioid I've combined with ketamine is tramadol. I really enjoy the opiate like nod but still with enough peripheral stimulation to allow to remain awake during a high dose ketamine experience (I find myself falling asleep on dissociatives at high doses, though I'm suspecting that this most recent batch of k was the s isomer). The opiate body buzz and euphoric high just mixes so well with the dream world that you are launched into.

i've heard this is an awesome combination from several friends, i myself have never tried the two together as the K is so rarely available (only come across it once or twice in my area, Connecticut). wish i could find sum ketamine lol, the body high i hear is fantastic

beware.....k is very strong.......

id get adjusted to using it solo first......

can be very overwhelming......

Yes, you need to get adjusted to the doses of Ketamine before using. That's very important. There are different plateaus and you need to find the one that you desire. Some would rather just trip out than go deep into a K-Hole.

Well I IM about 40 mg maybe once a week if I have time. This time round I insufflated about 120mg and about 30mg roxycontin all in one mix line. Half each nostril. Went up smooth. It was fantastic. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys either. I'll prolly try this IM(not the roxy) once I get used to doing this with maybe 140mg K + 30-40mg Roxy. Thanks for the advice, I was just uncertain as to whether It'd be a bright idea to mix the two.