Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opiates in Santiago, Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.

internationalman86

Greenlighter
Swim just moved to Santiago, was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get any kind of opiates. Oxycodone or hydrocodone would be preferred. Also I was wondering if any opiates here or in neighboring countries were OTC, for example Swim has been trying to see if tramadol is OTC here but his Spanish/ google skills seem to not be good enough. Any help would be appreciated.

dont use swim

im sure you could find heroin due to your proximity to columbia but thats just a guess

"dont use swim"

Thank-you for the advice, obviously new to this type of forum. Read the rules and realize now why its stupid to use that acronym.

Geographically though, not close to Columbia. Wondering more about pharms laws. Think Argentina is the best bet right now.

Last edited:
Thank you for reading through the rules, a lot of people don't so it's good to know that you have. However, after reading the rules you should understand why this kind of thread is not allowed. I realize that you're not directly sourcing and asking for a hookup, but asking how/where to find some isn't all that far off. I'm gong to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.